8: Collection and Schemes
494 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finished my first goal before the two week deadline and am now left with a three day gap in which I pan to work on goal 4 (and 5... mostly 5) and due to the nature of this goal I can do it succinctly with both goal 2 and 3 which is also the plan though I will mostly focus on glaive techniques because this way I can get a bit of a head start.

12-2

'god I'm unlucky. ~sigh~' shortly after leaving my home I encountered a big ass black dog/wolf/hyena thing and It immediately attacked me, and I say attacked but I didn't really have an opportunity to respond before it bit into my thigh making me feel like a small snack rather than an opponent. The being though soon discovered that my blood is literally elemental void flame and proceeded to melt parts of it's face giving me an opportunity to retreat and ready my glaive. I used [Identify] which informed me that the being was a Cú Sidhe and is considered a C ranked threat when in groups and a D ranked when isolated this information then leads me to turn heel and run why? because I don't think Vivi wants to see my soul so soon after she granted me new life. Sadly my flight was not to be due to the leg injury I sustained I promptly fell directly on my face. An eerie noise broke the silence it was halfway between a scream and howl, turning to look towards the noise I found the hound staring at me with it's semi charred face with it's hackles up. It charged though this time I rolled out of the way the dog crashed into a nearby tree causing the trunk to groan under the force. Hoped up on adrenaline I scramble to my feet ignoring the ache in my right thigh while I prepare my glaive once again for the beasts assault. It lunges and lashes out with it's claws to which I twist my body and use my glaive to bite into the offending paw [Glaive arts increases to lv3] shortly afterwards the beast tumbles to the ground while it's severed paw falls in front of me, I then thrust the glaive towards the hounds neck promptly decapitating the hound [+30xp] to which it starts fading into a blue light while dropping a few items.

[Identify]

[D ranked Core] (Cú Sidhe)

[5 Silver coins]

[Maintlín Cú (Hound's Mantle): A cloak made from the pelt of a Cú Sidhe; Effects: Allows user to assume 'beastly' form once per day, Repaires when bathed in moonlight, Provides a passive stealth increase (applicable to stealth skill lv5)]

[Faerie carcass: the flayed carcass of a Fae]

'The description of the last one was unnecessary, Though the meat is appreciated' The mantle appears to just be the pelt of the faerie though its been treated and is quite soft on the inside though the thought of wearing a hounds head atop mine is less appreciated though it will maybe hide my Identity a small amount when I go into town. My thigh appears to have sealed though I do wonder why my blood is literally black fire.

"any input on my burning blood Mother?"

"You're half elemental"

"ahh that makes sense, Thanks"

"you're welcome, though because of that your body uses mana to heal itself"

[Status] (but only mana and health)

Hp: 40/300 +6/hour (+10/min {Mana cost 3})        Mp: 663/675 -3/min

'Shit that was a close fight If I got hit again I would have died'

'Well I guess it's time to go home... why didn't Socks help me... or better question where is she?'

13-2

Today we are going to the lake because all animals need water, so it is the perfect place to hunt for unsuspecting creatures... as well as kick the corpse of a certain tree.

'Good news I found Socks... well it was more like her responding to my call as she jumped out of my chest because apparently familiars can just hang out in your soulspace. Bad news is that I'm currently running away from a B ranked monster called a Kelpie which looks like a horse that lacks hair, yet it has various fins, and a dolphin like tail... oh and not to mention the two horns that spiral out of the back of it's head' Curiously when I reached the edge of the forest I turned around to see said horse monster has not moved from the edge of the lake and is currently just staring at me.

"well if you don't mind I'm just gonna go" I said the the kelpie before running of in a different direction to continue the hunt.

I spent the rest of the day stalking goblins and the like mostly F ranked creatures why because just because you can hunt D & E ranked creatures doesn't mean I should frankly F ranked creatures are already difficult to get the jump on at most I can fight 2 goblins at a time without taking damage, to be honest it was a miracle that I survived the encounter with the Fae Hound though i suppose I should go over the spoils for today's hunt.

[+40 xp]

[50 Copper coins]

[8 F ranked Cores] (Goblin)

[Essence Of Fertility: When consumed greatly increases the fertility and libido of user permanently (Female use only); One time Effect after consumption: Guarantees the next bout of intercourse (of any kind) will result in pregnancy. Description: "Your Mothers want grandchildren... even if we have to play dirty to get them"~Goddess of the Moon, and Vivianne ♥ ;)] "Well that is certainly the most vile substances known to man... Wait a minute Vivianne what is the meaning of the description?"

"..."

"I'm going to smash this bottle and I better not see it again from any drops" 'Children might not be such a bad Idea I always loved the thought of being a mom... THE HELL AM I THINKING!? I'm a man for gods sake... well maybe not so much anymore?' whilst this internal conflict was playing out the cork upon the bottle was popped of and its contents downed while the user was left none the wiser as they proceeded to smash the bottle on the ground. 'Huh I guess I subconsciously smashed it... but why do I feel all hot and bothered... they wouldn't have would they?'

"you'll find out soon enough"

"Find out what?"

"..."

"Well fine don't tell you're daughter anything" (It was at this moment the previous effeminate subconscious converted the main consciousness)

'I guess I'll head back today and figure out why I feel so weird... maybe I got sick?'

(Later in the day moans were heard throughout the cave as our protagonist finally figured out what that weird feeling was and what happened to the contents of the bottle)

14-2

'When I'm next in the void I need to have a talk with mother... sadly I can't move my legs at the moment so I guess today's hunting time will decrease'

today was fairly similar to yesterday in terms of loot well excluding the soreness and random bouts of nausea 'I couldn't be pregnant could I?'

[+50 xp; Level increase, Stat points gained 100]

[8 F ranked monster cores] (goblins)

[1 E ranked monster core] (Hobgoblin)

[1 gold coin 3 silver coins]

{The Black Fox's Armour: an armour set reminiscent of Karuta style armour (Samurai Armour) though in a light armour esque fashion; Effects: When infused with mana it allows the user to fuse with the night making them near impossible to detect, Increases the regeneration of the user when exposed to the elements of night; Description: A gift bestowed upon the favorite daughter of the goddesses of Night to compensate for her next 9 months. Unique Tier [0/100 xp lv1]}

Rin's face paled as she read the last part of the description 'Does that mean that I got pregnant from masturbating!? how does that even happen!? Damned gods of night Vivianne and I really need to have a talk now.'

[Status]

Name: Rin Inanis Race: Inanis Foxkin Age: 22 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 1 - 10/10000 [xp 0/300 lv2] Technique: Void Orchids Flame 

Soulspace: Tier Ñὃէ Ẩῦǟιŀąƀľȩ [хῥ Ò/ΊἸƻɜ9θƼ-IƻӠ77ƨӠϑЧÏȮ9Ց]

Hp: 300/300 +6/hour         Mp: 675/675 +9/min

Str: 75          Dex: 140 (+60)         Con: 70 

Int: 140 (+60)          Wis: 200 (+10)         Cha: 75 

Stat Points: 130 (-130) 

Skills:

Mana Manipulation lv3, Mana Perception lv3, Darkness Magic lv1, Void Magic lv1, Fire Magic lv2, Identify lv1, Glaive arts lv3, Shadow Storage lv1, Earth Magic lv2, Temperature Magic lv1, Glass Magic lv2, Water Magic lv1, Ice Magic lv1, Pain Resistance lv2, Multicast lv1, Wind Magic lv1, Ash Magic lv1, Lunar magic lv1 

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void, Daughter of the Moon 

Condition:

[Pregnant: first trimester]

'I think I'll have to stay in the forest a while longer'

14