Chapter 5 – Compulsory mission
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


I the best couldn't even regret taking the token out of the body. I is better to keep the matter aside for now. I placed it in a box gifted by my father under the ground of my apartment.



I got 110 credits enough for me to support whole two months. Yet I have to solve the compulsory mission. My father always says- if you are in ag guild you have to give to get.



I highly doubt whether it would be any normal mission. My point proved as I submitted my form.



" Dear Everyone our distinguished guest wants to travel Moon Flower Forest, respected candidate who are interested, please kindly submit your name before two days, and if you participate now you can get twenty credits. All the equipment's will be granted by our distinguished guest"



A loud of cheers erupted



' I want to participate"; "free credits, I want to participate"



" I am pleased by your enthusiasm, all of you can start the registration right now"



" Remember, each level has limited quota"



My opportunity came too quickly, though I kindly reminded by respected receptionist aunty, not to participate in this type of mission, I think she will understand.



I searched out to find that there was not a single level 0 being with me, though quota has its limit.



I discussed with Macro brother regarding my compulsory mission, his only advise not to do any thing reckless. This type of mission contains certain risks of varying degrees according to time and place.



My mission can be to carry food packages, weapons or sometimes I could be used as a coon fodder, with ought strength nobody could voice their opinion. there are countless level 1 members who are eyeing my position though I didn't heed it.



Compulsory Mission pave the future foundation in the game. Chiselling out the inherent talent in different mission is the main priority of the guild members and special mission is the best ground.



Special missions contains extra credits and more mission points. I have the most simple mission of carrying food containers. I am not too worried about the danger this time.



The member who participate are up to level 3. It shows the importance of the mission.



I with the rest of the team member who are wearing the same suit as me me had a large container in one hand, none of us talked, we are marching as we are in a parade. The things needed to be done has been done. There is no need to think about the matter anymore.




In front of me is the level 3 mercenary Jack, A tall man in twenties with broad shoulder and arrogant look. He is a warrior.



I still remember my new team mates describe him.



" Looking at him anyone can think he carries certain stories all that is to be done is to satisfy the curiosity. A certain charm that makes people want to talk to him.



His name is commonly known as Jack, he has been working in Soul Wolf mercenary Guild for years. Successful task rate 100%, Many Employees look for him, he has a great right to choose his mission"



To think he choose his mission itself is wonderful"



He is leading the team, his only instruction is to obey the instruction, when the time comes.



No0body raised an objection, those who has, have already been dealt with. There is no any dissatisfaction, members of the team know this mission is unusual, danger is at every corner. Concentrating on human unity can have unimaginable effect rather than a scattered mob.



I am the only one who is level 0 in this team, many team member objected to it, but team leader Jack objected by saying " All depend upon luck", members know that it is not luck, but the opportunity. Still some raised an objection, only to have a fierce look from the captain and just from one sentence of his ' Are you questioning me" made everyone shut up.



This is the situation leading my teammates not talking to me. Only some basic communication is made all are silent, carrying the carriage and moving on.



I am wondering why did Jack stood up for me, is there any motive in it or id he casually did it on a whim. I should be replaced, for an unusual mission it is better for the team having an extra arm, rather than a rookie.



The first level of Moon Flower forest is usually covered in fog. There are many mountains which have been excavated, and are protected. Adventurers lurk here and there.



The second level of Moon Flower Forest is not protected there are still many unknown factors starting from level 2 region. There is an unknown reason for most of the guard not exploring it. Many speculation has been made. The ,most prominent ones are: There is a beast state in he canter. The magnetic field starting from level 2 region is distorted, and in an war-torn nation soldiers are valuable and the nation is not willing to send these soldiers to death, for the morale of the nation and for the upbringing of the nation.



There are specially made forces for these particulars.



One of the team mate said" there is a horse carriage toward us"



" Here comes the customer"



Six men with inconspicuous white armour with circle in the centre, special alloy steel pants, white boots and standard six inch sword stood in front of us.



These six men's are from the military of ring empire. These clothes do not distinguish their rank. They can only be distinguished through the ID issued in Military.



When war is drawn, they have colours particularly shown on the left hand side according to the identity.



If they are high ranking general they would be particularly targeted if they are too conspicuous on the battle ground.



