Prologue
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth Iris Nightbloom was once a human, but through an experiment, was turned into a vampire. The experiment was conducted by the human government to make an undying defense force that would forever protect mankind from the Supernatural enemies, Vampires and Werewolves. The facts and procedures of the experiment were not told to the public, but the reason was enough. Elizabeth is the only successful product of the experiment that took place 150 years ago and has been the main backbone of humankind's’ defense force against the Supernaturals.

 

On a daily routine, she is tasked with missions to kill Supernaturals for the government and reports back of her successions, doing so for over 150 years. Her reasoning for following the government never reveals itself, even when she had to kill children of the Supernaturals.

 

“For the greater good of mankind.” Is what they told her. “The greater good.” She’ll repeat.

 

No explanation would be given for her actions, like a doll she was to the government, but in the end, she wasn’t a doll. That is the government’s downfall, a doll was what they saw her as, a war doll that fought to defend them. The government assigns another mission and like normal it will be completed, a routine of continuous success. But when one mission breaks the routine and Elizabeth reports it as a success, with the play of events, the secrets that the government holds and Elizabeth’s reasoning for her actions start to unravel.

0