Ch 3 – Leaving the Nursery
269 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the nursery the first thing Aeon did was look at the planets environment. The planet was mostly rocks, even the buildings are just large carved out rocks, Their was almost no plants, which shows how much the Saiyan's have destroyed the environment since this was originally called Planet Plants.

While he was watching the environment, the mothers were talking when the Daughter of Rapine, Sarada woke up. She looked like her mother with her hair being large spikes like Caulifla's in DBS except the two side bangs reach her shoulders.

Aeon was enjoying the view when Sarada suddenly grabbed his tail that was swaying in front of her. "Ahh" yelled in  and started to feel weak. "Haha" she laughed while grasping his tail.

"She likes him, I'm sure they would be a great friends" said Artik while watching them. "I'm not sure about that, it looks more like my daughter is bullying your son." replied Rapine.

"I feel terrible, first thing on my objectives is to train my tail." He thought as he started to fall unconscious.

When Aeon finally woke up, he was laying in a bed, staring at the ceiling.

'ggrrr' His stomach rumbled. "I need food" he thought. Getting up he tried to walk but ended up falling over. "The tail, now that I have a tail it has changed my center of gravity." He got back up and practiced walking with his tail. When he got used to walking he still tripped over his tail.

"Can't go anywhere until I can properly control this tail." Aeon thought while looking at his tail dance around. He spent his time learning to use his tail like any other limb.

Once he learned to control his body, he started walking around the house until he finally found the kitchen. Inside he found a table full of food, on the side his mother cooking.

Walking inside and up to the table and started to eat while ignoring anything else. "Oh, your up good, because you have training camp later." said Artik when she realized that Aeon in the room.

Aeon nodded as he continued to eat, when he finished eating his mother led him to the training camp. Along the way they met Rapine and her daughter Sarada.

As the mothers were leaving the duo inside the training camp they were reminded, "Make sure to look out for each other, and eat all of your food." , "Don't go bullying each other and make sure to properly learn how to fight and increase your strength."

After they were left in the training camp, about 100 kids from their batch were standing in the room. A man came in and started talking "This here is the place were you kids will learn how to be Saiyan warriors. The best way we Saiyan's increase our strength is by fighting, so come at me."

As soon as he finished talking the kids started to attack him, Aeon didn't move and when Sarada tried to she was stopped by him. She looked at him in confusion. "W.. wait and watch!" Aeon said with difficulty.

Sarada listened as they both watched the other kids fight at the adult Saiyan. "Learn from their failures so we don't make the same mistakes." Aeon was commenting on the side so trying to get Sarada to use more brains.

Saiyan's are just as intelligent as humans, along with a better memory and comprehension especially when it comes to fighting.

Soon all of the kids were beaten down except for Aeon and Sarada. When the man turned to face them he asked, "Why didn't you attack with the others?"

"To observe, and learn from the fight." Aeon answered.

The man smile. "That's smart but the best way would be to learn physically." said the man before he disappeared. He reappeared in front of the duo and punched at them both. Aeon dodged it, but Sarada was grazed and fell down.

Aeon kicked at the man but he blocked it with a hand. Grabbing Aeon's foot the man threw him across the room. When Aeon reached the wall he flip over and bounced off towards the man.

They spent a few moments clashing while Sarada tried to catch a glimpse of them. Whenever they slow down enough she tries to attack the man only to be sent flying back.

After more than an hour of fighting Aeon has bumps and bruises from being hit while he can barely land a hit but, he has an advantage due to his ability. The man realized that he was losing his energy faster than what it should be, thinking that something was wrong he powered up before giving Aeon a heavy hit.

"That's it for today, you did well kid. If anyone is Badly hurt head to the infirmary." Said the Saiyan man before he left.

Aeon got up and walked over to Sarada and gave her a hand, "Lets go home." Saying that he pulled her up and they walked home. Surprising Aeon, Sarada actually lived next door.

When they got home they ate and went back out. "Where are we going?" asked Sarada. This was the first time Aeon heard her speak so he didn't react.

Seeing that Aeon is not paying attention to her, Sarada grabbed his tail lightly. Feeling his tail being grabbed while starting to get weak he asked, "Why?"

"Because your not paying attention." Sarada replied while pouting. "I heard it but was surprised since I thought you couldn't talk yet." Aeon said and pinching her cheek.

Slapping Aeon's hand away, Sarada said with anger, "Don't pinch me. Answer the Question!"

Aeon laughed and said, " I'm heading out to train, because I'm not satisfied with our current training methods. I'm not saying our method is bad, but it is more like a way to increase our fighting experience first, and our strength second."

Turning to look at Sarada, Aeon asked, "Are you coming?"  "Of Course!" She replied.

After a few minutes of travel they arrived a few kilometers away from the city. Aeon turn to look at Sarada and pointed at a rock about her size "Pick up that rock and follow me." Not paying anymore attention to her he picked up his own rock that was twice his size and started running.

Aeon ran a few hundred meters before looking back to make sure Sarada was following before he continued running. They ran about five kilometers before Aeon had them stop and take a break.

"We will carry a large rocks and run every five days, other than that we will tie rocks on our limbs as we exercise everyday and finally we practice Ki Control." While on a break Aeon explain how they would train for the next year.

She had a confused look when she asked, "What's Ki control?" So Aeon had to teach her what ki control was and how to do it, although the method was rough it was better than nothing.

So like that they spent a year training and gaining battle experience.

8