Introduction
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I remember that time when i'm with someone but i cant remember, who he is?

 "this fireworks that reminds me of her but i cant remember anything about her its a feeling that i cant understand or even express, but still this unique feeling give me hope and telling me to see someone that i don't even remember"

 It was morning i was crying about something, never mind that i don't even remember.

"Thought i was late for school but that dream i cant get it out of my head, ill probably forget about it later"

By the time our home room teacher was starting class she then introduce us to a transfer named chusuke,shiyone i felt something, that feeling earlier its the feeling that i can't understand. As i looked at her she has a silky hair and a eyes that reminds me of something.

"You can sit at the 2nd row at the back, and i'm going to start our class just get along with them okay?"

"Okay, ill do my best to get along with all of you"

She said it and it reminds me of someone i talked to, with that smooth voice i think i have heard of it somewhere.

The class dismissed and all the students were about to go home except shiyone, i called her name but before i called her she was called by our adviser first.

"Oh teacher why did you call me?"

"Oh nothing, why are you still in school? Oh and its jirou what brings you here?"

"I was just completing my requirements for the club, and also i always do my homework at school even though it's called homework hehehe"

"So jirou have you introduced yet to shiyone?"

"If not then shiyone chusuke meet jirou hurube"

 

whenever i look at her its like i was in a garden full of cherry blossom, that's what i thought but it seems i can tend our relationship, just not going to overdo it.

1