Death in the Alley
89 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August 20, 20XX


  Walking through the alleys of the city, Samuel sighs to himself.  

  After failing to pay his rent for the third consecutive time, he was finally kicked out. It was nothing new to him, as acting auditions were becoming more and more scarce for him. He couldn't even work a side job either, considering the fact that he never paid attention in school and dropped out of college. 

As his thoughts wander over to his school and his classmates, tears start dripping out of his eyes. 

Talking slowly, mainly to himself, he starts reminiscing about his youth.

"I remember when I was in school, we used to do all types of pranks. All the fun we used to have... heh, I remember throwing toilet paper at my friend's house. And I certainly can't forget about the time I smuggled a stink bomb into the boys locker room, the look on everyone's face was priceless. 

Although I did get detention and a scolding from the principal. 

It was nice to be young, no money worries, no tight schedules, and certainly not stress that comes from working a job...I just wish that If I could rewind time, I would change everything. I would choose to be a better person. I would make my parents proud this time. I wou-"

"Yada, yada, yada" A voice behind him interjects. "Sheesh, I thought you would never shut up."

Looking behind him, Samuel sees a man holding a knife. Cautiously he asks, "What are you doi-".

Without any warning the man, charges Samuel and plunges the knife straight into his stomach.

Overcome with pain, Samuel falls to the ground.

As if to finish of the job, the man gets down on his knees and keeps stabbing Samuel.

Little by little, Samuel feels a warm liquid surround him. Having lost all his strength, he just waits for the inevitable and finally, his body stops moving.

Ironically, though his life had ended, his end was just the beginning of a new story.

Heya Everyone! Kuniza here! This is my first story so don't be afraid to criticize. Also, my thanks go out to SteelzCloud for helping me with the chapter.

2