CHAPTER 40 – RIPPING THE BLINDFOLDS OFF
76 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 40 - RIPPING THE BLINDFOLDS OFF

With great power comes great responsibility. I am responsible for keeping my friends and allies alive, so it is okay to spam my Command Codes, right?

[Command Code: Strength Up]

[Command Code: Agility Up]

[Command Code: Intelligence Up]

Blue, red, and green aura surged and alternated to each of my Fighters Lizzy, Yufa, and Zell. They felt the unexplainable and overwhelming power on their veins as their abilities were enhanced by my Command Codes.

“Let’s do this.”

“Roger!”

With Lizzy’s command, the Fighters scattered to face the enemies around. Zell went to intercept the ground troops and hacked them with his lightning-fast slashes. Yufa flew like a falcon and fired burning orbs to the hovercrafts. And Lizzy was the one charging in front, paving her way towards the chancellor.

“They’re fast!” One of the soldiers yelled before getting hacked.

“They’re strong!” The hovercraft operator cried before his vehicle exploded.

We’re thinning the enemy numbers little by little, and with cautiousness. We do not want to take casualties as they are still Agarthan people who are following the chancellor’s orders. Our main target is the blonde blind bitch that has been pulling the strings all along.

[Unleashing Ultimate]

“Stardust Crystal Seal!” 

Lizzy shouted as she trapped her demonic brother for the second time. The spears have completely impaled his limbs, and now he won’t be able to move again.

“I’m sorry, brother. I’ll get back to you later.” Lizzy said before jumping away and faced the Aegis Knights who are on bodyguard duty for the chancellor.

“Ignore the Fighters! Fire at the Archon!” The chancellor commanded. The soldiers barraged their bullets against me once again.

“John!” Lizzy cried. She was about to go back to my position until I stopped her with a gesture of my hand.

“Continue pushing! I got this!”

[Forbidden Command Code: Nullify Damage]

All the bullets went straight to me, but as soon as it came in contact with my skin, it all bounced down. Since all enemy damage has been nullified, those bullet shrapnels are nothing but tiny pebbles thrown to me. It still kind of hurts though. It might get through my eyes.

“Why won’t our guns work-aaargh!” One of the soldiers cried after taking the princess’ roundhouse kick.

“I’m your enemy!” Lizzy roared.

While the tomboyish princess thrashes her own army, I took my sweet time to walk towards the fallen Queen of Agartha. Even though she’s nothing but a corpse now, there is this smile on her face as if she’s just sleeping. I checked her pulse on her neck and confirmed once again that she was already dead.

[Forbidden Command Code: Revive]

For a second, I managed to make her heart beating. However, it immediately stopped afterward. It’s like some kind of otherworldly magic is keeping her heart from being healed.

[Forbidden Command Code Error]

[Heartstopper Curse Detected]

“You’re not a god, after all, mister Archon.” The chancellor laughed. “I was afraid that you can do the impossible, to do whatever you want. However, you’re still just a fool who is just full of yourself.”

“SHUT UP!” 

It was not me who shouted that. It was Lizzy, who has already made all her way to the chancellor. She made a swift downward slash aiming at the chancellor’s forehead, but the blonde bitch blocked it with her staff.

“You have no right to say that my Archon is a fool! He tried his best to save everyone, and that alone is commendable! He’s not a hopeless shitbag like you!” 

Lizzy roared once again as she made a side hack. Chancellor Mimosa blocked it again with her staff. The princess attacked again and again, but it was parried by her staff every time.

Among the people I can see using my Maphack, Chancellor Mimosa is the most threatening. She does not seem like a fighter, but her stats scare me even in Master Control.

[Mimosa]

[Rank: X]

[Strength: X]

[Agility: X]

[Intelligence: X]

Her stats are peculiar. As I have known, S is the highest Rank, with the exception of exceeding parameters such as S++ just like that priest in the cathedral. If her stats are unreadable, it should be marked as ??? instead. What the hell does Rank X stand for?

“I’m going to cut your blind eyes so that you’ll need another blindfold!” Lizzy cried as her blade swiftly brushed once again, only to be blocked by an invisible force. It seems that Mimosa has created a magical barrier that is capable of blocking Lizzy’s attacks.

“You impudent brat!” Mimosa cried. “How dare you push a Heretic like me to a standoff!”

“This is not a standoff! I will make you pay for what you did to my parents!” Lizzy cried as she kicked the invisible magical barrier. A glowing rune circle materialized on top and at the bottom, indicating that Lizzy will use her most powerful attack! “Permission to use Ultimate!”

[Unleashing Ultimate]

“Stardust Crystal Seal!”

White diamond spears materialized and pierced the invisible barrier, but it did not shatter the shell completely. It didn’t even reach Mimosa’s hair.

“Futile! I’m a Heretic that otherworldly magical capabilities! Not even your Ultimate spears can touch me!”

“What will you do about the second one then?”

Lizzy said as she stepped on the invisible barrier Mimosa have created. A magical circle materialized for the second time, but now inside the shield!

“Stardust Crystal Seal!”

Diamond spears spawned inside Mimosa’s barrier, piercing her arms, legs, feet, hands, shoulders, and midriff. The barrier exploded, unleashing glittering dust in the air. The whole battlefield between the princess and the chancellor is now full of white crystals.

Now that the blonde blind bitch is sealed, she can no longer move nor cast any magic. Victory goes to the side of the princess!

Lizzy pointed her blade towards the blind priestess who mangled her brother and killed her mother. She’s suppressing her hatred to kill her.

“Hahaha…” Mimosa laughed. “Good, your majesty. Let your anger swell up inside you! Kill me! Kill me now!”

“I won’t. I’m not as heartless as you. I’ll be sure to put down the right punishment.” Lizzy said with threatening words.

“Heartless? I am not the one who’s heartless.” Mimosa chuckled. “You are.”

All of a sudden, the blindfold on Mimosa’s eyes loosened, revealing her extraordinary eyes. 

The moment it was exposed, Lizzy gasped in surprise.

"Y-You're-"

There was a soundless shockwave that echoed in the area that changed the tides of the battle once again.

4