chapter 20- the beginning of undercurrent
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm air circulated around me, The new clothes of the academy suited me best,  I do not have any choice in this matter, I cannot understand why my clothes look distinct, there are times I have been wondering is this the clothes which I should wear, Ai, me who thought about not  showing off have to wear dashing cloths; A white shirt and black pant, is wearing the royal academy dress!, if I have known I would have chosen some other academy, tho’ I haven’t a choice.

 Forgetting about clothes I should have chosen a class and of course a Mentor, but I couldn’t still decide Which direction should I go, I have very difficulty accepting that  I the great have to take the counsellor class, for my selection, What a tragedy indeed, I the great who could kill without blinking is trained to choose what course should I study isn’t it  very uncomfortable.

I walked on the lonely path, filled withy lights, there were many students walking beside me, they whispered among each other yet I couldn’t integrate with them, they wore magnificent dress much better than me, and I felt slight disdain from their gazes, I know the have taken their path towards their future, so I felt inferior to them, I bowed my head and walked toward my class, or to say the class of same minded people who haven’t found d on which course they should study, I thought of many things what I wanted to say to my fellow class mate but there was nothing I could say, they minded their own business so how can I go and start the conversation, there was only one chair left at the corner of the class, I walked silently  and sat  there. 

Is this the new bulling method or there was only one chair. From their whisper I could guess it was for the weakest student.  

I could spot Fred and Fly but they ignored me, I don’t  know why is that so, or I do know but I just didn’t mind it, well whatever. Sometimes, I do know something cannot be in our hands, it is very difficult to accept but we have no choice to accept, the paradise we make in our mind is no different than a sand castle,  just like in this case, I have been in their party I thought they would at least greet me, yet they didn’t. 

As I sat down the class was buzzing with its own activities, So I thought there shouldn’t be any problem, I heard the teacher who will guide us is beautiful, I am burning with curiosity who will that beauty be.

As I was wondering a group of golden dressed men entered the classroom, the first thought which came into my mind was they were the teachers bodyguard, yet the short man standing in front of them showed otherwise.

“ you should be Sword Blade “

He pointed his finger at me, and said “ you come with us”

‘ well I should go with them, but the situation seems tense to give the answer which could be counterproductive’

Yet I thought listening to them shouldn’t have any problem.

“ yes” in subservient manner I could I went forward.

" we are here to invite you to commoners faction, join us “

“ What’s that? “

“ you! Are you mocking us?, do you think of us as a joke “

I couldn’t figure out their intention in backlashing in this manner.

With the humble atti9tude I could make, with my rage filled heart I asked them What this is about-

“ Are you a bumpkin you don’t know the second prince faction or are you behaving like a fool”

Their intention is to join their faction yet they are acting in this arrogant manner, I am not sure is this their way of recruiting or they are planning to start a fight with me. Hm, they are saying commoners faction, I couldn’t figure out any way in which are they common, I couldn’t find any simplicity in them isn’t it just the opposite.

“ I refuse”

“ How dare you object our Boss words, you don’t know whoever opposed him haven’t seen the light “

They started threaten me right away, they think I am mice or what? 

“ I think you are not understanding the situation you are in Mr. Blade, kindly come with us all, all we need to do is to discuss the situation “ said the stick boy behind the shorty.

 Oh, He is just going to discuss the situation.

“ well, I know all you want is to discuss the situation, but I don’t have the heart to have a discussion, So you can go the direction you have come “

“ it seems you wont come with us through normal means “ said the shorty

“ The Prince lackeys have come, how interesting “ said Fred, who was who knows when was standing behind me be, and beside me Fly crossed his arm and stood like a stone mountain.

Well it seems they are reliable in dangerous time, or are they spicing it up.

“ you have no place in here Fred, piss off or…”

“ you have only third rate dialogues I have heard it number of times, cant you improve it a little, huh” said Fred

Nice, An ok counterattack.

“ YOU!...”

I think it will only get worse we need a cooler, who could it be, I immediately need one I don’t want to spoil the first day in my academy life.

It seems my wish was granted, an angel descended upon the ground, yes, in form of Catherine and I could take a breath , as I believe as Palteras follower,  She can handle the situation more efficiently.

“ You should back down Shorty, there is no meaning in your struggle”

I heard little irritation in her voice.

Why do I feel like she is having grudge against me, its not like he is confessing to me is it, and by the way is she questioning my manliness?, Should I show her, still the situation did not require so, therefore I wont.

“ What did you say? “

Typical cheap villain syndrome, it seems more explanation is needed for these fools.

“ He has already joined a league “

Wait! I never intended to tell them.

" Hold On”

0