Ch 10 – West City (2)
263 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aeon was currently still outside of the city, trying to use magic teleportation.

He was focusing on getting the block of wood to teleport when suddenly the block glowed slightly then he felt that something had changed.

Looking around the block he tried to find out what was different, "What changed? Size hasn't changed, nor the material, Volume or... That's it! The weight of the object changed and since the gravity is still the same then."

Aeon suddenly makes a Ki blade and cuts the block in half. When the block split revealing the inside Aeon new that he found the change.

"Mass" Aeon said while looking at the hollow insides of the block.

"I succeeded in the demolecularizing the inside but I'm not sure if it entered the teleportation zone and if so did it come out." thought Aeon as he tried to analyze what happened.

He spent a nearly an hour trying to find out which one happened until he remembered some of the experiences of the predecessors which stated that the demolecularlized atoms will enter the zone as long as the caster had a intended it to, along with a goal/destination.

"Having solved that problem, now its time to find out how I did it." Aeon said in exhaustion.

A few hours passed by and Aeon still couldn't find out how he did it, and when he tried to do it again but it only ended in failure.

"Looks like having magical talent means nothing without someone to teach me." Looking at the the sun that is beginning to fall Aeon decided to go find Sarada.

*** West City ****

Walking down the streets Sarada and the policeman were looking for a good place to eat.

"Hey, Oldman do you know where the best food is made?" Asked Sarada.

"I think, I know someplace decent. Follow me." the policeman said as he turned and started walking while Sarada followed along.

After walking for a few minutes they stopped at this averaged sized restaurant. "Here it is." said the policeman while he opened the door for her.

Inside were about 15 tables a podium, with a counter and register behind which is a window through which you could see the kitchen.

The policeman walked up to the podium and told the waitress, "Table for two." "Three" Sarada interrupted.

"Oh, sorry. For three." Realizing his mistake the policeman corrected himself.

The waitress picked up three menus, "Follow me." then walked to one of the empty tables. the policeman and Sarada followed the waitress to the table, where she placed down the menu's in front of the chair's.

Taking her seat and opening the menu after a few seconds she began ordering, "I want two. No, four of everything."

The policeman and the waitress where shocked at how much she ordered. "Are you sure you can eat that much kid." said the policeman.

"Yeah this should be enough for now." Sarada replied. The waitress didn't wrote down her order and walked away.

The policeman looked at Sarada and asked, "So what are you doing here in West City?"

"Aeon said that their is something we can get from here that will come in handy in the future." Sarada answered.

Thinking for a moment the policeman asked, "So, is Aeon the one who always comes up with the plans."

"Of course, he is the reason that I am so strong." she replied seriously. The policeman nodded indicating that he understands.

Silence descended between the two until Sarada looked froze then looked in a direction.

"He's coming" Sarada said.

"Who?" asked the policeman.

suddenly the doors of the restaurant opened, then wind blew inside. The next thing the policeman saw was a child that appeared in the other chair at the table.

The child was wearing black hid clothing with a device on his ear, connected with a blue screen in front of his eye.

Sarada seeing Aeon smiled and said, "Good you made it. I already ordered enough for us." Then she went on talking about her day and showed him all of the things she bought.

While Sarada was talking Aeon and the police officer where evaluating each other.

After a few minutes the waitress came back with a cart of food, then she went back to get more.

"Lets Eat" said Sarada as she started grabbing things to eat. Seeing how Sarada had already started Aeon ignored the policeman and began to eat before everything disappeared.

The policeman just watched as the two kids devoured all of the food that was placed onto the table. When the food was almost gone they ordered more until they had spent about 2 hours at the restaurant, although a majority of the time was spent on waiting for the food.

Having finished eating it was finally time to talk.

Aeon started, "Hello friend! Can you tell me why you are spying on us." Trying to act like he doesn't know who he is talking to.

"What are you talking about?" said the policeman without showing any change.

Looking at him with a knowing face, Aeon said, "You are soul controlling this officer. So, I ask again why are you watching us."

The officers face showed a slightly shocked face with a bit of sweat when he said, "I am Kami. I noticed that you have coming from outer space and wanted to know your intentions."

Aeon looked him in the eyes and said, "Don't worry we mean you no harm, we might even visit you later."

The officer sighed and said, "I'll believe you. Come visit me soon." Saying they he pointed at Aeon with his finger glowing for a second, the next thing that happened was the officer blanking out.

Aeon received the location to Kami, turning to Sarada he said, "lets go find a place to sleep."

They got up and left, not before Aeon left a stack of money on the table.

Outside of the restaurant Aeon and Sarada asked for directions to the nearest hotel. After receiving directions they reached the hotel and payed for a room.

8