Ch 19 – Returning to Planet Vegeta
294 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since they found out how to change back into human form. Since then they have destroyed all of the empty moons and are currently inside of one of the remaining moons trying to condense its core.

Aeon and Sarada were standing around a liquid core that was slowly decreasing in size. They were using their Ki mixed with Celestial Energy to compress the ligiid into a solid. it was originally about 50 kilometer in diameter but under their constant compression over the last few days it has become less then 10 kilometers in total, inside was solid core that was condensed being 3 kilometers and growing.

"I cant keep this up for much longer" Sarada said weakly.

Feeling tired himself Aeon said, "Then should we split the remaining of liquid!"

"That sounds good" Sarada replied.

They both stop compressing the core, using telekinesis they split the liquid parts of the core and began to drink it. Once they couldn't drink anymore they began to refine it into Celestial Energy, after they finished refining they would drink more and repeat the cycle.

Three days later Aeon and Sarada were standing in the cave were they hid the Attack Pods. Putting the pods in capsules Aeon asked, "Ready to go?"

Sarada nodded and put a hand on his shoulder, Aeon then teleported them to a Planet close to Planet Vegeta. Pulling out two Dynocaps Aeon tosses them, a puff of smoke appears, quickly after the smoke begins to dissipate revealing the Attack pods.

Getting into their pods and setting the destination to Planet Vegeta, the pods levitate off the ground before launching into space.

"Remember to lower your Ki to around 1000, we don't want Frieza or king Vegeta to get Paranoid." Aeon said through the communications link.

"Why do we have to hide our power levels?" Sarada asked.

Aeon replied, "King Vegeta III is a guy who wont allow any Saiyan to be stronger than the royal family because he believes that they would rebel. Saiyans as you are gifted with a natural fighting ability and an ability to become stronger after battle.

We Saiyan's are powerful weapons that Frieza uses to subjugate planets, we love the fighting opportunities that Frieza created but we are not loyal to Frieza himself."

Waiting few few seconds few her to absorb the information before he continued, "You know the legend of the Super Saiyan, but did you know that a Super Saiyan could fight evenly with Frieza.

I'm sure by now Frieza has learned of the legend, and like King Vegeta III he is paranoid and wont allow anyone to be a threat to himself. What do you think would happen when two Saiyan kids are stronger than most members of the Ginyu Force?"

It took a moment before she replied, "Frieza would kill us and the Saiyan. Why cant we just kill him, even if his Battle Power is 100,000 we can just transform."

"The Frost demon race is different from the others, most creatures transform to make themselves stronger. But the Frost Demons are born so strong that they cant control the power properly, so the transform to lower their Battle Power." Aeon explained.

"So then what are we going to do if we cant beat him?" Sarada asked.

Aeon sighed and replied, "Hide our true strength, at some point Frieza will destroy Planet Vegeta so I wished for the people in the Nursery to be moved to Jupiter so the Saiyan race can survive. We can worry about things after that, for now just relax and try to make some friends once we arrive on Planet Vegeta."

After that they stopped communicating and meditated until they arrived at planet Vegeta a day later. Once they got out of the pods they first went to the mission administration to report the mission.

Leaving the Mission Administration the duo headed home. When they got back home they searched for their mothers, after searching for a while they concluded that they went out. Sarada went to take a bath, while Aeon was practicing magic mostly materialization.

A few hours later his mother came back, "So you've returned, how was your mission? Was it fun?" Artik started asking questions as soon as she saw her son.

Stopping what he was doing Aeon replied, "The mission was eventful. Has anything strange happen on the Planet?"

"Nothing much has happened, the biggest thing would be Frieza recalling all of the Saiyan's back to the Planet." Artik answered while she started to cook.

Aeon was shocked, "When did he send the recall." Artik was chopping up the meat and said, "About 3 months ago."

'That means that the destruction of Planet Vegeta could happen at anytime. King Vegeta must be about to start the rebellion, and from what I can see Frieza doesn't plan to move his forces that are currently on the planet. I have to make preparations so the people know to evacuate.'

While Aeon was in his thoughts, Artik finished making lunch. "Eat your food." she told Aeon, interrupting him from his thoughts.

8