Chapter 9- Chlea Paltera
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am thinking whether The yellow stone city would have yellow, it is ridiculous. Red stone city has ground red, I think it is named after it.

The snows have been removed from the city. The snows falling by are automatically evaporates yet the air has its stillness.

In the city, the people looked amiable, they whispered among themselves yet the sound did not reach far.

The soldiers are marching in regular intervals, they passed themselves in an orderly manner, the people saluted wherever they went.

I was stopped and asked, I showed my batch and they let me go. I know showing badge is revealing location, I pray they wont attack me on open ground.

The killer made me realise number of strong ones will come after me, I need manna stones to ignite my level up.

Red Stone city is the light which could shed away the dead lock. My plan B residing here. I managed to trick her by mistake and that favour could save my life.

Chlea Paltera, gave me a leaf when she owed me a favour, this is the best time I will use it. I am sure she will help me.

I chewed on the tasteless leaf. I felt someone is at me, through her lips she said wait “ wait”

In a street, I watched as the sun goes back to his home.

A lady in magnificent dress with a curvy eyeglasses slowly walked through the crowd, the soldiers surrounding her shooed away the crowd, non of them didn’t show any form of anger all I could see in their eyes are respect and adoration. She said “ blade, let go to my house”

The house of Chlea Paltera is a n artificially made floating house, It is the first time I entered into one, floating house are natural for the rich and influential people in the Ring empire.

There are not many people some guards and white shirt and skirts, They all got their own separate department and yet some still circled her. They moved a step behind her all the time.

“ we need private time, todays subject is over, now go”

“ Yes teacher”

To  me

“ You got a hidden batch, escaped from Sharogs Belly, killed five sonats, escaped from the hinges of bluats, got out from a rushing river, killed a killer who you couldn’t see and went all the distance to find me”

“ You have come to me due to some royal cronies deeds so that I can save you”

“ Yes “ I said

]” But; I am interested in two things, how you escaped from its stomach and how you killed a killer who is a lion to you”

“ I got Lucky”

“ Lucky?”

“ Blade you should understand I would not help you, if you don’t satisfy my curiosity”

“ I could not tell you, I got my difficulty”

“ I am an Alchemist Blade, you should try to understand that secrets are the most appetizing for me”

For a second we stared at each other.

“ Ok, I get it, just don’t tell anybody about it; its for your own good”

“ Okay?”

“ Okay”

I wondered why she started caring for me, where was that threat earlier ago.

Nevertheless I kept in my mind not to repeat it to other again.

One minion is already at my throat, I don’t want to  be labelled heretic, Even the girl in my mind says she is not a devil, doesn’t mean she couldn’t. It would be my dead secret.

I wanted to ask about the revolver, but before I could get into the topic My heart gripped own its own, whoever I  want to divulge the information My heart tightens slowly an slowly I could guarantee that if I divulge the information  I would die.

And so that proves it, it is cursed. It’s a relief that I couldn’t see any prominent effect on me.

“ Blade, even if I  them to disappear, some one will come after you again”

“ you have offended royal cronies and white bandage assassins”

I raised an eyebrow a bit

“ White bandage assassination organisation they are all over the wo0rld, I don’t understand why did they hire them for a weakly ordinary boy”

“ hey, don’t call me a boy”

Without heeding she continued

“ They are all highly professionals, the lowest member are level 5 and you a level 0 to kill one is already mind boggling none of them ends up well who mess with them”

“ They will hunt you down till you are dead”

Silence

I took a breath and asked “ What is the best solution”

She said “ Join the Royal Academy”

Royal Academy but-

“ you have my support, there you can choose your job, your side profession, learn unattainable knowledge, there will be girls accompanying you, don’t have to cannon fodder, chance of higher profession, dealing with royal elves, you can imagine and you can get it”

“ are you entering or not”

I Understand she is leading me into sweet trap which I will gladly jump.

“ yes”

“ now, we can go to Royal Academy”

“ now?”

“ yes, now”

//////

“Royal Academy should be in Corapital right.”

“ no, you are going for red stone city”

“ Wait”

“ I don’t have time to tell you all the details you can ask my students”

“{ ok”

“ Right, give me that hidden badge, it wont do any good for you”

“ Don’t show those bones in the public”

“ okaay”’

I sat there in the same place even after she went away, there are many things I wanted to ask her, she just went on and on saying I will explain later and went away.

To the one in my mind

“ Hey, can I call you Mirage”

“ As you wish”

“ Mirage do you have any idea what she is planning”"

“ It doesn’t matter what she plans, you will gladly walk on it; any opinion is baseless”

“ Yes, I am glad I got a chance to join Royal Academy”

As I have mental conversation  with Mirage a girl in White came and sat beside me.

She smiled at me

Currently I am not wearing any mask, she could see my handsome face, and that too with a hint of wildness in it.

I gave a smile in return.

“ I am Catherine, you can call me Cat”

“ hi, I am SWORD BLADE, you can me Swordy,BLAdY or anything you want”

“ “ Um. Blade we can partner up for the Entrance Exam of Royal Academy.

“ Wait, Entrance Exam”

“ Ye s, we have to pas at least elite level”

“ I can show you”

She passed a mental card to me

Basic level: Anyone can participate. Non – Threatening Exams.

Normal level: should have passed normal level. Fatal Exams.

Elite level : Should have passed Normal level. Fatal Exams.

Hard level : Should have passed elite level. You can do it of you want.

” Would you join me Blade”

“ Yes, Yes , of course”

“ Lets meet tomorrow” 

“ ah, right you should prepare your weapons and Food Blade”

“ Thank you”

“ Sure”

‘ what a sweet girl, at least I got an idea’

‘ You shouldn’t form team with her’ said Mirage

‘ Why’

‘ She is more than two or three level higher than you’

‘ So’

‘ You must understand partnership forms between equal’

‘ You should understand partnership forms between equal’

‘ You mean, she would use me’

‘ Yes’

“ To be useful to a beautiful girl is my pleasure’

‘ you can do whatever you want’

‘ I understand your point, but I consider it is better than going alone’

‘ She is still sleeping’

‘ Yet she is cute’

///// Corapital

“ So the mice escaped’

‘ Yes, Sir”

“ How strong is he”

Silence

Deep breath

“ tell me”

“ He is level 0”

“ do you find how he escaped’

‘ no, sir’

“ do they know’

“ yes, sir’

‘ when will it be’

“ entrance examination’

“ kill him before he joins”” or we can see how they deal with him”

 “ do you understand, why I ordered White Bandage”

“ Yes, Sir”

“ Kill in one blow, who has luck in their side”

“ Yes, Sir”

“ Arrange me a carriage, we got to meet with that person, before she responds"

“ Yes, sir”

//// Red Stone City

Chlea Paltera-

“ SO Areena have you investigated”

“ one month before Marquise Zoz son was found dead in black mountain region, no sign of cause of death”

“ Hm”

“ After days, Blue Stone city’s mercenaries including local famous Jack was found ‘missing ‘on the expedition mission with squad leader Mike”

“ Mike?”

“ Yes, that same Mike”

“ Things are getting interesting"

‘ So where is he”

“ His recent location is unknown"

“ off you go”

“ Hm, Why haven’t you left yet”

“ MY lady, Why don’t you choose better candidate rather than Sword Blade”

“ It’s a gamble”

“ He wanted my favour and I gave him”

“ Yes, Madam”

“ if he needs something from me, give it to him”

“ Yes, My lady”

1