Reincarnation
99 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why did this happened to me?" as I question myself for my sanity sake as I am floating in this place filled with nothing but darkness and some kind of a liquid that had been wrapping around me since I arrived at this place. For how long I am here you asked well, readers I don't know because I lost my sense of time since there is no light in this place but there are some occasional quake in this place but that didn't last long... hah... why I am speaking like this as if some invisible person(s) is spying on me... maybe because it was a side effect of not talking to someone for so long. now I understand what is like to be reborn... OF COURSE I AM REBORN! Hahahahaha! why I didn't think about this, the evidence is there all along, the strange liquid I am feeling, The occasional tremble of this pace and why I can't even move properly because I am a baby. Yosh! now that settles it I just gonna wait until my new mother birth me and get out of this place.

Timeskip

Right now maybe this is my happiness moment of my life as I see a hole filled with light that I didn't see for so long. now, I hear a scream of a women and other voices of people. this makes me happy, so without further ado I push myself in my mother's womb until I reach the hole but I am stuck and it hurts like hell but I ignore it and felt someone touch my head, maybe it was the doctor so with all my might I keep pushing until all I see is light... Now I see are giant silhouettes until I am carry to someone which is presumably my new mother in this world. she has a green color hair and brown eyes but I can't see properly because of the light, suddenly I feel sleepy I tried to fight it back but the drowsiness win over me before I close my eyes I hear a gentle, loving voice of a women saying as if is a goodbye and without knowing it my new mother left this world with as smile as she saw me safe(by the way sister told me about this in my fifth birthday).

After a nice sleep I open my eyes but the surroundings is change right now I am looks like a crib and the room is full of plushies and some christian things( of course I myself is a roman catholic religion thou I don't know much about some stuffs) then I hear a door is open and a person who look the appearance of a woman in her late 20's or early 30's with blue eyes and her as a beauty who looked like she was from Northern Europe and had features that were standing out like an actress. the clothing she is wearing is a nun outfit that I only see in orphanage and church. when she came to my crib and carry me to her arms and bringing me outside of my supposed room.

1