Prologue
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ghost, Guǐ (鬼), Yūrei (幽霊), призрак (prizrak), Multo (Ghost) etc.…

With this one word, every people know what they are talking about. A ghost is something that hasn’t fulfilled their desire, wish or something so they can’t move on. An apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image. Some people doesn’t believe on ghost or something scary…….. Or that they are scared on something they can’t see.

 

There’s so many evidence that there’s a ghost in our world but they keep saying it’s a hoax or something created by human. It’s either faked or edited, people think that the exorcist’s, or someone who expels evil spirits are staged or either quacked.

 

But…

 

Right now….. I Shinichijo Inochiyama as a person who does not believe on ghost or something paranormal….. Is now experiencing what you call a sleep paralysis where you literally cannot move an inch of your body so you started to panic or if you already experienced it many times and just sleep through it then good for you….

 

Then again….

 

“Uhhhh…..” I’m wide awake, but somehow it feels like I’m dreaming where I can’t move an inch of my body….

 

The time right now is exactly 3:00 a.m. in the morning. Somehow I suddenly woke up for no reason at all…

 

I’m starting to have a panic attack as there’s cold sweat on my whole body…. Then the sound around me stopped or gone….

 

“Uhhhh!!!” I can’t literally hear any sound as I started to look around with my eyes…..

 

There…. A shadow in the corner of the room…. Is crouching…. I can’t see anything other than a shadow. I started thinking that’s its all on my head that it’s only because of the dark.

 

But I was betrayed as the shadow started to slowly stand up ….

My whole body is now trembling and I’m breathing rougher…… Then the shadow started staggering slowly towards me…..

 

“Uuhhhhh!!!!” I closed my eyes very hard…..

 

*whisper* YoUu~~*whisper*

 

*Duguen~ DUGUEN* I can really hear my heartbeat beating hard as soon as I started to hear the shadow whisper, there’s tears on my eyes now as I clenches my teeth.

 

*whisper* PlEaSEeeee HelELLLPPp MMMmmmeEEE *whisper* the shadow probably reaches its hands towards my face as I can feel something cold, that’s where I can’t take it anymore and shouts

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I started to shout very loudly and somehow I can now move my body when I tried to get off the bed my foot got stuck on the blanket so I fell down pathetically but I quickly recovered and ran and exited my room very quickly and ran downstairs towards our kitchen and open all the lights.

 

“Haaaa!!!! Haaaaa!!!” I’m sweating so much as every heave is sweat falling down as pant and breathe for air as if my life was on the line.

 

Then I heard someone running downstairs which I started trembling again….

 

“Onii-chan!!! What happened!!?” My sister saw me who’s panting and sweating so much which made her worried, so I started to speak to her stuttering.

 

“I-I saw a g-ghost!!! I can’t move my b-body earlier so I was pretty scared but when I shouted-“

 

“Calm down onii-chan!! I’m here so calm down…” She said as she made me sit on the chair and taps my shoulder gently “Wait here, I’m going to prepare some tea to calm you down.”

 

“T-thanks” I said while still trembling, I’m sure I’m very pathetic right now.... But that earlier really creeps me out…. I don’t want to go there for a moment.

 

“Here you go” my sister said as she puts the tea on the table gently…

“Thank you” I grab the mug and sipped a little making me a little bit calmer now. “Fuuuuu~”

“Do you feel alright now?” She asked me worriedly…. “A-ahh yes”

“Then can you tell me what happened earlier? You started talking rapidly so I only heard a ghost or something…”

“Well…. There’s, I think there’s a ghost in our house or something…..” “Really?”

“It’s the truth!!!” I shouted at her without thinking properly… shit, I’m really pathetic right now….. “S-sorry…”

“Nnn, don’t mind it.” She said she doesn’t mind but I can’t really look at her face..... “Anyway I’m going right back up now….. I’m sure you are just half-asleep so you saw something”

“…..” I can’t say I want her to stay so I just nodded…..

 

That night I slept on the table as I’m still scared to go to my room and there’s only 3 hours more before the sun rises……

 

Then I started dreaming of someone laughing in the dark as if someone mocking me but I can’t see his/her face….

 

“Ha, ha, ha, ha….. So how……” “Cha-, Onii-chan…. Onii-chan!!!!!” I heard a scream on my ears which startled me.

 

“Uwaaaahhhh!!!!” *thud* I fell backward on the chair I’m sitting “Ouch~, huh, its morning already?” I said as I held my head and can see light coming through the window in the living room….

 

“Mou~ Get ready already, I’m going to prepare our breakfast! Now move, you’re in the way!” She said as she sighed and told me to get ready… “Y-yeah” hmmm? I think I forgot something…. Well maybe it’s not that important

 

“Ahh~ I’m still scared…” I said pathetically as I walked to the bathroom to wash my face…..

2