Ch 22 – New Beginning (2)
134 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My six managers, introduce yourselves." Aeon commanded.

The Skinny man who gave the summary before spoke first, "My name is Tarro, power level of 731"

The second person to speak was a tall woman with average build wearing a lab coat, "Olave, power level of 488"

Third was a gentle woman with a ponytail, "Reze, 518"

The fourth person was a man that appeared to be more of a fighter, "Sir, I am Keel. Power Level of 2006"

Fifth was a cold woman in glasses, "Pinache"

Lastly was a woman who appeared cheerful, "Hello! My name is Cherine."

Aeon looked at tried to study every single one of them while deciding on what he would assign them. After about a minute he spoke, "Keel you will manage the combat division, which includes training, assigning missions, and the planets defense. I want you to get twenty combatants that are willing to become instructors and have them meet me in the morning."

Keen nodded in understanding. Aeon then continued, "Cherine, Pinache you two will manage the information center. Your jobs will include managing the library, archives, data center, landing and launch areas, knowing who arrives and leaves the planet, marketing, and when we set up the communications you will receive missions and other news."

He then assigned Tarro to the Domestics and wanted him to first focus on agriculture. Reze was assigned head of the medical division  which is currently has the task of making sure the Incubation Chambers are running correctly, while Olave was in charge of Sceince and technology.

"If any department needs anything to get started let me know tomorrow afternoon and Ill have it by next month. You are dismissed."

After Aeon finished assigning orders, the remaining managers left the area leaving. Looking up at the sky Aeon could see one of the moons already starting to surface.

"What am I doing, trying to bring a race back from the verge of extinction. I'm barely considered average at city management games." Aeon talked to himself for awhile as he watched the moon rise.

Rumble Rumble

Aeon stomach began to growl signifying that he was hungry, levitating off the rock Aeon sensed for Sarada's Ki before flying off in that direction. He came upon a house by the edge of the settlement and landed at the front door.

Going inside he saw his mother Artik, Sarada and her mother Rapine all sitting at the table stuffing their faces. Aeon did not say anything but went to the table and joined them in their feast.

After dinner Aeon was going to bed for the rest of the night but was stopped by his mother. "How did you know to prepare for the Destruction of Planet Vegeta?"

"I had dream while in the Incubation Chamber, in the dream King Vegeta planned a rebellion against Freiza. Freiza already knew about King Vegeta's rebellion beforehand so he calls back all of the Saiyan's in the guise of a large mission. Then their was this large sun that collides with the planet and everything was gone."

Shock was shown on the faces of Artik and Rapine, while Sarada was starting to get bored. Aeon continued, "Since my dream said there was a disaster coming then I prepared for said disaster. Whether the disaster was true or false I would prepare for it." 

Unlike Sarada who easily believed his terrible lie, the two mothers knew what he said was false but decided not to push for more. "Anything else you want to know." Aeon asked.

Rapine then grabbed his collar and lifted him up before shaking him back and forth. "Who said that you can marry my child? Little punk, you think you deserve to be with her?"

"I am sure they would make a great couple. Just look at there power levels their is no other Saiyan around that is as strong, even Planet Vegeta's  Royal Family pales in comparison." Artik shared her thoughts on the matter.

"I know, if  they did not have similar talent and strength then I would not approve my child being with a weaker spouse." Rapine weakly said.

Aeon removed himself from Rapine's grasp and spoke, "Well we still have about 12 more years before we anything happens between us." He then quickly escaped from the room.

He picked a bedroom, laid on the bed before sighing in relief.

5