Vol 01 Ch07: The Underworld
647 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 07: The Underworld

Today is the day I meet my in laws in the Underworld. The great Yuichi Shiro shall soon be gracing the Underworld with his beautiful presence.

I walk along with Alicia and Wolfy to Alicia's apartment in the living world. Wolfy insisted on coming when I mentioned I was going to go the Underworld. You're worried about your master, Wolfy? I truly am blessed, and not just in beauty. So after agreeing it with Alicia, the three of us decided to head to the Underworld together.

"What is Father-in-law like, Alicia?" I ask out of curiosity.

"You'll see him soon enough, so why ask me now?" Alicia replies.

No..um...this isn't like me. For me to worry whether we would get along. But this is a man who is handing his daughter over to me. Why wouldn't we get along?

"Don't get cold feet, Master." Wolfy encourages. You're right, I'll just be myself, no one can resist my charm.

"Anyway, we're going to transfer from here," Alicia states as she slaps her hands together. Suddenly, a huge circular diagram appears on the ground "Our destination is my Underworld residence, connect."

The diagram, that I'm guessing is a magic circle, begins to glow brightly.

I feel my consciousness slowly drift away, and my mind enters the world of dreams.


"Hey, Yuichi." A voice shouts.

Suddenly, I come back to my senses. It looks like we've arrived in some kind of mansion.

"This is my home," Alicia explains "Travelling between the living, and the Underworld can sometimes make you dream."

"Oh, I see."

So that's what happened. That truly was weird.

"Let us not discuss it again, Master." Wolfy says, I give a swift nod back.

"Huh? What?" Alicia asks whilst tilting her neck. That pose is cute, but I'm still not telling you.

I begin to look around at my surroundings, what an extravagant interior. It is littered with things like paintings and ornaments that normal people couldn't afford even in their wildest dreams.

"You really are an ojou-sama, aren't you, Alicia?" I ask.

"Well yeah. My family is one of the top three, that serve under Hades-sama." Alicia replies with pride.

'Hades-sama?' So, he really exists. The god of the dead, and the ruler of the Underworld. I wonder what he's like.

"So you have returned, Alicia-sama." An elderly gentleman greets as he approaches us along with a group of maids. I guess he's a butler.

"Yes, I've just returned, Sebastian," Alicia replies.

Yep, he's definitely a butler, only butlers are called Sebastian. I wonder if it's written in their job descriptions? 'Your first name must be Sebastian'. No, I should stop this train of thought, looking down on the profession of others is very low class. Not a fit hobby for the incarnation of greatness.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Yuichi-sama, Wolfy-sama. I am Sebastian, the head butler of the honourable Pandemonium family." Sebastian gracefully introduces himself with a bow.

"I am Yuichi Shiro, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I am known as Wolfy, nice to make your acquaintance."

Sebastian smiles back on our greetings.

"Right this way please, my master and mistress await," Sebastian urges.

The three of us follow behind Sebastian, I make a mental note to myself not to lose sight of him, or forever be lost.

After about ten minutes of walking around this labyrinth of a mansion, we arrive at a huge door that is about five times as tall as me.

Knock knock!

"Master, Mistress, our guests have just arrived." The butler said through the door.

Sebastian gives us a quick bow, before walking off with the maids.

The door slowly opens with a light creak.

Inside, there is a man who looks to be in his early forties. He is quite the handsome gentleman. Standing with him is a woman who appears to be in her early twenties, she looks like a slightly older version of Alicia. Finally, there is a young girl of about fourteen, with silver braided hair, a cute smile, and an innocent face.

"Ah, you have arrived. I've been looking forward to meeting you, Yuichi Shiro-kun." The man announces, "I am Alicia's father, and the head of the Pandemonium family. Alexander Pandemonium."

"I am Yuichi Shiro. It's a pleasure to meet you, Father." I announce up front. Damn, I think I've come on a bit too quickly, calling him 'Father' on our first meeting.

"I am Wolfy." Wolfy quickly introduces himself.

"The pleasure is all mine, Wolfy-kun." Alicia's father bows before turning his eyes back to me, "Yuichi-kun, you needn't concern yourself with that," he says with a smile, like he has read right through me. "I would only be too pleased if you were to continue calling me 'Father'."

"Yes, Father." I reply back enthusiastically.

"Next, this is my wife, Annetta Pandemonium."

"It's a pleasure meeting you for the first time, Yuichi-kun. I heard many things about you." Alicia's mother greets elegantly. I now know where Alicia got her beauty from. With such grand parents, it would be weird if she wasn't beautiful.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mother." I return the gesture.

"And last, but not least, this is my youngest Daughter, Lilicia."

The young girl takes a step forward towards me.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Yuichi-niisama." Lilicia says with an angelic smile. So cute. She could give both Yuna, and Sakura, a run for their money in the contest of who you would want to call you 'Onii-chan'.

"It's nice to meet you too, Lilicia-chan." I say as I place my hand on top of her cute head. Her smile grows wider.

"Yuichi!" Alicia screams, "Don't defile my sister!"

"AHHHH~~~! Give! Give!" I scream as Alicia twists my wrist around. Seriously! It hurts like hell. Let go before it breaks.

"Are you jealous, Onee-sama?" Lilicia-chan asks with her cute smile.

"Jealous!? As if! Who would get jealous due to this guy!?" Alicia retorts loudly whilst tightening her grip. Stop it already! I can take a hint, so let go!

"Ha ha ha!" Father walks over and separates me from Alicia's arm lock. "It looks like both of my girls have taken a huge liking to you, Yuichi-kun."

"I HATE HIM!" Alicia shouts in denial.

"No need to act like a tsundere, Alicia," I reply back with a smile. "All girls cannot help but love the one and only Yuichi Shiro."

Alicia stares at me in anger. Everyone else just looks on in amusement. Father then turns towards me with a wonderful smile on his face.

"I'll tell you what, Yuichi-kun. How about you take Alicia as your wife, and Lilicia as your mistress." Father suggests, seriously! I can have both of his daughters. Having a threesome with two sisters was something I didn't expect to come knocking on even my door.

I felt it the first time I saw him, but this man, is truly great. I, the all beautiful and godly Yuichi Shiro, prostrate myself before you. No man can stand before him in terms of greatness, not even me.

His last suggestion proves it. Comparing the two of us, is like comparing a candle to a light bulb.

"I humbly accept your gracious offer." I say without delay.

"OWWWWWW!" I yelp after Alicia's foot, makes swift contact with my jaw.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Alicia shouts.

"I don't mind," Lilicia-chan chimes in innocently.

"You should!" Alicia cries back with tears in her eyes.

"My, my. Congratulations, Alicia, and Lilicia." Mother says with a smile.

"MOTHER!" Alicia shouts in anger.

"As expected of my master." Wolfy nods in satisfaction.

This was the last scene I saw before my mind drifted out of the current world. So tired.

Why do I always find myself on the receiving end of Alicia's anger? Even my genius can't answer this question.

14