A fit of anger
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another usual day for Atsushi at school, walking with his friends early on the morning, girls have been very challenging since earlier, they take all the chances they can get to approach Tanaka while Akane, on the other hand, was fuming inside, plans and cruel punishments were running through her brain once again.

In a dark place, Mina smirked and played with her phone, a mischievous glint on her eyes, her gaze is focused on Akane who all would assume was the culprit of why this chaos started.

Because of the harassment incident in the bathroom, Mina got a piece of evidence to use against Akane and she knows that a lot of girls has been harassed by this person, with a calm look, she smiled and thought to herself.

'I would make you crazy, s-l-o-w-l-y~' Preventing the urge to laugh, she chuckled softly and walked toward their class, the lady who is known to be silent and mysterious was displaying an image of a devil but unfortunately, no one saw it.

Not feeling the evil intent directed to her, Akane was still fuming and had no sense of danger.

"Atsushi, let's go!" the lady demanded and turned to leave.

Not willing to leave the ladies as he'll feel guilty for ignoring them, Atsushi ignored Akane and spoke with the ladies, truth be told, he was having fun with talking with ladies other than Akane, as for Akane, she turned around only to find that Atsushi didn't move from the spot nor followed her.

"I said, let's go!" Akane went back to his side and demanded once again.

"I don't want to" Atsushi replied and Akane slowly became angry.

"Let's go!" Akane resorted to pulling Atsushi with her but as a man, Atsushi was clearly still stronger and the move that Akane did, made him angry and he pulled his arm forcefully from her grip, she tripped a little from the force and looked up with an angry expression only to meet with Atsushi's frown.

"Stop or I'll get angry" Hearing that sentence, Akane tightly held Atsushi's arm before reluctantly letting it go.

"Sorry guys for her annoying behavior" Atsushi apologized and all the ladies sneered at Akane and told the guy that it's not his fault.

Akane glared at them and went away, Jiro and Yuu by her sides.

'Hah! She deserved that, to think she actually bullied Miki!'

'Shh! the mysterious person said to keep it a secret from him'

'Oof, sorry'

'Also those two guys, what a shame that they are loyal dogs to her'

'A shame indeed'

The crowds slowly dispersed as the time for the first class is almost starting, Atsushi along with Rin walked toward their room.

"Haha, you're so popular Atsushi!" Rin stated and chuckled as he thought of the guy who saved Atsushi, he shook his head, feeling bad for him.

"Really?" the other asked in confusion.

The former chuckled and soon, they arrived and started their lessons, although Atsushi took a few days rest, he still participated in their project and did his research at home with Rin because he didn't want to just leave it to his other teammates and complete their group project without him.

And the result, they came in first! everyone studied really hard for this project so they expected this result, people congratulated the group since they also expected that they would come in first, with Atsushi in the team, you can only expect for the best!

The time passed rather quickly and the class has ended, the group gathered once again.

"Hello guys!" Akane greeted cheerfully, it was as if her anger from earlier was just an illusion, she has already vented her waves of anger on a few ladies that spoke with Atsushi this morning.

"Hello" Satisfied with Akane's usual greeting, Atsushi smiled gently.

All of them slowly walked toward the school gates and someone was waiting at the corner of the wall but no one noticed and slowly, the person walked their way toward the group.

"Hey, Atsushi~" it was no other than Kyouya who always have the habit of flirting with him at first sight.

"Kyouya" Atsushi smiled and the former looked at him with surprise.

"Finally" Kyouya exclaimed happily and Atsushi tried not to chuckle and faked a cough.

"Why are you here?" The latter asked and looked at the taller man.

"I came to abduct you"

Atsushi looked at his friends and saw that they are staring at Kyouya intently, Atsushi wanted to chuckle but he wasn't willing to so he faked a cough once again.

"I'll go ahead then, see you guys tomorrow" Atsushi said and went with Kyouya, as for his friends, Yuu was a bit surprised that Atsushi left first while Jiro and Rin just don't give a fuck and Akane furiously glared at Kyouya, knowing that this guy is flirting with her Atsushi! All of them didn't say a word and just stood there looking at the pair.

Looking back, Atsushi saw that they were still there, not suppressing it anymore, he chuckled and turned to look at Kyouya who was grinning at him.

"Your friends shouldn't be worried, I won't let you go home with a single scratch" Kyouya said and winked, the young man chuckled once again from the way the older man flirt with him and thought about how interesting Kyouya is.

"What are we suppose to do outside?" Atsushi asked curiously and the other looked at him and grinned.

"Would you like to go home with me?" Shocked by the sudden invitation, Atsushi thought about how many times the other guy came and intruded into his house before and Atsushi is also curious about how Kyouya's house looks like.

"Yes" Without hesitating, Atsushi agreed and soon, they both arrived in front of a motorcycle, it looked really cool and rather big for Atsushi, but it really suits Kyouya's look.

Kyouya hopped on and Atsushi followed suit, the latter is very interested about this motorcycle and was excited to ride with Kyouya, soon, the motorcycle sprinted into the highway, the winds at the surrounding passed through them and the hot and cold combination hit their skin, it felt refreshing and satisfying.

A few minutes later, Kyouya slowed down and they settled the motorcycle in a parking space and slowly walked toward their destination and reached Kyouya's house.

"Excuse me for intruding" Atsushi said and took his shoes off inside the house before putting it at the side.

"I'm home" Kyouya did that same as the latter did and soon, with slippers, they went to the living room and set their things down.

"You can walk around, I'll go cook" Kyouya told Atsushi and went toward a room which seems to be the kitchen.

"Alright" Atsushi agreed and stood up before roaming around,

he first went to the closest door which was a storage, the next one was a bathroom, following a bedroom and soon, he walked up the stairs and went for the next room, it was another room but it was empty other than a computer, the next room was another bedroom with a bathroom next to it and that's all.

And altho the house looks quite small, it was actually very big, Atsushi went down and walked toward the kitchen.

"Kyouya, who do you live with?" Atsushi asked with curiosity.

"Oh, no one" The other replied as he focused on the food he is cooking.

This house is actually very large for one person, not as big as the mansion he has but this one is definitely enough for 4 people.

"I'm almost done, you should go and watch some tv shows" Kyouya recommended but Atsushi stayed and watched Kyouya cook till he was done.

Kyouya was so focused on the food that he didn't notice Atsushi who was behind him all this time.

"Let's eat?" He asked and chuckled before setting up the table and both of them are sitting and filling their stomach with delicious food.

And a few hours after that, Atsushi dropped on his own bed and slept peacefully, his stomach satisfied and with a smile plastered on his face.

0