Chapter 2 – An Ordinary Day
751 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell me! What's the matter with you?"

In the most distinguished school in Phoenix City, an angry voice came from the principal's office!

Inside, sitting behind the desk is the headmistress of this high school!

A mature beauty!

The principal is renowned all over the institution. It was said that she was once a great martial artist!

Martial Arts is the essence of physical combat in this country. Five thousand years of evolution is definitely not comparable to a few hundred years of foreign kungfu.

Of course, people who have learned martial arts keep a low profile. Real powerful people never show their true strength casually!

However, Li Xuan believed that as long as he said something terrible, then the principal who usually seemed gentle and elegant would immediately throw himself out of her office!

"Speak!"

Mei Lan stared at the problem student in front of her, and her heart was faintly burning with anger!

"This week, you were absent from school for three classes and was late eight times! You also left the class early every time! Now talk, if you don't explain clearly today, then I will ask your parents to come to school with you tomorrow!"

Even with those words, Li Xuan still did not speak! He cast his gaze out of the window, deliberately not looking at the face of the principal!

"You don't want to talk?" Principal Mei Lan sneered: "Well, you know your misdeeds. I will contact your parents to come to school with you tomorrow. Otherwise, you will be dismissed."

"You can only threaten students like this!"

Li Xuan finally couldn't help to scold: "Have you ever cared about the situation of every student? What about their problems? You always scold and punish students at every turn, and call their parents at every turn! Hmph!"

"You! You're not convinced, right?" Principal Mei Lan's mouth twitched slightly, and looked at the student in front of her with a smile, "Okay! If you have any comments, you can put it forward!"

"I dare not speak! Even if I did, it would be ignored!" His gaze no longer avoided the principal and stared at the female headmaster sitting on the desk with angry eyes, "Am I wrong?"

"Okay! Then tell me, why did you do such a violation of the school rules?" Mei Lan adjusted her seat and raised her legs, placing it on the other. She wore a black female suit and gold-framed glasses. She looked like a successful woman with just her appearance.

But Li Xuan knew that this woman would become very scary when she becomes angry! Several students that violated school rules ended up being punished by the principal.

Some of them even instantly changed to another school, knowing that they have no chance of fighting back.

However, the most frightening thing is the identity of this woman! Even the rich second generation in the school dare not try anything against her!

Those who have tried ended up learning the hard way, being heavily punished or dismissed!

This woman's family background is not simple! Her father is a well-renowned entrepreneur, and her husband is a high ranked official!

She is also an experienced martial artist trained by professionals since childhood!

"No reason!" Li Xuan pursed his lips, still not speaking.

"So, what else do you need to say! It's an ironclad fact that you violated school rules!" Principal Mei Lan suddenly stood up from her seat!

Her tall figure is truly stunning! With her high heels, her legs appear longer, giving her body a more shapely figure!

Poor Li Xuan hasn't even grown to reach her current height! What a hurtful damage to his self-esteem!

"I'm only sixteen years old! I will still grow up!" Li Xuan always comforted himself like this.

"If you want to expel me, then do it! I have no opinion!"

"Bang!"

With a muffled sound, Principal Mei Lan slapped the table hard, staring at Li Xuan in front of her a little condescendingly: "You are challenging my patience!"

"Please note that you are a principal. You can't use violence! I am still a young, growing student!"

Li Xuan pretended to be scared as if he was looking at a man-eating monster. This is an abuse of children!

"Don't think that I dare not hit you!"

Principal Mei Lan walked to Li Xuan's side, her pair of delicate hands caught him and effortlessly lifted him! She was agitated by this student, and her chest was undulating violently.

It's huge! Li Xuan secretly said in his heart as his eyes met the beautiful woman's chest. The pair of meat had become tense due to her movements, giving Li Xuan a tempting scenery!

Realizing that her facade failed to faze the student, Principal Mei Lan did not continue her acts anymore: "Go! If you don't bring your parents over tomorrow, then don't come back to school!"

"If it's done, then I'll go first!" Li Xuan really didn't want to talk to her anymore.

However, when Li Xuan was a few steps away from the door, he was stopped by the principal: "Wait!"

"Do you have any more orders?" Li Xuan turned around.

"Your name sounds familiar... Hmm, Li? Are you related to Li Zhen Feng?" The principal suddenly patted her smooth white forehead and smiled: "That's you, right?"

Although Li Xuan did not tell anyone about his father, someone was still able to figure it out.

Since someone had already guessed, Li Xuan could not deny it.

"Yes, what do you want?"

Li Xuan boringly replied, but the principal had already reached him, and the faint mature fragrance suddenly plunged into his nose! Lovely scent! This is the body fragrance that only mature women have!

"Well, your father and I shared the same class in the past. I didn't expect you to be his son! I've heard about it before, but now that I see you, you do have some resemblance."

Principal Mei Lan look at Li Xuan with a smile: "I've heard about your family. I just didn't expect your parents' busy work would turn you to this!"

"Thank you very much for your concern. Do you need anything else?"

Li Xuan looked at Principal Mei Lan with a blank look and spoke very nicely. Every time Li Xuan spoke like this meant that he had become tired of talking to the person.

"I know they have never had that much free time to accompany you, but what you're doing will not be helping and will only make things harder!" Principal Mei Lan spoke softly. After all, Li Xuan was still an acquaintance's child.

"Thank you. I know what to do!" Li Xuan's mind was already occupied with something else.

He carelessly glanced at the glamorous woman only to think she was too beautiful! This professional uniform seems to be tailor-made for her, showing her graceful curves! If only he can touch...

"If there is nothing else, then I will leave first!" Li Xuan quickly strode out of the principal's office, afraid of being stopped once again.

The sun is setting, and the city was gradually transitioning to accommodate the moon.

Walking alone on the road, Li Xuan seemed to feel that this world could not relate to him.

The sky is so vast, but why can't people leave him alone? How troublesome!

Under the shroud of the setting sun, Li Xuan walked by the riverside. The lamps were illuminating the waters and the beautiful faces of couples passing by.

The light on the horizon was darkening bit by bit, and night began to fall in this bustling city.

 

 

.

7