Chapter 3 : Finishing the details
193 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk back to Destiny and Dalton. Apparently those two got the names of the others, their names are Hikari a female with short brown hair that is from the same school as us, Koma no idea who that is, but they are a boy in a school uniform also, Hiro a female they seem to be an adult they also have pink hair up to their shoulder. Finally Momo whos also a female, who also seems to be an adult and has peachy colored hair, and their hair reaches their necks. 

"So what's your magic attribute?" asked Dalton

"It's light and darkness apparently." I answered with a shrug

"That's not something I would expect from you Link, but hey life's full of mysteries." says Dalton

"Yea true." I reply

"It's cool that you got two magic attributes though, isn't that nice." Destiny says

I shrug as I don't care and cause I don't know how I feel about it. As we were talking the princess I assume? Has come to talk to us.

"I am Princess Rose, the 2nd princess of the kingdom of Plumeria. Our kingdom and the other kingdoms across the world of Ntaj have summoned you, heroes, here to help us stop the five demon lords, though there are ten demon lords the other five choose to remain peaceful or neutral and do their own thing. So, heroes, will you help save our world?" the princess says to all of us

We all kind of just look at each other and I just shrug and then we all just nod back to say yes I guess.

"Thank you, heroes! We have prepared as much as we could spare for you heroes, because of problems occurring around Plumeria. And also if you do see my younger sister Melia please tell her to come back to the castle she has things to attend to. Also, I must mention there was another hero who was summoned before you guys on accident before and he has left much earlier than attended too. So you may see him on your journey. And if you need money you could try working at the adventurers guild to get money." the princess says

Another hero before us? and it was on accident? Do they really need us then? Oh well whatever, the more the merrier. The stuff that was brought in seems to be some leather armor that has shoulder guards, leather pads? whatever they are called for your knees, and leather braces for our arms. There also seems to be more clothes for us to change into too, with some bags to carry stuff, and some money. There also seems to be swords, staffs, wands, axes, and other stuff.

We all went into separate rooms to change, I grab a bag to put my old clothes in. As I was changing I felt something in my pockets, I grab it and it was my phone, huh it still works but of course, no service cause ya know were somewhere that's not earth. The phones at 90% though, the time does show it is 1 pm though. I get changed and put my dark blue sweater and phone into the bag as that was really all I had on me anyway. These clothes are pretty comfortable though not gonna lie. I then put the leather armor pieces on. I feel the weight of the sword, it reminds me of my swords at home, though just as heavy as the master sword replica then again I'm not sure if it technically is heavy by normal standards. I think I can use the sword properly. . . kind of anyway not like I did kendo or something but hey could be worst I guess. I get out and then wait for Dalton and Destiny to show up.

"So we're sticking together right?" I ask

"I mean yea, we should as we all know each other well enough anyway and we trust each other... mostly." answered Dalton

"Yea I'd be fine with that." Destiny replies

"So we setting out now as a trio." Dalton says

"Seems like it." I say relieved

I look at Dalton he has two swords, has the leather armor, and is in red clothes so I guess its to match his fire attribute. Destiny has a staff, still wears a skirt, the leather armor, and ice cold blue clothes guess to match their attribute too? Maybe they just like those colors as I just chose my favorite color to wear under the leather armor lol, which is some type of light blue color.

"Ya know these clothes are comfortable to wear not as tight as the school uniform." says Destiny

I say "I will agree on that." 

"I mean I don't feel difference." Dalton says

As we walk away I look around this part of the castle one last time, the glass panes of the heroes vs the demon lords, purple fire burning on candles, and the door. . . well, its a door. The guards open the gates and we walk outside finally entering the new world of Ntaj.

2