Ch 2 | First Obstacle
96 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swish~

The wind blew as lean and weak Altros was standing beside bulky man starring at the scene in front of him with wide eyes; eyes so wide that his balls might roll down from their sockets.

Gulp

Altros gulped down a mouthful of saliva before turning his head towards Leader Sean and asking in a trembling voice, "Leader, why are we standing in front of this huge, red wall, covered densely with nails?"

Even though he already guessed it, connecting the words of his leader from a few minutes ago, he still decided to ask it out to play safe.

What if he was wrong?

What if he was just overthinking?

However, the words that escaped out of his leader's mouth still stumped him and cold sweat drowned him in that instant.

"Hehe… that's not a red wall. It's a blood wall. And trust me it's genuine and pure human blood. Hehe…" Leader Sean turned his big head and flashed a genuine smile that started from his left ear to his right ear and let out a delightful chuckle.

Though, to the hot-blooded youth, Altros, who left his home in search of his dreams, this was the most dangerous chuckle he has ever heard. It was creepy to the core.

How can just anyone say out that this wall is painted with genuine human blood with such a happy yet creepy face? Was there still the law in this world?

He used to consider himself brave and ambitious, thus he applied for joining the special task force of the army. But now, after joining it officially he realised just how naive he was.

'Sigh… it's this hard and cruel. No wonder even with such a huge population our country is weakest in terms of military power.'

'Now I know why our Sarson Nation countrymen don't want to join the army and protect our country. It's simply intolerable for normal chaps to even stand here facing this wall and monster leader without vomiting a few times.'

While he was lost in his thoughts and his eyes were moving back and forth between the wall and the face of Leader Sean. Seeing this, Leader Sean's expression changed and he shouted out in a stern and strong voice, "Soldier Altros, your task this time is to climb to the top of this wall and then return without dying! If you die, your blood will be used to paint this wall. And if you are still alive, welcome to D Shark Unit! Welcome to the hell where devils reside!"

"Yes Sir! I won't disappoint you, sir!" With a jolt he woke up from his thoughts and then after hearing the instructions, he gritted his teeth and then replied solemnly before marching towards the first enemy in his new life, towards the first obstacle in the path to his dream.

Here I come, my destiny! Either living hell or eternal hell, here I come!

5