Intro of white star
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our memories
chapter1
Intro of white star
I don't have lots of memories of my childhood but one thing that I remember is a cute girl with light pink eyes and long ponytail, my first love when I was in kindergarten.
If I remember correctly she used to come along with her mom and somehow she became my first friend I ever made.
Nothing special right yeah, well I guess we all had our first friends at some point.
"Anyway, I think it's time for me to go back home now. Thanks sir."
Sometimes I also thought about how I was even able to become her friend because as you can guess from my words I was always so shy though and she was really pretty hmm...
"Yeah, sure. See ya later."
I started to walk home, while still thinking about my day. As I was thinking, I noticed a girl with white hair as snow in front of a park as she was waiting for me.
Her face was so pure as the way I see it must have not shown any emotion at all.
"excuse me can you help, it won't take long I promise please follow me" she asked me
I nodded.
She smiles like she achieved something very big but believe me that smile on her face was really worth it. She literally held my hand which made me pretty blush. I just followed her as she quickly started to run and turn through the trees as if she knew where she was going.
We ran up a hill and then she stopped suddenly.
I turned around to see a big house from the outside but once we opened the door I saw that it was a big mansion! but it was circular...
She took me to the garden. But wait! how can there be a hill and a circular mansion in a park...
In front of a big tree she stopped.
Where are we?
"We?" she asked, confused.
"Yes, Where are we? How did we get here?"
She slam our hand upward from my face on tree, pin me down and slam intensely her hand right next to my face
I love you... just go out with me...hmm!
I blushed like crazy and my heartbeat rose to its peak . It feels like my heart is about to burst and I fainted on the movement...
I wonder if it is because of embarrassment or fear that you see the poor tree slam by her is now completely destroyed and maybe while you are reading this having chill floating on space... I will miss you mister tree! just don' forget about me I know even you want you will never sadly same goes for me hmm...

0