They would be targeted. If the array or their battle field formation is not sturdy. So prior to the arrangement of the battle most of the core member of the team know the real leader to avoid any fatal mistake. Every benefit have their own drawback if the core member defects, it is like backstabbing of the general. Therefore these matters are done very cautiously.



Team leader Jack went to the least distinct Men to show the respect to the military, which is a basic etiquette to these Men's. Ring Empire fiercely advocates to military etiquettes. These soldiers are highly respected and there are even case where special soldiers who won great medals are given respect than the high ranking nobles. Though it is not necessary to advocate basic etiquette. I there are cases where soldiers and nobles or soldier and commoner have a problem, soldiers can produce witness showing him that the nobles or commoner didn't show him basic respect, he can put up the charges to increase his side with proper evidence and testament.



Through some basic communication the team joined with us and continued our journey towards Moon Flower Forest.



" Hey found out the man with black mole in his cheeks is the squad leader of northern Battalion"



One of the team mates.



" What is he doing here?"



One of us said " I think the mission should be very interesting"



Without any start a shorty said "Why is that brat in our team, look at him still wearing those dark cloak like rats", " I say brother why don't you quit" 



One of the qualities I made from childhood is I am no easily provoked. I am Rock in the breeze. My Father always advices me to keep myself calm and I a respectful son always heeds his words. MY Fathers word has fatal attraction to me, it always print s in my mind. My father spends most of his time in vacation. I have never seen my most of his time in vacation. I have never seen my father doing any work, as for my mother she is more lazy.



I wondered if I had an accident whether they would come and save me. Its just my illusion telling me that my father would probably let me die rather than save me.



I soon reached the gateway which will lead us to level 2 region directly. Passing through the gateway will possibly reduce the level of exposure of the mission. It is used specially by military personal, it used once cannot be used for a decade.



I have to pinch my nose to walk on the level 2 region of Moon Flower Forest. I only see brown coloured wasteland and anything vibrant is either poisonous or have high medicinal vale.



It is an area where most of the poisonous snakes can be found roaming around without any sense of identity. Mostly snakes lie on the bushes, or in the cracks, or above trees dangling around, but here it slithers around like an animal, roaming around in the wild, having its own group wriggling its tail and moving its tongue.



The whispering sound can make an adult man nervous, a coward to pee, a woman to cry and a child to scream. It is as gloomy scene.



Killing these snakes of level 0 and level 1 are very simple for a level3 mercenary, but for below it is dangerous.



Only four of us have some difficulty in handling the snakes. My mental capacity constantly draining as I have to use my sword to constantly to save my hair. Jack occasionally glanced at me as we are supported by our team mates.



I remembered al their help in my heart, I thanked Aunty for recommending me this suit, it helps me a lot. Whenever a snake silently attacks me, its teeth couldn't even lay a scratch on my suits. It is worth the credit I brought this suit.



I the great couldn't even kill a snake how shameful of my incompetence hurt me greatly. I will surely increase my strength.



" Look he is blocking; he doesn't actively attack the snake; what a coward"



No matter what they are grumbling about they are supporting me; most of the snakes are solved by them.



Jack to himself " that boy moves doesn't have any extra ordinance in it, yet his calm eyes tells a different story. A person who can reach great heights, What a pity.



In any case most of these men's would have started the brawl if they are humiliated, his calmness impress me, those unusual calm eyes"



Snakes are still the snakes, no matter whatever the era is, this ones can be found in any area, the dangerous one in the vastly middy place is slime.



]Though they don't have an organ, they can feel sensitivity to vibration, they have a level up to 3, killing a dozen of them is very simple, the danger starts when they have a leader, they learn tactics to fight, these pumpkin race has survived from generation to generation its dangerous to play solo with them.



The most important part in its body is core, tougher than a turtle shell, blasting it with ice or fire kills it directly, probably predicting the arrival of Slime, the imperial men's prepared there best natural method to deal with the core resonator, the vibration is enough to immobilize it.



It works pretty simple, it resonates with the core of the slime making it immobile.



I moved along with my mates through the muddy area, they have started attacking us, the prepared men silently activated the core resonator.



The slime freeze on their spot as we collected their lives, its core simply stored by whoever get it.




1