Chapter 37- some coming thoughts on the first floor of Dark Bark Tree dungeon.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have performed well for the first tree, now it is time to attack. After finding the trajectory of the tree I can find more weakness than its number of branches.I never protect its base. If one can bypass its branches, it will be easy to cut it down.

I moved swiftly to attack its base, crap, but I forgot  I never tried to remove the sword from the sheath, I couldn't even remove it properly, the branches lashed in all direction it struck me in whole different are, the first one was over my face, is it revenge for torturing it all the time, I want to duck and avoid it, but timing had already left, now only i could watch as it struck my face. If I was a little more swift I could have attacked its trunk.Now my face has a branch print, it hurts a bit, it is the same feeling as a rope bangs on my face with hot chilli powder.

If a mistake is made once I have to review it where I could have made a mistake, if not I would be a fool, maybe luck can save once, for the second time it is fifty percent and for the third time it could be ten percent or less, depending upon the person and the situation. If a person makes the same mistake once it is human error, the second time it's a mistake and the third time it is carelessness, and the fourth time it is foolishness. If one makes slight adjustment from the first time error it could be considered as changing the equation, and the person can try again, but what a pity life doesn't give second chance in many situation, only thing she gives is regret, it doesn't mean there won't be any other opportunity but like the time once spent won't return, the same moment won't return, maybe at the present moment the person could be better than his past self, it's all about attitude and the perception of life.Considering it all it is for most of the situation; but when it is matter of life and death life gives only one chance one error is equal to my life.

When there is time it is better to prepare What I could prepare, so that I won't make the same mistake. Since I can remove the sheath easily I will practice removing the sheath easily. Every work needs to be done with observation, and I need someone who could observe my sheathing time.

'Mirage'

'got it'

'shing'

'6 seconds'

'got it'

I am not sure if experts remove the sheath in seconds or even less than that, but I know I am slow.I know I could search for some skills which could cope up my shortcoming, but What I believe is even removing the sheath in the standing posture could be practised for now, doing one thing repeatedly increases the speed naturally, and I want to increase the speed in natural way. Some might consider it foolish, wasting time on something which could be done more efficiently but I believe nothing goes to waste if the work is done with devotion and has a purpose behind it. If one sees a stone as a stone it will only be a stone. If one sees the stone as a person, it could be a stumbling block, it could be the one which destroys one of the eyes, or sometimes a stone in the hands of another could be a killing weapon. Now in the standing posture I am drawing out my sword, the purpose in my mind is that in one hand the sheath should act as a defence and by slightly tilting it the sword should be drawn naturally to attack my enemy. With purpose in my mind my hands posture slightly tilted on my own, now if I practice the sword removing move my efficiency has naturally increased. If I had a mentor perhaps he could have taught me better methods since I have no one it is better to do What I can do.

If a person doesn't exercise he will feel pain and sore all over his body. If he suddenly does so, his willpower will be low and he can't do what he thought to do. if The person does exercise regularly one day he has to double the exercise regime he can naturally do, albeit with slight pain. What if a person is doing exercise from a young age for more than six hours a day, even if he overwork for some day he can cope up, the same is my situation even if I have to do the movement of swishing my hands with leg straining position I can do it.

I practiced drawing out swords for more than ten hours, now I want to see what my progress is. Mirage what's my progress.

'5.56 seconds'

I won't say it is much but I could say there is progress,  no matter how small it is, it is progress. I cannot expect on day one I could catch a cat, I would also catch an elephant on the same day, progress takes time, and having the virtue of patience is a must for progress.

I will take the time to five seconds before I attack the young tree again.

0