Definitely not a coincidence
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Atsushi, Rin!" Suddenly, a voice was heard calling their names, both the mentioned guys looked over the voice's location and headed for it.

"Good morning" Rin greeted Akane who is with Jiro and Yuu, Atsushi just smiled at them upon arriving.

"I'm pretty sure you guys are hungry, should we go now?" Akane asked and they all replied positively because they know that they haven't eaten yet.

It only took them a few minutes to reach WacDonald by walking and everyone went to find seats and tables, luckily for them, they found an empty seat and soon, Rin was listing their orders and went to get their orders and Atsushi went with him because he'd feel bad if Rin can't carry all of the orders.

"Thanks, Atsushi!" Rin cheerfully thanked him and waited in the counter for their orders and it took 5 mins before they got to receive it.

"Here you go!"

Rin and Atsushi placed the trays down and everyone got their own orders.

Before they even get to eat, a sound was heard from Atsushi's pocket.

"Oh? is it a girlfriend??" Yuu curiously peeked and the latter looked at Yuu's way, finding Yuu's word very hilarious.

The latter immediately opened his phone and saw the Kyouya texted him.

'Hey, Atsushiii~ Can I come and sit at your table as well?'

After he finished reading it, he placed his phone down and sighed before looking around for the man's figure and there, not so far away, he was leaning against a wall looking at him, when he noticed that Atsushi was looking at him, he winked and sent some flying kiss.

"What a funny guy" Atsushi mumbled and went back on his phone

'Sure, that's alright with me'

He sent the message and looked back at the other's direction and saw that he was holding up his phone, probably reading his message, after reading, he looked up at Atsushi and grinned before making his way toward the group.

"Hey, Atsushi" The man greeted with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"How are you, Kyouya-san?" Atsushi asked with a smile and Kyouya just leaned in on Atsushi's face, not caring about the other's opinion, Atsushi was only smiling, not really caring as he knows that this will probably happen a lot.

"My day is complete with just a glance of you" The latter said, it was very cringe-worthy and sounds very unpleasant to the others while Atsushi's lips just twitched but still kept on smiling as if he's acting like nothing just happened.

Akane glared at the guy and cringed while she thought about how she wants this guy to disappear from her sight right now, because the cringe that she is feeling right now is very uncomfortable, noticing her glares, Kyouya looked at her and even caressed Atsushi's face with his finger and noticed the change in the young lady's expression, at this moment, he was feeling like a bully and very amused about her reactions as well.

"Haha, please sit down" Atsushi laughed and awkwardly pulled away from the touches of the man in front of his face and watched him sit down.

"Are you going to order anything?"

"Oh no, I am already done eating"

"I see, I'll go ahead and eat then"

And after that sentence, Atsushi took a few pieces of his fries and ate while the others awkwardly ate their foods with a complete stranger around them, it was very uncomfortable to eat when someone you don't know or a person you just met joins you for lunch all of a sudden.

Atsushi offered some fries to Kyouya which he enthusiastically accepted and ate bit by bit as he watched and stared at Atsushi.

"Kyouya, don't stare" The latter reminded but the former chuckled and continued eating the fries, still watching Atsushi eat with interest.

In the middle of the silence, a ring was heard from someone's pocket and Kyouya pulled out his phone and he turned serious and cold before sweeping his eyes at the group and stood up before answering the call but he turned back and waved at Atsushi before proceeding to leave.

Atsushi confusedly follows the man's figure with his eyes until he disappeared from his sight, as for what happened earlier, he was very surprised when he saw Kyouya with his serious attitude since he always looked so easy-going and casual.

After eating at Wacdonald, the group walked around and checked every shop that interests them, and the time to go home has come.

"We'll see you guys again tomorrow at the pool, I can pick up Yuu tomorrow at the bus stop so don't worry" Akane said and run toward her driver with Jiro.

"I had fun" Yuu stated before he walked to the direction of the bus stop.

Seeing that everyone has left, Rin and Atsushi began to walk toward the car.

"That Kyouya person is very strange" Rin started and Atsushi shook his head in agreement.

Rin chuckled and entered the car when they arrived.

"You should rest for a bit, I'm sure you're tired"

"Mm"

Atsushi nodded and closed his eyes, resting his eyes and mind and he only opened his eyes when they've already arrived, he went straight for his room and laid down on his bed and felt himself passing out.

"Atsushi, dinner!" Rin yelled from outside the door and Atsushi woke up with a mild headache, thinking about how he slept too much.

