Chapter 19: I Stepped Up My Game?
794 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up to the sensation of the feel something warm breathing softly upon my nape, and a hand hugging my stomach from behind, which was not the usual small warmth of the tiny angel Angelica that I was used to. So I was a bit skeptical, though not daring to look back I thought…

‘Did I somehow bring a girl home?’ I mused to myself as I think back to what happened yesterday. ‘Nah definitely not Hah…’ I sighed as I turn over, to see a black haired girl wearing a night gown which looked to be about my age. A girl which I do not recognize. I was feeling doubtful so I looked behind her thinking maybe this was Angelica, but I saw no wings. 

‘Hmmm? I must be dreaming then? *pinch*” I pinched my cheek trying to wake up, which unlike common tropes lead you to believe. As a matter of fact it doesn’t work.

‘Huh? So I really did bring home a girl’ I nod to myself as I rubbed my eyes still drowsy and lie down once again to close my eyes…

‘Wait. what?’ I suddenly realize the gravity of the situation and I sat up awake.

‘Wait, wait. Think Kyousuke. Think. You didn’t seriously sleep with this girl right?’ I look down at myself to find that I was still wearing pajamas, I was safe. After a sighing a breath relief, I focused as I wracked my brain to what happened the night before to find nothing about this girl.

After cycling home at sunset I put away the groceries, made dinner and went to bed.

‘Crap… hmmm. Now what? Will the FBI come break down my door?’ I joked to myself, then…

*knock knock*

‘Is that!?’ I turn to the mirror to see…

A bird…

I turned in shock only to sigh at the sight of a bird tapping the window.

I breathed a sigh of relief, then looked towards the sleeping girl. Her jet black hair, and flawless pale skin was… beautiful. She kind of remind me of someone with the way her hair was strewn about and how she sleeps with quiet breaths. I use my finger to push the hairs all along her face behind her hair. 

“Mhmmm… five more minutes” she quietly mutters

‘This is probably Angelica. Right?’ I thought ‘though why does she look like this?’ I put my hand on her cheek to test.

“Mmngmhmm… eh? Who are you?” she says in a mildly surprised but gentle tone as she sits up with a yawn.

‘Crap, I really messed up this time, I think…’ I though as I panic inside my mind, but keep up a warm smile as to not scare the girl.

“Hmmm, I don’t know either. Mind telling me how you got here? My memory seems to be a little fuzzy.” I keep up a innocent smile and became as ambiguous as possible.

“Wha? Onii-chan you brought me here right? And you did this and that to me...” she says as she rubs her brown eyes and stretches.

‘Eh?’

“What do you mean this and that? Could you please elaborate.” ‘The hell? I did what? This is bad. This is bad… did I seriously cheat on Amane before…’

“PffftttbwaHahaha!” 

The girl suddenly smiles then bursts out laughing and rolls around on the bed as she held her stomach. 

As I stare at her blankly, I then proceed to rub my temple.

“Fooled yah! Kyousuke-kun!” The girl says while her hair reverts back to gold, as well as her brown eyes returning to the familiar blue and her wings shimmering into existence.

“Very funny… So you can shape shift too…” I muttered as I look at the laughing angel in front of me.

“Hahaha, well how did it feel to wake up next to a cute girl? Did your heart race? Did you get aroused? Serves you right! Hmmpf!” she asks mischievously as she grinned at me.

“Good actually, and yeah I did and now… “ I looked at her with a cheeky grin

“I might not be able to hold myself back.” 

“Wha-“

I grasped both her hands and pushed her down. “Angelica… I…”

“Kyousuke what are you…”

“I-I can’t hold back… Angelica I…” I say as I push my face closer to hers with labored breaths

“No, Kyousuke... Hkuuuu…” she squeals a bit then closes her eyes as I move in closer.

Expecting the worst, her face was beet red as I drew near with heated breaths…

“No…”

*Nom*

I nibble on her ear

“Kyah!” she moans

“That’ll teach you to not tease a man when he had just woken up. Come on let’s have breakfast” I say as I stood up and walked out of the room, leaving the blushing Angelica on the bed.

