Ch 15 – Great Ape Training (2)
182 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next few months Aeon and Sarada spent the nights in their ape forms training, sparring and meditating while during the day they would rest and relax.

Well Sarada would  try to relax while Aeon practiced magic mostly materialization magic and space related magic. At some point during Aeon taught Sarada how to sculpt and paint so she wouldn't be so restless.

Four months passed and they finally had full control of their Great Ape form. Aeon was watching Sarada paint her 30 cm sculpture of the Grand Elder Guru.

"Do you know that this planet has 79 moons, which is why night last 38 hours." Aeon said casually. "So many! Wouldn't this cause Saiyan's to enter the Great Ape for every night, what about those who cant control it?" Sarada exclaimed.

Aeon smiled and replied, "It'll cause the planet to be like Planet Vegata, I know. So that's why me and you are going to eat most of the moons."

Sarada messed up her painting in shock, "Stop fooling around, you know we cant do that." she said angrily.

"You misunderstood. I meant that when one of the moons is full we teleport to it, dig to its core and eat it when its releasing the most celestial energy. Using Ki we will refine the moons' core until it becomes apart of us." Aeon said.

Before Sarada could say anything he continued, "Think of it, if we eat the cores we don't have to rely on the full moon or other external sources to transform into Great Apes."

After Aeon finished talking he waited for Sarada to reply. Sarada was in thought for almost an hour before she asked, "How are we going to eat the moon when its bigger than or Great Ape forms, even the cores would at least be 100 meters."

Aeon smiled and said, "I take that as an agreement. I have an idea on how we are going to eat the cores but before that we have to increase the size of our Great Ape Form. And yes we can increase our size, don't ask how I know."

"Tonight when we transform we will have to figure out a way to our increase size." Aeon said as he went to a shady area under a tree to laydown.

Sarada nodded as she continued to paint her sculpture, while feeling a bit excited inside.

When nightfall came, the duo were in their Great Ape form and started the night with a some physical training and a spar.

"I'm not exactly sure how we are going to increase our sizes but if we have no progress after a month, I'll take us to some places where we can learn Gigantification" Aeon said after they finished their training.

A few days past before they had any progress when Sarada suddenly grew a meter. They spent about a week trying to find out how when she noticed that she felt a bit weaker, they measured her power level before and after she changed size and realized that her multiplier dropped to 9.9 from 10.

'Of course, before attaining Super Saiyan 4 you first have to control the Golden Ape form. Once controlled the multiplier increases as the form condenses, so if we want to expand then it lowers the multiplier.' Aeon thought in realization.

Aeon then asked Sarada about her experience every time she increased size, then going from those clues they developed a way to become giant by the end of the month.

After creating the method they spent another month training until they became the maximum size possible, around 160 meters with the power levels remaining the same as when they are in their human form.

"Now that we have reached the limit of what our Great Ape Form can achieve lets take a break for 3 days . After the break we will head to planet Yadrat to learn Spirit Control" Aeon said after the sun raised.

An hour later after they had eaten breakfast, Aeon put on his scouter and began to contact someone.

*****Planet Vegeta*****

In a stone house a female Saiyan was watering the vegetation when she heard a beeping sound. Going to the table she picks up her scouter, after figuring out who was calling her she pressed the button and says, "Aeon, How is your first mission? Are you eating enough? Is Sarada okay".

After she finished questioning, a Childs voice came from the scouter. "We are fine, Mom. In fact we are almost done here, if nothing goes wrong we should be back in about 6-8 months."

"That's good. Take your time there is no reason to rush only to make a mistake." Artik said with concern.

"I know. How is the situation on Planet Vegeta?" Aeon asked. Artik then began to explain some of the news that has been happening on the planet, when she finished they talked a bit more before ending the call.

*****Planet Vegeta*****

After listening to his mothers explanation of what is happening on Planet Vegeta, Aeon went into thought, 'Seems like King Vegeta is starting to put pressure on the Saiyan's in hope that people may break through to 10000 battle power before his rebellion. No point in putting thought into it since I have a year to be prepared.'

Getting rid of the useless thoughts Aeon then began to enjoy his 3 day break practicing his materialization magic.

7