Chapter 3
1.2k 17 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First-Person

Going shopping was interesting. I couldn't hide my ears, so I had to use a beanie to hide them. It was very uncomfortable. This also made me notice some major differences in my body. My senses were enhanced, and I was walking pretty weirdly because of the extra weight on my hips.

But, I could handle these things. The things that made me worry were my new life. How would I act? What would I do? I decided I would ask my parents once we got home.

First, we went to a clothes store. I had to get my measurements and clothes. I was wearing my mom's clothes. Luckily, they fit me. I went into a room to get my measurements. I couldn't have anyone else do it, so my mom did. Once we got my clothes, we had to get a few supplies for school. I obviously couldn't use my old things because that would give away that I used to be Blake.

I was getting a little tired from having to keep my illusion active for this long. Hopefully, once I got all my tails, I would be able to keep it up for that long. But luckily, we were done with our trip. The moment we went home, I took off my beanie and made my illusions disappear.

I asked my mom if she could tell me some more about our species.

"So, as I told you, we are gods. We are immortal. We will never age, so you will always look like that unless you put an illusion on yourself. There are other kitsunes, but we are the only ones with 9 tails. We are the originals."

"Wait, so I'll always look like a high school girl?"

"Yes, you will"

"But why do you look like a woman?"

"Because I got my powers when I was fully grown"

What the fuck? I was always going to look like a high school girl! That's not cool!

"Continuing, we can control any animal. Every animal has to obey our commands. Even other kitsunes with fewer tails to. Our species specializes in fire, illusion, and body amplifying magic. We can do any other magic, but that's what we specialize in. Because I split my power in half with your father, you will be more powerful than us. Also, we don't have do go to the bathroom unless we eat human food which is pretty cool," Mom said.

"Ok, nice, but what am I going to do in school?"

"We've already applied you to your old school. You will be known as Alice there. They think you have a special condition that makes you have to keep your beanie on at all times. You'll keep a bottle of pure energy with you just in case if you need it. Other than that, you can eat normal human food. Just remember that you want to eat enough to be convincing. Don't go overboard with it. You'll have a horrible stomach ache if you do. You have to be really careful not to show your ears to others. And, make sure you don't touch anybody with your tails. They'll be able to feel it.

The next time you wake up, you'll have 9 tails. You will sleep for 5 days. Three days after that, you will go to school." Dad said.

"Holy shit, I'm going to sleep for 5 days!"

"Yep,"

I was starting to get a little tired, but I did not want to fall asleep. I would have to go through that pain 5 times before I would wake up. That is not something I wanted to go through.

"Oh yeah, once you get all your tails, you'll be able to feel the emotions of all living creatures. And, I can tell you're tired because of that," Mom said.

She came up to me and started rubbing my ears. It felt very good. I was starting to lose consciousness. I was trying my best not to fall asleep, but it was in vain.

22