Chapter 6
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Queen Consolidated, Scene of Crime

 

Me, John, Felicity and Oliver is inspecting the scene of the crime together with Officer Quentin Lance. But guess who we met? Mr. Barry Allen, the future Flash, here, still looking nerdy as always and explaining some science mumbo jumbo that I didn't really understand. The security footage though, showed a large guy throwing a jug of something towards the camera with one hand, and Barry also explained that all of these were done by just one guy, an enhanced it seemed.

Barry and Felicity seemed getting along pretty well though as they both talking and then giggling to each other. Seeing that, me and Dig just rolled our eyes away. Oliver then order us to get back to the office to control the situation and give statement to the media. 

 

At the office, as we talked, Felicity and Barry Allen interrupted us.
"Where would you like to set up the office Mr. Queen?" said Barry looking around the office, impressed on how big it is. 
"Huh, Can I help you with something Detective?" Oliver looked at Barry confused. "Uh, I'm a CSI we don't even carry guns" Barry crackled a joke "Oh, uh, your assistant said you would prefer to keep the investigation in house?" question Barry as Felicity added "Yeah, it's better to keep it in house right?" she turns facing Barry and led him somewhere "Come, I'll lead you to your place"

True to his character, Oliver begin placing suspicion on Barry and said to Dig "Finds out anything you can on that detective. I have a feeling that he's not who he say he is"

"Sure" before Dig leave, he notice Oliver worried look and he asked "Why do I have a feeling you know more about this then Felicity new friend?"

"Pray I'm wrong Diggle" 

 

================================================================================================

That night, we got news that the perp is seen stealing a truck from sugar refinery

Oliver prepares like always but this time I interupt him

"Henshin" I changed form into my Gills form and looked at Oliver "I'm going too"

"No, you're going to stay here" he readied his bow and arrow, staring at me menacingly

"You'll need backup if what Barry said was true" I persuade "I mean, he picked up a heavy jug and throw it at the camera no problem and to top it off, break someone neck single handedly"

"Duta's right. You need backup on this one Oliver" said Diggle "If I could come with you, I would but with me there, I know you're going to get distracted. At least with him, you don't have to worry about him getting hurt"

Oliver ponders "Sure, but you have to listen to what I say. Got it?" He emphasized

"Promised"

Later,

"So what's the plan?"

"Wait here" Oliver said as he zipped around and landing on top of the truck

He landed a few solid punch and the guy just took it like a champ and hit Oliver back and sends him flying. Fortunately, Oliver held on and he only get sends to the front of the truck. The guy wouldn't let up though, he pulled Oliver inside but Oliver quickly stabbed his thigh with an arrow. Screaming, the guy then pushed Oliver out of the car.

"Duta, go after him" Oliver grunted

"Of course" well, I'm not going to just go after him, I'm going to stopped him.

I run and jump, focusing my weight at one point, I dive down to the truck, bending it and stopping it at the same time.

The guy, who became Solomon Grundy in the future, get out of the car and stared at me intensely.

"Come on big guy" I taunted him, thinking I would have a fight but he just turn around and left.

Dumbfounded, I just stood there before realizing that I'm supposed to stopped him. But he's long gone now. Fuck me, I'm going to get an earful

 

1