Chapter 17- THe Last Match Part 3
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘ The Air remained still as Catherine and Medium sized girl looked into each other. I the great remained in the side line looking at them through the narrow slit of the mask. Fred and Fry remained seated beside Clara as they took large breath.

‘ It  would be the last match last fight. The wizards of both the team did not attack from the very beginning. I the great have done my part very efficiently. Killing him would be unnecessary, yet I did it for the teams safety which indirectly leads to my safety.’

‘ From the way the same size girl is standing behind, I can guess medium size girl should be the leader. Her Face is reactionless, there is no tension which I could see from her’

‘ Medium Sized girl moved her pinkie finger at the same time same sized girl used her wand to create a tiny fireball. Catherine countered her magic with same size ice cone. The Medium Sized Girl used the same attack on Catherine, which seamlessly is blocked by Clara.’

‘ The fight continued, using the same attack, the rhythm of attack and defence never changed. I know they are waiting; waiting for the first one to use their second sill. There is a high chance in a match the first one who uses their skill will lose. From the situation which I can observe there is no way Catherine or Clara will use their second skill’

‘Mirage, what do you think of the situation’

‘ Someone needs to enter the game to disrupt the balance if not there is no way the opposite team would win against us’

‘ Great the victory is in our hand’

‘ I am wondering why is the rhythm not changing, at least Catherine should use more ice cone to attack and tire them out, the game will be over by then. She is using the same tactics  as them, does she have an another plan or she is thinking something else’.

Catherine:

‘ I couldn’t feel the Aura of the Leader. I cannot determine her level. I feel insecure if I the one attacking first’

‘ Most importantly , I couldn’t see any fear in both of them, at the least they should act like a cornered animal. They are still calm. I want to know what other trick do they have in their hands’.

Sword Blade:

‘ I think from our side someone needs to enter the game; Right Mirage’

‘ Yes, it is the right course of action’

Fred and Fly looked at each other; they nodded at the same time. They with their minimum speed entered the close range of medium and same sized girl.

The medium  size girl used her fireball all over them. Fly in forefront blocked all of them with his body with the protection of Clara’s Blessing.

Fred from behind used his second skill when he reached the appropriate range.

“ Blade Slash”

Wind Blade formed in pair attacked the same sized girl with ease she dodged the attack, without any difficulty.

“ Fool”

Catherine used this chance to use her second skill Spear Ice”

To attack the same sized girl who is still in mid-air.

Though she dodged, it still nailed her on the ground through her shoulder; with this the same sized girl unmovable equal to not taking part in the battle.

Fred, Fry used this chance to pin her on the ground. Medium Sized girl used her second skill fire bomb on Fred and Fry, Clara uses her second skill Allies defence to block most of her attacks.

‘ Wow, it happened in seconds. IO never thought Fly would be daring enough to use his body as a  meat shield. Now is the time I could move. The best chance for my own good’

‘ I once again confirmed they are preoccupied in their battle to use my first skill silent steps to near towards spine 2 and spine 3. They are still in their worst condition. The blood flowing in the ground still didn’t stop as I moved forward. I know this is very unnecessary yet I would do it in advance for my own safety.

‘ Splash, Splash’

‘ The blood flowed as I moved my dagger around their neck ending both their miseries. From the way they have acted I can analyse they must be slaves to the leader. They didn’t tapped out when they knew they couldn’t win. They were distracted, I am sure it would be best if they can rest in peace with spine 1.

Life energy:2

I concentrated my mind to pop out the  menu, used two life energy to completely heal my hands.

The muscles automatically joined and healed themselves. The creaking joints stopped their sound. The bones crack mended themselves.

I could feel the power to use three time my crossbow again. I saved 1 life energy for emergency and focused upon the completion of the fight.

‘ I can see the game should be over by now’

‘ Wait’

‘ That, That’

‘ Medium size girl uses another second skill to sneak attack Clara.

‘ Arrgh’

‘ Clara!’

‘ Oh! No, how is this possible; Two second skills’

‘ Humph’

In the same second the medium size girl knocks out Fred and Fry.

“ You Who are you?, you are not my sister”

“ Now, die”

‘ Sish’

A dagger flies from her hand nailing the same sized girl to death.

I know Catherine is in danger. I rushed as fast as I could do to enter the effective range to shoot with my crossbow.

‘ Shhoing’

‘ She dodged it’

‘ Shooiung’

‘ She dodged it again’

 ‘ No, if I use the third time, my left hand will be gone numb’

“ I have waited for you Blade”

“ What!”

“ Third Skill: silent death”

“ Mission Accomplished”

‘ I just couldn’t understand whether she was just waiting for me’

‘ With these beautiful thought’s my body went limp as her dagger is inserted beneath my Chest. My body couldn’t move but my mind is still working. I can at least hear the sounds’.

‘ Blade !’

‘ Catherine is saying my name , though I couldn’t respond to it, I can hear her beautiful voice’

‘ Warning! Warning! Life is draining out of your body. Use Life energy  to heal Yourself: Y/N

‘ Yes’

‘ Healing your heart injury: unsuccessful’

Remove the foreign obstacle before continuing.

‘ Clap’

‘oh that sound is a lullaby’

“ Areena quick bring a healer” said Chlea Platera

“ Yes Madam”

1