"Yes, I'm coming"

Atsushi sat up and went to the bathroom to rinse his face before going to the kitchen.

"You slept pretty early" Rin commented and the other nodded, not denying it, his mild headache is the evidence.

"You must eat before going back to bed" the latter recommended and both of them ate slowly.

When they finished, Atsushi picked up his dirty plate and put it on the sink before going to the bathroom to wash his hands.

On the other hand, Rin washed the dishes and also went to the bathroom near his room, their rooms are quite far from each other which means, this bathroom is exclusively for his use.

And on Atsushi's side, he has finished bathing and sat down on his desk to write himself to sleep, and without notice, he fell asleep on the desk but that person from the other night appeared once again and saw Atsushi's uncomfortable posture and carried the guy on his bed.

Atsushi woke up with a sore in his arms, probably because of the way he slept on the desk, confused, he looked around when he noticed that he is on his bed.

"??"

When did he get here? He looked around and noticed Kyouya who was sitting on his desk and reading a book on top of the desk, Atsushi looked at him and observed him.

"You're awake?" Kyouya asked and Atsushi looked startled but composed himself immediately.

"Yeah, I just woke up and why are you here?" Honestly, Atsushi won't really be surprised if Kyouya was to appear in his room every single day.

"I wanted to see you since I had to leave earlier" The man answered, he slowly stood up and walked toward Atsushi and sat down on the bed.

"Also, how did you know that I was in WacDonald earlier?" Atsushi has been thinking about it since earlier.

"Secret~" The other man replied in a husky voice.

Hearing his reply, it makes Atsushi wants to know more but this guy named Kyouya is too mysterious!

Feeling the bed go up, Atsushi saw Kyouya lending his hand to him, reaching out in curiosity, he was pulled up.

"Let's go for a ride" Kyouya winked and sitting back down on the bed.

Without saying a word, Atsushi went through his wardrobe and found some casual clothes and showed it to Kyouya who nodded in agreement, he then went out of the room and headed for the bathroom.

"Too bad" Kyouya complained when the other man left the room to change in the bathroom, he should've changed here instead since this is his bedroom.

Atsushi came back fully dressed and Kyouya observed him, wearing a pure white shirt and fitted black jeans with a belt around him and a jacket tied into his waist and he was wearing black shoes.

"You look great! you don't look like a student at all" Kyouya complimented and it was Atsushi's turn to take notice of Kyouya's style.

Everything he was wearing is all white, his white shirt which is tucked in with his white pants, his white shoes which are looking very clean and pure.

"I've noticed this since earlier but why are you wearing white?"

"It matches my vehicle and to show off that I'm very good at keeping my clothes clean" The first set of words made sense but why do you have to show off your clean clothes.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll dirty them later" Atsushi commented with a blank expression and he got a chuckle in return.

The pair went out and drove away, the air was cold since it was already night time but as they drove, the air was becoming warm as they slowly got used to it.

"We're here"

Kyouya announced when they arrived, Atsushi looked around and saw a lot of people walking around together with someone, it seems that this place is famous for couples but why are they here?

"What are we suppose to do here?" Without replying to Atsushi's question, Kyouya smirked at him and pulled him toward a shop.

"Would you like to eat?" He asked and Atsushi looked around.

"I want that crepe with Nutella, if possible not too much" Atsushi ordered with stars on his eyes, it was interesting for Kyouya to see this kind of expression so he chuckled and told the lady in front of them their orders.

"Here you go, I hope you have fun~" The lady gave their orders with a grin after waiting for 5 minutes, her expression shows that she is rooting for their successful relationship!

Atsushi took a bite and was liking the sweetness, it was so sweet, he was right to tell the lady to lessen the Nuttela or else, he might not bear the sweetness.

The pair walked around and spoke about everything that they can think and played all night long, only stopping when it was already 2 in the morning.

"Shall we go? It's pretty late now" Kyouya said as he checked the time.

"Let's go then" Atsushi replied and the pair went back to the vehicle, driving back at a slow pace to lengthen the time that they spend with one another.

"I had fun" Atsushi confessed when he got down on the vehicle and Kyouya grinned at him.

"That's great, I also had fun" The latter said and was smiling gently.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Kyouya added and drove away after Atsushi bid him goodbye, seeing him disappeared from his sight, he went inside and toward his room.

He changed into his pajama once again and sat down on the chair as he wrote a few more chapters before going to sleep.

The curtain swayed along with the wind and the moon peeked through the window as the light shone on Atsushi's peaceful face.

0