Vol 03 Ch01: Fun With The Two Sisters
142 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 01A: Fun With The Two Sisters – The Girl (perspective: none)

"It sucks that Pops needs to borrow four of my Hex Classes. But I guess all I need to succeed will be right with me."

A boy with cyan hair takes out a set of keys and opens the large steel door and walks inside the dark cell.

"No," A teenaged girl says weakly as she stares in fear at her visitor, his mere presence scared the girl who was shackled to the far end wall.

"My beloved has wandered off and got lost. Lycan, will you come and help me find her?" The boy's words sounded sweet, but they only made the girl tremble.

"No, please, don't..." She begged in tears as the boy approached her and crouched down so they were face to face.

"Don't be like that, it's just a simple errand." The boy smiled as he bit his lip and let the blood drop lightly.

"Please, I don't want to hurt anyone!" The girl shook her body violently, but the boy embraced her body and turned her face towards him.

"You're not hurting anyone, toys can always be replaced with new toys, so don't concern yourself with such things." The girl's tears continued to flow as the boy drew his lips to hers.

This usual intimate contact was the thing the girl feared most. The boy's blood flowed into her mouth and down her throat.

Why? Why does he use me to hurt people? How can he smile knowing he's causing pain? The girl thought to herself as her tears continued and her resistance vanished. Suddenly a throbbing sensation flowed through the girl's body and her eyes went from tear stricken to savage.

"As the number three of my Hex Class, I'll be expecting your usual perfection, Lycan #13." The boy stated as he removed the shackles on the wall and the girl's eyes turned more and more malicious.

His living weapon had awoken.


Chapter 01B: Fun With Two Sisters – A Flower In Each Hand

"Well, we're here." I state as we walk through the huge open gate and gaze upon the many people running around.

Alicia and Lilicia-chan were worried about what was happening in the Underworld so I suggested coming to this amusement park to take their minds off things. Today I will ensure that they have the most fun ever, or else for the next three days I'll dye my hair pink.

"The living world has some fantastic ideas. I had never heard of a cosplay amusement park," Lilicia-chan smiles angelically. She's currently wearing a black one piece dress, a dark haired wig, and a red cape, she is also carrying her scythe out in the open. "It's unfortunate that my scythe can't be used as a gun as well though." Well there is no need to get that into character.

"Those clothes look beautiful on you too, Alicia," I compliment as my fiancé eyes her own clothing from top to bottom. She's wearing a white one piece dress with her hair tied back into a long off centre pony tail and some kind of sabre attached to her waist.

"Urgh, Yuichi, I know that this place heavily endorses the cosplay, but it's not mandatory." She groans. Obviously you've never had the phrase 'in Rome do what the Romans do'.

"Now now, Onee-sama, if we're going to do this we should do it all the way." Well said Lilicia-chan, I'll pat your head later as a reward.

"Plus I get to admire the you two cuties in equally cute outfits, that's two birds with one stone." I add.

"Really, Nii-sama, do I look cute?" Lilicia-chan's cute face turns slightly red as she holds her hands to her face. I thought you were cute from day one, not just now. Have I never mentioned this to her?

"It's not like I'm dressed like this to please you."

No need for the tsundere remark, Alicia.

"Right, let's go!" I shout as I run on ahead with the two sisters following behind.

We enter the house of mirrors and I instantly regretted it.

Smash! - I punch the horrible reflection in front of me.

"There is no way the gorgeous me can look that ugly!" How dare they defy my glorious body with that monstrosity!

"Yuichi, what the hell are you doing!?" Alicia shouts in shock.

"Nii-sama, your hand is bleeding!" Lilicia-chan screams as she grabs my hand and licks at the blood with her tiny tongue, giving me a light tickling sensation.

"Y.U.I.C.H.I." And of course my fiancé cannot let it go.

Shit she looks really pissed. What can I do to pacify her jealousy? I run my brain at full capacity and then I suddenly have a brilliant idea, now this is exactly why people always admire me for my genius.

