Chapter ss 3
3.5k 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: ปลากระพงทอด

Source: Idle bear-kun

Before Wang Zhong Ding came, Liang Jing relayed to Li Shang the speech of the "five bans" that he once told to Tao Yun Yun.

Li Shang stayed, "How do you know Hàn Dōng?"

"Hàn Dōng?" Liang Jing didn't understand Li Shang's way of thinking.

Li Shang nodded. "Yeah, you're describing Hàn Dōng aren't you?"

"What is Hàn Dōng ...?" Liang Jing was dissatisfied with Li Shang's thinking. "I'm talking to you about the type of characters Wang always hates, I'm not specifically referring to someone!"

"But it does resemble with Han..."

Liang Jing interrupted him with a hard tone. "Are you not awake yet?"

Li Shang's heart was broken: I didn't sleep at all...

1].... refers to being kicked around by a sleepwalking Hàn Dōng...

Liang Jing called Wang Zhong Ding. "Wang, are you free now?"

"I will be out all day today."

"You should come this way..." Liang Jing was helpless. "I want to give you a surprise first time."

"Don't worry about it. There are three days. When the deadline comes, even if you don't send him to the door, I will reach out."

After Liang Jing hanged the phone, he said: "Go back and rest."

"No... is he missing the appointment?"

"......another day."

Hàn Dōng worked as a migrant worker on the first day. Although there were not many jobs, he was very hard working. It was hard for him to get to the lunch hour. Hàn Dōng sat down on the floor and started to gorge on meal boxes.

The peasant brother sitting beside Hàn Dōng smiled and asked, " you haven't worked in hard labor before?"

Hàn Dōng nodded. "I used to be an actor."

"Ah? Is that enough for you to fall."

"There is no difference in the acting "

"Also you're right, anyway, they are all for the film and television industry. There is no difference!"

Hàn Dōng's mouth was covered with oil stains. "You can't pull it off.... There is a thin difference between film and television industry"

"How does it not matter? This project is a film and television scene studio!"

The chopsticks in Hàn Dōng's hand stopped suddenly. "Is this a movie studio?"

"Didn't you see that big sign?" The migrant brother pointed to it.

Hàn Dōng turned his head and several characters in the "Zhong Ding Film & Television Group" appeared in the column of the construction parties.

Hey, please.... fate.... let me go! I wanted to avoid him and went to work in a construction site and it turns out to be the construction of his company's investment!*

Hàn Dōng's back was cold and he has an urge to run. The wages here can be settled on a daily basis. If I leave now, it is equal to the morning job where I get nothing. Hàn Dōng hesitated when he thought of the upcoming 100 yuan.... that's the paid by the end of the day.

Wang Zhong Ding would not come to this kind of place, right? Even if he wants to come, he would not necessarily come today? Hàn Dōng's eyes shined with a flash of light, right!!! Li Shang said that he went to see Wang Zhong Ding, ha ha ha ... ... then I don't have to worry about it!

"Wang, go look over there and watch out for the dirty on the floor..."

Hàn Dōng tossed the lunch box into the trash can and looked at the leaders visiting with a group not far away. When he saw the face of the man who dared to go to the magazine without Photoshop, his two calves began to shiver.

This is going to kill me completely!

Hàn Dōng was going insanely crazy but he can't run without running into Wang Zhong Ding.

    What if he runs too swaying only to be kissed by Wang Zhong Ding? The only way to be safe at the moment is to hide. Where can he hide? There was only a trash can in front of him and if he jumped near it, it will send out a group of flies to make a small report. In a hurry, he suddenly saw a well three meters away.

With his two long legs he thought it's okay to stuck inside the well. Just until Wang is far enough.

As he was thinking, Wang Zhong Ding's eyes suddenly shot to Hàn Dōng.

Not good!! Hàn Dōng resolutely jumped in the well in order to avoid "love at first sight."

As a result, this is the end...

.................................

Don't forget to comment and vote..... stay still.... Feng Mang.

2