Vol 01 Ex 01: Yuichi Shiro’s Nightmare
1.1k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Omake 1: Yuichi Shiro's Nightmare

"Huh? Where am I?" I ask myself.

I remember Alicia was reconnecting my soul to my body. Next thing I know, I'm in this weird place.

Is this even Earth? Everything is distorted. Where the hell am I!?

"HAHAHA!" A loud laugh comes from behind me.

Standing there, is a teenage boy who is looking at me menacingly.

"You think you can defeat me, the Demon King!? Pitiful mortal!" The teenager screams.

Okay, what the hell is going on?

"It's time to DUEL!" Shouts the self proclaimed Demon King.

Suddenly, a stadium appears, two huge podiums stand opposite sides to each other.

"Huh, what the hell!?" I shout in confusion.

I somehow teleported onto one of the podiums without even noticing.

"Get your game on, hero!" The Demon King challenges.

Huh, these cards? Am I suppose to use them?

"Hero, these cards were created for you based on your personality. Use them and defeat the Demon King and save our world," A girl's voice enters my head, but it quickly leaves again.

"I don't really get it, but what the hell!" I psych myself up.

"It's my turn," declares the Demon King, "And I summon Constipated Camel, in attack mode!"

WHAT THE!? A huge disgusting camel suddenly appears between the two podiums, it looks vile. Get out of my sight, just looking at you burns my eyes!

"Oh, whatever, my turn! And I summon myself, Yuichi Shiro, attack that monstrosity," I shout to my clone on the board.

"Heck no," My clone refuses, "My beauty will be lowered if I touch that thing!"

Damn it, am I really like this!? Well yeah, I guess I am.

"This move will end you hero!" The Demon King declares loudly, "It's my turn! And I summon the Blue Eyes White..."

"No! It can't be! You possess the legendary!?" I am truly scared. If he does, there's no way I can win.

"BEHOLD! The legendary Blue Eyes White Donkey!" The Demon King screams.

That thing is even more vile than the Camel!

"Blue Eyes White Donkey! Attack his monster now!"

"No! I'm too beautiful to die!" Shouts my monster card counterpart as it vanishes with a stream of light.

"Constipated Camel! Attack the hero directly, with Slimy Spit Barrage!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I wake up in a cold sweat.

The hospital room? So it was just a dream?

Thank god, there is nothing scarier than a camel intending on defiling my beautiful body.

"You're awake, Yuichi-kun," A doctor approaches me, "It's a miracle you survived after being hit by that truck."

Good, I'm back in the real world.

This is how my worst nightmare ended. There is nothing more dangerous to my beauty than camel spit.

And now, the legacy of the beautiful Yuichi Shiro can recommence.

23