Being the beautiful guy that I am this is certainly a grave sin, but quelling Alicia's jealousy has to come first, plus I get the feeling it will feel good for me as well. I inwardly smirk to myself, does my genius know any bounds?

Smash! - I punch another mirror and blood flows down my hand.

"Lick." I say with a smile as I extend my other hand. That's right, the best way to solve the situation is by having Alicia join in. Boy I'm such a great guy, injuring myself so that Alicia won't feel left out. Feel free to worship the ground I stand on.

"Like hell I WILL!"

"OWWWWW! Let go, I give!" Alicia takes my hand and twists it round. Lilicia-chan is still licking my other hand so I'm feeling pleasure in one hand and pain in the other.

"Oi you there!" A man who appears to be an employee shouts as he runs up to us.

"Shit run!" Taking the brief moment that Alicia was distracted I free myself and grab the sisters' hands and drag them with me. It's a shame I won't get the chance to feel my fiancé licking my hand today, but I definitely won't give up on it.

After running at top speed and taking several turns, we managed to evade the employee. After having my hands bandaged up we continued on our way.

Our next stop was the roller coaster. Fortunately we weren't lined up for too long, I hate when they're long queues. I sit in between the two sisters as the crew member gives the usual safety instructions of keeping hands inside etc and then we're off.

"Whhhheeeeee!" The people around us scream as the coach suddenly drops down an almost ninety degree drop, Lilicia-chan cheerfully grips onto my clothes as she smiles widely, I wrap my arm around her. I then gaze over to Alicia whom normally would chide me for this. I then notice why, she's shaking, is she not good with these kinds of rides? I hold her quivering hand with my own and reassuringly smile at her with my S class good looks. And like this we finish the first ride with me having a flower in both arms, I'm truly the happiest.

After the ride I had three pictures printed off of us that was taken during the ride. We then go to a nearby bench to let Alicia, who is still shaking, to calm down.

"I'll go get us some ice cream so sit tight for a minute okay?" The two girls give me a nod in acknowledgement.


Chapter 01C: Fun With Two Sisters – True Feelings (perspective: Alicia)

Yuichi has left to get us some ice cream, so I'm left sitting on the bench with Lilicia in silence. But what a day. I'm grateful that Yuichi was trying to help us take our minds off things, but I wish he could be more considerate, although for that self proclaimed genius I know it virtually impossible.

"Onee-sama," Lilicia who was silent up until now calls.

"What is it?" I ask, noticing the seriousness in her voice

"I wonder if you realise just how lucky you truly are," Lilicia says quietly as she drops her head.

"Lucky? How so?" What is she talking about all of a sudden?

"I mean Yuichi-niisama. You got yourself engaged to such a wonderful guy and the only thing you had to do was lose to him in a game. And yet, technically that loss became a huge victory for you."

"What are you saying? Do you know how humiliated I was with that stupid game and being cheated like that?" All my negative emotions on the issue suddenly jump into my being, "I was forced into an engagement to him for the sake of our family's honour. He embarrassed me at that party, then like with the issue with Alma he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong, and then he willingly turns himself into a human shield for his friends and puts himself on death's door. He pulls people's feelings from one extreme to another!"

"Onee-sama, despite everything you just said, can you honestly say that you're unhappy that you met him?" Lilicia interrogates.

Why does she have to ask me this when she already knows the answer?

"If Father turned around to you and said you no longer have to marry Nii-sama, would you be happy or sad?" Lilicia continues her barrage of questions.

"Onee-sama," Lilicia's voice turns the most serious I have ever heard it, "The original reason you were engaged was to make Nii-sama a member of the Pandemonium family and protect its honour. If that is still your only reason, then there is a very easy way out." I raise my head to Lilicia who is looking straight at me with serious eyes, is she implying what I think she is? No, please don't say it. "Nii-sama merely needs to marry into the family, if you don't wish to do it, then there is always m..."

