chapter 19- recovery
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are times when I think it is better to sleep when You get the chance if not there will be no time to sleep.

I the great is once again saved through the miracle of System.

There are times I thought it is not going to end well, it is well imagined that I can be of some use when I the 'rookie' thought of no use at all.

The correct usage of the weapon and some timing saved me  though there are high injuries;and not so recommending of Mirage I am still using 'be hit or hit method', tho it is working all the time I suppose it is not going to save me from all the problems which is surely to come in  near future.


"You are awake" said Paltera

Should I say I am not awake, give me a kiss

"I am not awake, give me a kiss"

"Blade"

I looked into her eyes as mellow as I could. 

sizzle, sizzle

My crouch feels cold.

I looked into her begging for mercy, Yet What I got is her cold stare.

[Checking for Health condition: condition is temporary.

Checking for other possible symptoms: No major signs]

"please heal me"

"NO"

"Don't look me with that eyes, it will work after three days"

" s You wish MY Lady"

I do understand that flirting with women of position is quite dangerous but what to do, beauty in front of me and I not tease, it is not my nature at all.

Blade, What would You do if the situation was made permanent asked My Lovely Mirage.

' That's possible, but-'

' To flirt with a beauty, for this price is acceptable, after all My Charm is so great that ice melt under my gaze, with swish of my hand rainbow comes and goes away, I am the prince charming of all the women in every age, from young to old just let them meet my gaze, that's all I need to make them fall in love with me.'

'Don't you agree my love'

'Wait!, when did I become your love'

'the day when you entered my head you are destined to become love, isn't it natural'

'I didn't say so'

'it is long process, but the end result is the same '

'humph'

'Hey Mirage, Mirage, Mirage'

'shy, it seems '

…..

" Blade, I am confident under me, you could become stronger, confident and most of all disciplined, Become my follower Blade, I shall lead you to the power you want"

Chlea looked with the same eyes as she always have, but to Blade due to his wonderful Brain there were already different thought running-

'Becoming A Follower, how can I The Great be follower under someone else, if she wants me to be  under her skirt I can gladly accept it, but to under her control it is impossible, absolutely No'

" I refuse " I replied without hesitation.

'Oh, so You have learned to refuse me down , cutting the bridge after crossing the river, as expected'

" Blade, you seem to forget What position you are in right now, even if you are a royal academy student, even if you are not targeted in the premise, don't you think you wont be targeted by white bandage assassin organisation, or are you too naïve to think they will leave  easily an undying cockroach"

'she has as point, but still to work under her, even though I could get the protection of academy is bit of a loss, What if she treats me as her slave, or treat me as her errand boy, where would my pride go, let the pride go to the ditch, but what about my manliness, who will be responsible to answer that,huh'

Being more determined I said " I refuse."

' seems like there is only one way ' thought Paltera

'Why is she coming closer to me, and wait why is her hand coming closer to me'

"Blade" her finger running across my cheeks said "think about the benefits, you will be closer to me, your safety is guaranteed, girls will flock together, boys will be jealous at you, you can solve the problems which you cant solve, with the help of me, isn't it win for you Blade "

'I thought about it, yet what I missed is, being with her I can get close to many girls, perhaps I can have girlfriends too, isn't it best.'

"um, I accept"

'simpleton'

"take it"

She is giving me a red round pill

"it is nothing it is for your identification"

'She is giving me some pill so that I remain bound by her forever'

[Checking for any poisonous symptom: None]

'phew, it seems there isn't any problem for me to eat it' 

"good that now you have eaten it, You can remain here for a while"

I wanted to look at her back when she proud fully walked away, yet my stiff little brother reminded me not to do so, I closed my eyes imagining vibrant sceneries, which are hard to describe.

{ half an hour later }

With tears glistening in her eyes Catherine spoke to me

"Blade, I thought you were going to die"

I thought of repeating the same romantic technique, but when I see her eyes I thought of being serious for once.

I hopped on the bed and did some squats in front of her.

'pfft'

'that's what I want'

"Remember to review what you want to study, You don't want to waste a year studying something that you don't want to learn"

"I will keep that in mind"

"Blade, lets go"

'seems I need to review once more, learning never go waste, it is best when I know which path should I take'

"Where"

"to the academy"

'with her around I can temporarily forget the swords hanging on my head'

"yea, lets go"

Catherine's POV- 

I thought my underling is going to die. it will be a blow to my plan, if he had died right there, i was not sure if he can execute what i wish for but for now i will watch over him.

1