Afterlife Journal chapter 1. So I’m in a Litrpg.
34 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So this is the afterlife. Just a colorless void. I should document this in my mind after all there might be something interesting here. After what seemed like minutes of documenting the area I was met by a huge discovery.. 

Spoiler

You have gain the skill Memorization 

Description You can memorize faster and it stays longer in your mind. 

 Int+2 Wis+1 in this case spirit+3

Level 1

[collapse]

 Wait is this like a system from those Litrpg. Wait does this mean I have a status?

I shouted many things out in order to show my status until I had thought. Maybe I just have to think of it. Status.

Spoiler

Name . level 1/10

Species Wandering soul Title The Man Hated By The Grim Reaper Itself Rank A++. Alignment Chaotic neutral I do what I want evil or good does not effect my actions... most of the time.

Health 164 Mana 213

Stats Vitality NA Spirit 21 (18+3=21) Dexterity 12 luck 3

skills Memorization, Ultimate Pain Resistance High level multitasking

trait A true survivor 89% resistance increase to cold, heat, physical, Etc. Fatal wounds will reduce the damage and wound to severe and severe wounds damage is reduced. Stop death once every week . Grants skill ultimate pain resistance. A

Targeted By the grim reaper.  Death targets you. Better affinity with death. B++

Multitasker you do a dozens of tasks at the same time and you do it fast and greatly skilled. 

[collapse]

I have many questions like does the grim reaper hate me that much. At least I got awarded with a affinity with death and a crazy strong trait. It seems like I got my third from a bunch of life or death situations in order to do multiple things in a short amount of time in order to survive. However there was a problem he didn't know S*** about his stats other than a rough understanding from the names. Dare for I asked a question What does my stats do?

Vitality the physical  strength and lifeforce raising it by a point means health increased by 7 Health and stronger physical body 10 is the average for a human. Spirit It helps a lot for a spirit like their wisdom, speed, intelligence and many other things 4 attribute points are needed to increase spirit by 1. Spirit increase health by 7 and mana by 11 for spirits like Wandering soul.  It does not commonly appear as stats for beings like humans and Dwarves. Dexterity is ones sense, handiwork and speed. Luck is luck it affects the odds to your favor and many many more things.

Wow thanks for the info dump. I should memorize this while walking wait I'm a soul so I am more like floating.  After memorizing the info I'd increased the level of my memorization skill and thus my spirit by 1. I'd looked around interested in the void trying to deduct how things work  then I was met by a pleasant surprise

Spoiler

You gain the skill inspect                                                               

 Description Your  inspections are a bit more detailed

[collapse]

Spoiler

you've gain the skill Deduction 

Your deduction skills are better than before Int+1  wis+1 in this case 2 spirit.

[collapse]

 

It's time to grind, and with those infamous words he'd set out and became a legend.

 

0