"LILICIA!" I shout in a voice that I didn't think I could ever make. All the pedestrians stare at us in shock, but I don't care, I feel wet tears flow down my eyes. "Please don't say any more, you already know the truth. Do you need to hurt my dignity just to hear me vocalise something that you are aware of?"

"Yes, I do," Lilicia gives me a defiant look.

I already know this isn't going to end well, but I swallow my pride, "When the engagement was arranged I had no choice but to follow, but that is a thing of the past. If it were to be broken now, I know that I will only have regrets. There! Are you satisfied now?" I wipe my tears away as Lilicia smiles.

"I understand, sorry, Onee-sama. I guess I got a little greedy wanting to become Nii-sama's bride," Lilicia steps off the bench and looks back at me, "Even though I've gained the role of a mistress, I still desired position number one."

"Mist...mistress?" Wait, Lilicia was taking that nonsense Father said before seriously? "Lilicia why would you?

"Want to be his mistress? The same reason you want to marry him obviously." Is she still teasing me?

"Lili..." I begin, but I suddenly feel a sensation I'm all too familiar with. "Reaper Technique: Coliseum?" I state the name as the surroundings become nothing but void.

Lilicia too drops the teasing attitude as her eyes gaze left and right.

"Ah, Lilicia, my love, I've come to escort you back to the Underworld." Lilicia freezes in terror at the voice we both wish that we never heard, I slowly turn my head and gaze upon the voice's owner. He's a boy around my age with short spiky cyan coloured hair, smart noble clothes, and a long coat that he's wearing like a cape that matches his hair colour. A girl is walking with him as the bells on her ears ring and the shackles on her limbs clatter. He lets out a bright smile as he opens his arms wide with a over the top gesture.

"You look cute dressed like that, my dear. Are you going to tell me you drink milk to grow up rather than meeting people?" He states, noticing the reference of the character she's cosplaying as.

"Why...are...you..." Lilicia stutters horribly as her body continues to shake and she tries to slowly edge away. I stand in front of Lilicia and draw my scythe to help reassure her, but this is bad, where is Yuichi the one time we need him?

The girl who was walking with the boy moves in front. She is also about the same age as me, with brown wolf like ears on top of her head and a bushy tail. She is wearing clothes that are skin tight and are transparent from the thighs down on her two third trousers and below the bust on her shirt. Her long hair is tied back into a long brown braid and she is wearing a red restration collar that is padlocked onto her neck. She glares at us like a savage beast as she gnaws her teeth together threateningly. I have no idea what this girl is, I've never heard of Wolf girls existing outside of fiction. But one thing I know for sure is that she is dangerous.

"Heel, Lycan. Don't be rude to my future sister-in-law." He orders and the girl freezes for a moment before obediently stepping back. "My apologies, Onee-sama. Lycan can be a bit naughty sometimes," He says soothingly as he strokes the head of the wolf girl he calls Lycan. The savage beast shudders slightly as if she doesn't want him to do it, but can't refuse. It is then that I realise, just like with Lilicia, that girl is scared of him. Just what has he done to tame such a monster?

I shake my head wildly to remove my useless thoughts and concentrate on what matters right now, the fact he is targeting my sister. "I have no intention of being your sister, but I will quite happily be your killer!" I rotate my scythe and point it at the scum in front.

"Will we be unable to settle this peacefully?" He asks almost mockingly.

"Did you set up this coliseum and bring that dangerous girl to end this peacefully!?"

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles lightly and then points his extended finger at me, "Lycan, prey." The wolf girl retakes the vanguard position and brandishes her claws looking ready to pounce.

"I don't know why you are so set on Lilicia, but I will remove the trauma from her mind by ending your existence right here, Disturb Thanatos!" I declare as I charge at my foes. Disturb's smile just widens as Lycan dives forward and Lilicia's legs give out from the trembling.

With the state Lilicia is in there is no way she'll be able to fight, so right now, I'm the only one who can. Yuichi, please hurry back, your presence will definitely be the biggest reassurance, both for Lilicia, and for me.

3