Chapter 2 – The divine Punishment
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes wide and looked around once again, trying to find a way to escape.
I was in a dark room in a cell-like structure. There was just a small window that lit the room.

The guy in front of me called himself Imamura Katsuhito and he was dressed in a full-body black suit. I could tell that he was quite a buff dude as I could see the muscles bulging through his suit. He also had one of his ears pierced with an earring.

He looked just like what a professional Yakuza gang member should look like.
He took a puff from his cigarette as he glared at me.

“So you still haven’t snapped of your little nap, or do you need another good wake-up smack?” he asked with a deep threatening voice.

I touched my cheeks,
“You guys already seemed to have nearly dislocated my jaws once. No thank you.” I replied calmly.

I’m trying to act calm and rationally.
I am really in a knee-deep shit of a situation, right now. But panicking won’t do anything.
As some good man said, ‘Fear is nothing but a state of a mind.’

I already escaped a near-death situation during the armed robbery in the bank. So this would be a walk in the park.

I must think calmly and rationally to study my situation at hand. And then try to see how I could get away. That’s how a hostage situation works in movies and how the main protagonist escapes fabulously.

Imamura smiled,
“Oh, that’s great to hear.” he then walks to a chair that had leg and hand restraints along with a helmet-like thing on top.

“So now that you are awake, please take a seat on this comfortable electric chair. So I could start torture interrogation at once,” replied Imamura.

And that point I lost my shit.
I ran to the small window with both hands still handcuffed.

“Help me! This man is trying to kill me. I don’t wanna die, please help.” I screamed like a bitch.

Rational thinking? Staying calm?! Fuck that.
I ain’t got no time to do that! I will die for real!

I just remember that I am the protagonist of a tragic story. The protagonist in a tragic movie is nothing but a sacrificial pawn and every tragic story always happens to have a tragic ending.

So I peeked in the small window as I screamed for help,
“Help! This maniac is trying to kill me. And then sell my organs after that. HELP!”

Suddenly two men appeared in front of the small window,
“Oh, poor lad. What’s the matter?” asked one of the guys.

“Please call the police. I am locked up here with a maniac who’s trying to force me to sit in an electric chair and then be electrocuted to death. Please help.” I replied frantically.

The two-man looked at each other.
“Oh, how inhumane. Let me lend you a hand.” said the other guy.

“Thank you-”

Just when the guy suddenly closed his fist punched right at my eye.

I was knocked back on the ground falling to the floor clenching my face as I wriggled in agony.

It hurt like hell.
But why?!

Just when the two men peeked in from the window.
“Hey, Imamura! You still haven’t started torturing this little hobo yet? If you want we can dispose of him. Just say the word!”

Imamura started wearing gloves that were covered in bloodstains.
“Stop interrupting while I’m working or I have more than enough seat on my torture chair for the likes of you.”

“You still such an uptight person as ever Imamura. You are no fun.”
“Way to spoil the mood, you bastard. Let’s go.” said the guys and went on their way.

“Nice try. But this whole area is guarded by our guys. So nobody could come here to save you, even if you scream the whole day.” said Imamura as he smiled.

So there was no escape.
But wait what happened to that guy I was about to save?
Oh shit! Why did I think about it now?

Sweat started emerging from my forehead. I drank my saliva as I tried to build the courage to ask that man’s whereabouts.

Suddenly my brain started hurting, I must know what happened to the man who asked me to save him.

“Umm, Mr. Imamura-san, do you know what happened to that man? That man who was shot in the arm?” I asked.

I had already figured 90% what actually might have happened.
But still, there was a slight chance he was still in a good health, right?

Yakuza are evil but there also are some good kind of people.

Imamura glanced up,
“That man? Oh, you mean your friend who you tried to protect before? He’s dead. He tried selling our organization’s confidential information to our rivals and then we caught him red-handed. Anyway, we took good care of him and made quite a profit selling his organs to make up for his betrayal. You can still go buy back his organs from the organ bank to give him a proper burial if you could manage to escape that is.”

Oh, I forgot this maniac was about to torture what am I even saying.

Wait, I failed to protect him.

Shit.

“I see,” I replied.

I looked at Imamura,
“By the way, is there a toilet I could use? It’s urgent.” I asked politely.

“The number one?” he asked.

“Nope. It’s number two.” I replied.

The pain in my stomach started swelling, the grumbling of my stomach could be heard.

Imamura pointed at the latrine at the side,
“You can use that.”

There was a toilet at the corner. It had no doors but just a small wall slab that blocked the view.
I quickly sprinted my way there and took off my pants.
The churning of my stomach intensified. There was about to be an explosion and sure it would have been horrifying than any torture.

Just as soon as I sat on the toilet seat which felt like cold ice, I let loose everything.
A loud splash echoed through the whole room as my excretion landed in the water.

I held my stomach which started to hurt like crazy.
Fuck it felt like I was a pregnant woman about to give birth!

I wriggled in agony on the toilet seat as if I was trying to squeeze my whole soul out my while pooping. I think electric torture would have been a better alternative than this punishment.

Yeah, you heard me right, this wasn’t an actual loose motion problem.
If I failed to help the people with their particular mission, I would be punished with a painful loose bowel. Disgusting and painful than any human has to ever bear.

Sometimes I would even bleed from my ass, it’s that painful.

Choosing Robbing another bank anytime over another painful stool like this.

I started weeping as I sat in pain on the toilet seat.

Even Imamura who had covered his nose with a handkerchief.
“Wow, your friend’s death put such a shock that you got such bad sudden shit to take. In my whole life as Yakuza, I’ve never seen someone getting depressed in such a way ever before.”

 

Sorry for the long delay.
Been busy making ends meet during the pandemic.
I would be continuing this in my free time, of course.

1