Meeting my future husband
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual, Atsushi along with Rin is walking in the hallway with their friends.

"How are you guys?" Rin asked.

"Not bad"

Yuu replied with a shrug, obvious that he is not really interested in answering.

"I'm doing great" Akane cheerfully replied and Rin smiled.

"Fine" Jiro answered with a single word, tagging along since Akane once again pulled him toward the group.

As for Atsushi, he was smiling at them, and occasionally replied if someone initiated a conversation with him.

On their side, half of the people just stared at them and gossip while the other half just ignored them, just like usual.

It's not strange for them to be the topic of gossip anymore, it's not like they can stop it.

"Do you guys understood the lesson in chemistry yesterday?" Akane asked curiously.

"I do but there's still a lot to learn" Yuu replied as he looked straight into her eyes and she just nodded while chuckling in return before looking at the others

"Not bad" Jiro answered with reluctance and Akane chuckled once again from the way he answered then turned to look at Rin and Atsushi.

"I understand most of it but I still have to revise it" Rin replied with a smile and Akane smiled before looking at the other person.

"I revised till I understood what it's about" Atsushi answered.

"Oh? Atsushi always try his best" Akane said and softly laugh, how graceful but it really gives you an impression that this lady favors Atsushi.

Soon enough, all of them arrived and as usual, their classmates greeted Atsushi before going back to their own business.

Shortly after that, their homeroom teacher arrived and the students cheered happily when they saw him.

"Well then, let's begin the first class" He informed and started the lesson and the time passed swiftly.

Most of them focused in class and soon, the bell rang indicating that the day is done, all of them then stood up and bid the teacher goodbye.

As soon as the teacher got out, gruntings were heard as they stretched their limbs after sitting for the whole day while some got their bags and walked out of the room.

"Guys~ Let's go out?" Akane hopped toward Atsushi and Rin, soon enough the whole group gathered in a circle.

"Why not?" Atsushi asked and Akane then cheered.

All of them chuckled at Akane's enthusiasm before they went out of the room walking to their destination.

At the street, a lot of students in their uniforms could be seen walking together and chatting happily, while some are walking alone toward their houses but a particular group can be noticed in afar with their number.

"Do you guys want to go to the park?" Akane asked.

"Sure" All of them replied positively as they have nothing to go or do.

"Alright park! Here we come!" Akane yelled with enthusiasm while they laughed at her silliness.

They then walked toward the park, it was lively and peaceful as the surrounding was bustling with loud noises.

As they turned in a corner, Atsushi who was in the middle somehow bumped into someone, with his slightly weak physique, he fell backward from the impact but before he crash on the ground, he felt someone firmly holding his hand and somehow his arm has wrapped itself around Tanaka's waist.

"Uh" Atsushi tried to talk but cannot think of anything to say as his mind is slowly processing the situation.

Meanwhile, the others just stared at them, Akane was shaken and felt like hitting and tearing the man on the spot but it was such a beautiful sight, how could she dare to destroy that moment!

"Excuse my rudeness" The man spoke and supported Atsushi to stand up properly but his hand still holding onto Atsushi's.

"...Uh, thank you"

Atsushi told the man awkwardly then pulled his hands away forcefully and slightly bow which indicates his sincerity, the man then walked past them and hidden from their sight, he smirked.

"I somehow met a cutie in the street? interesting" He mumbled and chuckled as he rested his hands on his pockets and one hand pulled out a phone.

"Are you alright Atsushi?" Akane asked worriedly and he nodded in response.

"Let's go then" Jiro said and they went on their way toward the park.

It took 5 minutes for them to arrive, they soon settle down on a bench.

"Who wants fries?" Rin asked as he looked at a particular direction.

"I'm coming with you" Atsushi replied.

"Give me your money if you guys want fries" Rin added and Yuu gave his money.

"I'll pay for Akane and Jiro"

Yuu told Rin, the latter just took it and together with Atsushi, they went to buy the fries.

"Are you sure Yuu?" Akane asked worried and guilty that someone has to treat her.

"Don't worry"

"Thanks man" Jiro said and fistbumped with Yuu.

It took 5 mins for Rin and Atsushi to come back because they had to wait for the fries, while walking, both Rin and Atsushi conversed.

"Thank you for paying mine, Rin" Atsushi said with a smile.

