Ch 1 – Rebirth
453 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an alleyway a white transparent figure ball was floating.

"Where am I" said the floating ball that was floating in alleyway. It looked around its self only to see some lights flashing by at the end of the alleyway.

"Oh good, your up", said a voice. When the floating ball turned to the direction of the sound all he could see was a woman in a light blue blouse and skirt that reaches her knees

"Who are you" said the floating ball warily at the strange woman. "Hello, I'm god" said the lady.

"Aren't you suppose to be in heaven or something?" questioned the floating ball. "I came down here just to meet you and apologize for what my apprentice has done to you" said god.

"Apologize for what?" said the floating ball worriedly.

She replied, "Well my apprentice has killed you by accident while practicing"  Before the soul could say anything she continued, "So as an apology I will send you to the world of your choosing along with a wish."

"Will I be able to keep my special ability in my reincarnation" asked the soul. "Of course" she smiled.

The soul thought for a while  before saying, "I would like to be reincarnated in the Dragon Ball Verse as a Saiyan 4 years before Goku was born. For my wish I would like the ability to travel between universe's."

After he finished talking, he waited for a response. After a while she said, "I can do everything except giving you the ability to travel between universe's, but instead I can give you knowledge on how you could leave and enter a Universe while actually doing it is dependent on you."

"Why can't you give me the ability instead?" the soul asked.

"Traveling through the void is dangerous even for a god, really only void beast are able to. I can only send you to a different universe because you are a soul and I'm going to have a god that specializes in reincarnation to send you." she replied. Seeming to understand that Universal travel is difficult the soul

Seeing that the soul understood that Universal travel is difficult she smiled and said, "Since there is nothing else I will be sending you off."

Before the soul could say something else it lost all awareness.

*****

When the soul finally woke up it realized that it cant perceive much. Trying to look around but realized that it had sensations again.  " I'm alive again" thought the soul as it tried to move around.

After awhile of trying to move it realized that it was in a womb when it something attached to its stomach. "If I've reincarnated then doesn't that mean,.." it thought before slowly reaching for its back.

"I have a tail so that means the goddess really got me into the Dragonball-verse." He thought. After some time his excitement went down.

"There's nothing to do since I haven't been born" he thought as time went by. When he was reviewing the entire dragon ball series he realized that he could practice controlling his Ki using the clues from the series.

He tried to sense the energy inside of himself, "In the series they made learning Ki look easy but I cant get past the step of feeling my Ki" after hours went be he was angry and disappointed. When he calmed down he decided to try again.

After a few days went by he could finally feel his own Ki, but whenever he tried to control it, the Ki would disperse and gather somewhere else.

Since the time he felt his Ki a month has gone by and it was almost time for his birth. During this month he has been practicing to control Ki and have it circulate inside of his body.

"Although all of this skill is rough compared to the techniques on earth, this will still allow me to build my foundation for the future" he smiled and thought.

Suddenly he felt a new sensation on his skin and a force pushing him. "It is time for my rebirth" he thought as he went towards the exit.

Finally through his eyelids he could see the bright light that seeps through. When his skin came into contact with the air the only thing he could feel was pain.

"AAHH, Who says that their is no pain when your born, your all complete liar's. Now I see why newborns cry often." He thought as he tried not to cry from the pain.

"Check his power level" said one of the alien doctors ,while the child was holding in his tears. The other doctor turns the scanner on, the screen displayed a number. "His power level is low, almost nonexistent, fluctuating between zero and one."

""What?"" asked the main doctor and another voice. The second voice was stern and emotionless as he spoke, "Check again."

Feeling the pressure the assisting doctor got a new scanner and checked again. "It's still the same." said the assisting doctor with nervousness.

The pressure in the room increased and the child feeling started to drop a few tears but refused to cry out. The child heard steps coming towards it and felt that he was picked up, suddenly their was a smacking sound as the child's pain increased making him cry out.

Along with him crying out he felt so angry despite the pain he open his eyes to look at the person that hit him. The man was tall with reddish-brown hair the spikes up and back behind his head, he wore the traditional white Frieza force battle armor with a blue skin tight suit.

Between the time he started cry and opening his eyes the scanner picked up and increase in power levels then went down to zero, no longer fluctuating.

"Sir, his power spiked for a brief moment reaching 93 then dropped and stabilized at zero." yelled the assisting doctor in surprise.

"Good! He just needed a tap to show what he's capable of", said the Saiyan man put the child down satisfied with the results and left. The child watched as the Saiyan left making sure to engrave his features into his head.

A while after the Saiyan man left, the Childs mother woke up. When she was holding the child he got a good look at her. She was thin even for a Saiyan female but she had a nice face along with a gentle temperament. Her black hair was solder length and spikey like all Saiyan's with three stripes of bangs hanging in her face.

They looked at each other gazing into the others eyes before she let out a smile and said, "Your name shall be Aeon, let a moment for you be for eternity to others."

9