Prologue: My Life Before my End
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've fought, I kill, I save, I gave everything I've got... but everything I've done is not enough to turn back the things I've done. I've killed something that my other me can't resist.

"Why... WHY DID YOU KILL HER!"

"...."

I've killed her daughter... She release a foul energy if Light, Dark and Flames that I never have, I can kill her in an instance, but I can't... Because I'll never forgive myself from killing what we tried to protect, I may not feel what feel, but I can feel what we feel.

"You... Why have you done this to her, if you are me, and you can feel what I feel, then why did you done this?"

(I didn't mean to.)

"If you are me... why did you done all of this?"

(I've never did this for my own good... I'm sorry... please forgive me...)

Layne stands up as she lay down the girl I just killed with my own power, she pulled her massive black sword and cast it with fire, I can block it but I just can't do it, I can stop the time and escape but I just don't... what I mean is... I accept by faith... I must pay the price... I'll die in despair... who would say that the hero of the other side will be the threat itself on the other?

She charge towards me as she lift her sword.

If this is the end, I'll just stop my time for a year and just retell my story how I feel my adventure.

I didn't want to end up in this state, I didn't like my new self, I didn't want to be like this... I didn't like to end things like this...

0