Announcement part 2
421 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So I have figured pretty much everything out for the Reboot/Reset. Some minor details to announce some characters are being removed and I'm changing the genre and tags a bit, For those of you who are the little steam buns fans (Mae) she is still going to exist she's just gonna come in later, like way later; Socks is getting a name change and will change a bit as well. The most important piece of information is that the first chapter of the reboot will come out probably next week with the other 13 chapters following it. The first chapter will be called "Always at the end of my Time" yes it's a reference to The Caretaker, I'm calling it that because of the changes to the beginning, Chapter ETA is tomorrow, and if you're bored you can go read Capricorn, or something else, but anyways sorry for the wait I just needed a bit of inspiration. Now for a bit of reader feedback I'm gonna make a poll and I want to know if y'all want me to leave the previous chapters up or get rid of them.

Should I leave the scrapped chapters up?
  • Yes Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Don't care Votes: 6 26.1%
Total voters: 23 · This poll was closed on Nov 14, 2020 04:15 PM.
2