I want a girlfriend
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a nice day to walk to a park but then again i'm with the bois so we stayed at my house. Then something came on my mind

"did you bois ever wondered of having a girlfriend?"

"Hmm having a girlfriend makes my chinpo(penis) do weird stuff probably never gonna get one"

"I had one but it was on elementary, it didn't go well cause she was avoiding me and whenever I'm going to pass by to their classroom she always smacks me in the face and I don't know why"

"uhhh how can I get a girlfriend when I'm one of what they called a ugly bastard"

"hmm but all I can say is it's an experience but it can also break your heart so I suggest not to do it, it's a pain in the ass"

"oii sarugi having a girlfriend is good you know you just don't understand it"

"kishimo all I'm going to say is it's your choice if you really want to get a girlfriend"

"I want to but I don't know how to, HEALTHHHHO MEEEE!! 

And thus so the 3 boys (kishimo, sarugi, and take) are experiencing a thrill of not having a girlfriend because they're just an ugly bastar.

One day kishimo got a letter.

What is this a love letter? "Hmm what am I going to do again I mean I'm just an ugly bastard why did I receive something that I don't have to receive?"

"oii kishimo ohayou"

"yo"

"oyoy what is that on your hand right there"

"No-no-nothing it's a goodbye letter yes a goodbye letter"

"hmm from who?"

"why do you even care take?"

"I care cause I'm your friend, we are tomodachi right?"

"Yeah yeah, where is saguri?"

"Hmm he said he received a letter to but he didn't say anything that's all"

That's weird he and me received a letter? Hmmm "Hey take did you received any letter?"

"I haven't received any letter"

As the class starts kishimo read the letter. 

It says here "I'll be waiting at the back of the cafeteria" now that a weird place to meet. 

"kishimo! Pay attention to the class please"

"Ha-hai sensei"

Kishimo wasn't going to the back of the cafeteria but he was curious so he sneaks in the back of the cafeteria.

"whoa there is a girl and she is kinda cute"

"yeah kishimo she is cute"

I kn-wait why are you here?"

"just heard from you muttering about a love letter so I followed you"

"just sit tight there don't make any noises,  Ahhh who are you?"

"i-im ruhe from the 7th grade"

"ow I'm kishimo from the 8th grade and I received a letter from you? There's no name so I didn't think it was you"

"As she looked into me I thought wow she was cute but she when turned around"

"What? Your just an ugly bastard, your not the guy that I sent a letter"

"wh-what?  Are you kidding me? I really thought a moment ago I was going to have a girlfriend"

"well your just a ugly bastard noone will like you"

This b*tch is pissing me I want to punch her in the face. 

"kishimo calm down bro it's just a misunderstanding"

"I know I'm hopeless huhuhu"

 

 

 

2