Enter Chaos
33 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The best friend squad rolled through the grass and flowers as the dust settled and the war was over. Prime is dead!

“We did it guys!” Bow laughed as he coughed up a mouthful of grass, Glimmer shuffled over and nestled into the nook of his shoulder “it’s all over now. What are we going to do?” She looked over at Catra and Adora

Catra stretched and yawned as Adora lay and looked up at the stars ‘what are we going to do now...’ . Her thoughts were interrupted by a claw being jabbed in her side “I don’t know about you losers, but I’m going to have a nap in these comfy beds brightmoon has apparently according to some idiot” she smirked at Adora before stepping back down to the plateau where the rest of the alliance gathered and cheered at the new situation. 

Shortly after Glimmer and Bow left to start talks of what to do with clones and punishments, leaving Adora alone with her thoughts. ‘What will I do now that the war is over...’ her face scrunched up as the gears in her head turned ‘will there be a need for me if She-ra is useless. What should I do if there isn’t a war for me to help in’ she dragged her hands over her face ‘I won’t exactly be needed to help cats out of trees or other things of that sort’ this did however get a chuckle out of her as she imagined the scene. The thought process was dismissed soon after so she didn’t cause a crisis of sorts, opting to join Catra back in brightmoon.

————THAT EVENING————

A silent shadow prowled through the village stalking any who crossed it’s path. To the average passerby it was just a figure hunched in the alley. Upon closer inspection however, it’s true identity would be revealed. And one unfortunate soul did see it’s true identity. 

“Do you need any help sir, mam, creature of the night” the person chuckled at their own joke turning to face the creature properly.

“No... but you will” the figure smirked as a bright light blew through the street and left only a smudge of dust in the civilian’s place. “Your magic will feed me for now thank you” the creature said before moving through the streets, stood high, perfect posture. 

Many more innocences met that same fate that evening. 

————FOLLOWING MORNING————

“ADORA!” Bang bang bang “ADORA!” 

The first night Adora gets a proper rest and it’s swiftly interrupted by an early morning shake up by Glimmer and Bow calling an emergency meeting. 

“We have a problem...” Micah sounded stern and worried as he addressed the alliance members gathered in the war room. It wasn’t often he spoke like this, quickly altering everyone to the serious tone this required. “Civilians in a town near the Heart Opening have reported a creature stalking their streets and abducting people last night. Those who got our claim it was prime... care to share any light on this HORDAK” micah’s eyes narrowed as Hordak was brought up and the clone quickly shrunk under the steel glare.

“I have no clue of such things your majesty, last time I saw him... I had thrown him off a cliff” Hordak tried to regain his confidence with these lines but it was a vain effort.

“Dad how can we trust him! He’s a clone!” Glimmer shouted as she gestured to him “WHAT HAS HE DONE TO EARN OUR-“ 

She was cut off by Catra adding “Sparkles you’re the reason Prime is here don’t get started about earning trust” she smirked as there was a silent nod of agreement around the table. 

“Maybe we should like... I dunno get Adora to decide... her being She-ra and all” mermista shrugged trying to disarm the situation subtly. Another silent nod as everyone turned to Adora.

Little did everyone know she had silently been hoping for this to happen. She had been thinking on the thought track she spawned and didn’t want to let it manifest, so was glad to be useful again. “We should investigate, take a small team. If it is Prime... we can deal with him. If not then we work like we always do” another unanimous nod.

Arriving in Landur the squad of Adora, Catra, Hordak, Bow and Glimmer were greeted by silence. Not even the wind dared to blow as they crossed the walled threshold into the town. 

No one could be prepared for what they saw.

Milling the streets ghosts and visions wandered, lifeless and dead. As their eyes followed the empty shops and highway streets, the centre square soon came into view. 

“Welcome to my castle” a gruff and deep voice growled as the figure stared them down. Sat atop the remnants of She-ra’s statue and wielded a blackened and twisted Sword of Power. 

No doubts flew through the BFS’s minds however Hordak yelped as the group was addressed. “Th-that isn’t Prime...” he cowered “it’s far worse...” the group looked at the figure leant in closer as he was addressed.

“You dare consult leadership in such a way dear child?” He smirked. It looked unnatural and odd as he leant back against the makeshift throne

Upon closer detail the BFS could properly look at him. It was a mixture of Prime and hordak before Prime arrived. His hair while long and unkept was tied back. His ‘imperfect’ arms and legs open and free exposing the fragile bone structure below. The 4 eyes of Prime were properly lined up above each other and a deep blue as a pose to the sickly green. This was Prime, but it was also everything he stood against. Chaos.

“I don’t believe I’ve introduced myself...” he looked down at the group. “I am the father of all these clones. I am Chaos”

2