“Kyousuke! You dummy…” I heard her shout as I swiftly walk down into the kitchen

Then after that fiasco I went to continue my normal morning routine of drinking a glass of water, then light meal, followed by a morning jog then a meal, and lastly a bath.

“You still mad about that? You did it first though.” I say while I contemplating what to do with this sulking angel. On the morning jog we went the whole trip without her speaking a word, not even the regular teasing. 

“Hmmpff!” she crosses her arms and looks away as she sat behind the table still in child form.

“Ha… what do you want? I have already made you a weeks’ worth of pancakes from the supplies we bought yesterday” I asked as I gestured to the mountain of plates and a familiar mess of bags baking ingredient spread around the counter.

“I want more pancakes!” Says the blonde angel acting spoiled while sitting on the dining table in her child form.

“Looking like a child does make you look cute, but doesn’t change the fact you are not one. Plus you kind of ate all the baking supplies yesterday, and that was meant to last a month. And the ingredients I bought yesterday was…” I say as I gestured to the stack of plates and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. As I awkwardly explained to my mother to send more baking ingredients, with me saying I was practicing how to bake. Which thankfully she bought, I think? But it will probably come late in the day..

“I am cute? But why don’t you pat my head then” she pouts and looks at me straight in the eye.

“Ha… okay, okay, I concede…” Sighing I go to pat her head.

Seeing she had won she closed her eyes and smiled brightly, her expectant expression looked so cute that it would be a shame to not tease her a bit. I smirk and…

*pinch*

“Kyah!”

I pinched her on the cheek.

“Hey! what was that for?”

“You looked so cute, sorry.” I say as put my hand on her head

“Huh?… ehehehe..” She blushes and giggles like a cute girl her age, well like the appearance of her body’s age. She looks down as she enjoys the moment as I rubbed her bond hair.

After breakfast I decided to go for a cycle around town on my bike before going to the secret base.

“Angelica? Come on lets go.” I beckoned to her as I locked the front door. She materializes beside me still in her child form and waits beside the bike. She had something to do, so she went back to the marble room for a brief moment.

I got on my silver bike and looked at her. “Well? Lets go” I say but she just crossed her arms and looked at me as if she was expecting something.

“Ha…” I sighed, got off and put my hand around her side into her back and carried her with a princess carry and drop her on the back of the bike.

“Happy?” I asked as I looked at the smiling blonde haired angel girl.

“Hehehe, yeah”, she smiled brightly causing me to sigh once more. 

Seeing this, she said with a quizzical expression “Hey, you got to hold and carry around a very divine beautiful angel, why are you sighing ab-“ 

I karate chopped her in the head.

*chop*

“Hiaoach! Wha…” 

“You were doing ‘that’ again” I grinned at her and winked. 

“Hey! Yeah but you didn’t need to do that, though…” she pouts.

I pat her in the head. But…

“Hmmpf! This doesn’t cut it anymore. You have to do better than that…” she still pouts once more and sulks, guessing this trick cant work forever huh?

Seeing this stepped up my game…

“Close your eyes for a sec.”

“Don’t wanna…” she turns away.

“Angelica. Pretty please…” I say with an innocent smile

"Hmmpf!"

I stared at her for a good while until...

"Hmm...."

"..."

"Hmmmmmmm..."

"..."

"Okay..."

She looked up at my puppy dog eyes, smiles then concedes and closes her eyes.

“If you hurt me I wont forgive you” she says whilst her eyes were shut.

I chuckled at her, then...

“Huh? kyah!" She flinches

"Uhmm… hehehe okay… good…” She then relaxes at the warm sensation on her cheek as a slight red tinge forms upon it. Seeing that the hand to cheek technique worked I pushed on.

“Lets go! Partner.” I hopped on Tesla and cycled off. Then I feel her hugging onto me tightly from behind as I hear the words.

“Yeah, partner…” I smile as I feel the warm sensation of her leaning on me. 

And  then we went and cycled into town…

Delivered as promised, hoomans. Leave a heart if you enjoyed the chapter Beep Boop! (O^O)

31