"Don't worry about it, I don't want to make you feel like you have to pay me back, I would prefer if you just accept my help" Rin told Atsushi seriously which he got a chuckle in return.

"Well, thank you" Atsushi chuckled.

Soon enough, both of them are back with the fries.

"Here" Rin said and gave the fries to them before going to the swing along with Atsushi.

"How is it?" Rin asked and looked at Atsushi.

"It's delicious" The latter replied and Rin smiled.

Not so far away, a person stared at Atsushi with obsession and with a strong feeling of obsession directed to him, he felt his hair rising and looked around but didn't see nor noticed anything unusual.

Seeing Atsushi looking around, Rin confusedly stared at him.

"Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes, I just felt cold"

The corners of his lips turned up a bit, his mood dropped down a lot because of the chill feeling of dread that he felt lingering in his surrounding.

The person hidden in the mystery glared.

'Keep your hands off my Atsushi'

The person thought with dangerous intent forming in its mind but Rin just kept on talking, he definitely has no sense of danger and casually comforted Atsushi while patting him on the back.

'Tsk'

On the other side of the group,

Yuu, Jiro, and Akane are casually talking about what they are planning to do for the weekends.

"Well, If I have no plan then I will be studying more about our chemistry subject" Jiro replied.

"Mm, as usual, Jiro is always on about studying" Akane stated as she chuckled and turned to look at Yuu.

"I want to spend my time on doing what I like but there are a lot of things I want to do" Yuu said and proceed on thinking and planning for the weekend.

"Sounds fun"

Akane commented and turned to look at Rin and Atsushi's direction and by chance, Rin saw her looking at them and waved at her, Atsushi turned to look and saw Akane smiling as she waves back, then they both went back to continue their discussion, Akane sighed and faced Jiro and Yuu again.

"How about you Akane?"Jiro asked.

"Eh?" Akane asked, lost in the conversation.

"What are you planning to do this week?" Jiro asked in a full detail.

"Oh, I-- I'm planning to spend my time on the internet, probably, and also study" Akane replied and the latter just nodded.

"I see"

Soon enough, the sun has started dawning and Rin and Atsushi went back to their group.

"Let's go home, it's getting late" Atsushi told them and everyone agreed.

"Well, I'll go first because the bus is almost here" Yuu said and bid them goodbye before running off.

"See you tomorrow" Rin said and waved and Yuu turned around just to wave back.

A little while after that, Akane and Jiro got up and picked up their things.

"My driver's here, thank you for waiting with us" Akane expressed her gratitude and soon left with Jiro.

"Hmm, Atsushi, stay here, I'll go get the car" Rin told Atsushi and soon went running.

Atsushi just stared at his fleeting back and looked up, staring at the beautiful sky and from a close distance, a man admired his beautiful figure and approached Atsushi slowly, staring at his back for a while before proceeding on approaching him.

"Hey cutie" Hearing a voice behind him made Atsushi jump, he turned around and saw the same man he bumped into earlier.

"Oh, hi?" Atsushi reluctantly replied and moved back a bit.

Seeing the latter trembling in front of him is amusing so he chuckled and leaned into the latter's face.

"What?" Atsushi asked confused as he looked at the man's face which is several inches away from him.

"I just want you" The man whispered as he pulls away, making Atsushi unable to hear the last part.

Atsushi proceeded on staring at the man in confusion, seeing this, the man smiled.

"My name is Kyouya-- Heiwajima Kyouya" The man named Kyouya introduced himself.

"I'm...Ryunosuke Atsushi" Reluctantly, Atsushi introduced himself.

"Can I call you by your first name?" Kyouya asked and the former nodded slowly.

"Alright, we're friends now Atsushi, can I have your phone number?" The man asked and chuckled.

"Eh?-- okay"

Atsushi once again reluctantly agreed, Kyouya then took out his phone and gave it to Atsushi.

"Here..."

The latter gave it back after typing down his number, Kyouya called the number and they heard a phone ringing in Atsushi's bag.

"Great! Well, have a great day and stay safe, your dear friend is already here" Kyouya told Atsushi and turned away.

After that, Atsushi heard a voice shouting his name and the person runs toward him

"Who was that?" The person asked.

"That was an old friend of mine" Atsushi lied without blinking, how scary.

"I see, well, the car is here, let's go home" Rin told Atsushi and they went to the car before going home.

0