Ending Author Notes
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you for reading this series. Or even just looking at it! LOL

Denial and Black Night Skies were both written in 2009/2010 using The Sims 2 as a photo "platform", basically a Sims story. After photobucket went down, I decided to republish without the images. I first posted on Wattpad, then on here. 

 

A note about Black Night Skies: I had intended for the sequel to be much longer. It would include a side-story with Sebastian and Nadia, and how they persuaded another group of vampires to break in to Club 69 and demolish the place. They were to go after Raphael and give him hell, but the idea never flourished enough and I had different ideas for the story going forward.

Therefore, in Part 12, the club is demolished but it was never explained why. 

Sebastian and Nadia built a romance together... but I don't particularly write hetero romances so... It is left to imagination.

 

 

Anyway, thanks for reading or looking! The next story inside Black Night Skies is a short tale about Chris and Raphael and includes some non-con. Next, I'll be adding the final sequel "Trip the Darkness" here soon. 

0