chapter 21- the path you choose.
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I could say anything further, Catherine activated her mana, without myself knowing an image of white hawk showed myself  upon me, myself was astonished, there is no need to say about others.

‘murmur, murmur…’

“ He is the legacy follower of Lady Paltera, there is no reason he would all follow you”

I am sure she is saying What she thinks but there is truth to it as I would follow Whatever faction Paltera is even it is against my will.

I thought it was some kind of restrictive measure, even though I have the system it haven’t given me any further description, yet todays event confirms that she is really taking care of me, even I do not know why is that so, just because of some curiosity wont make somebody into their legacy continuer, or is my charm finally started to shine, perhaps she seems something from me, I will slowly find it out hu hu.

“ What!, he is already someone’s dog; I understand”

“but”

“ How dare he slanders us, do he think just because he is from some high and mighty faction he can look down on the one who shoulders  the responsibility of commoners”

‘yeah, how dare you?’

I never said anything against them, but it seems there is no need to talk anymore.

“ Barking Dogs never back down until they are beaten, it seems their tendency wont change just because time changes” said Fly as he readied for a good thrashing season.

The air surrounding us seems to get tight as time passed by seconds, it seems it was their goal from the very beginning.

 I got really excited  for the first academy fight, yeah street fight happening in class has its own taste, and I being the part has its own meaning.

I waited patiently as the time passed by yet nobody moved, are they going to fight or not; or should I start the fight, as I was contemplating on making a fine decision, the class bell rang and the supposed entered the class room bypassing us.

“ What a lovely sight to see in the morning, if it was not my class perhaps I would have permitted young ducklings to roll against each other. Unfortunately, it cant happen now, ah, if you refuse my warning  all risk will be handled by you alone, its your choice now choose it before I change my mind”

Yes, is she the supposed beauty who will be guiding us for the first time, I thought she was young, yet I never imagined her to be middle-aged beauty. I have high standards, I like older women, but, uhum, my supposed romance with teacher of my class is being put on hold, or should I follow my dream. I am confused, 

But,

Golden wavy hair, golden rimmed spectacles. Blue round eyes, and slight smile in her face, exuding natural confidence and that maturity, if not for the slight wrinkles on her forehead I might have taken as First class beauty. 

As for her fine body shape, humm, I am an honest man, I only see her blue eyes nothing else, but I can say it is older onee-san type.

cough, cough, 

now returning to the surrounding I can only say they showed their tendency as barking dogs as they silently tucked their tails in front of their superior, or better to say someone who they never dare to face. 

I thought they would leave some retreating lines, yet I couldn’t hear any of them, Well I know they are no good opponents, I know no situation happen without a cause and I am sure they will bite me if I showed them a slight opening, yet I am sure they wont do anything for now.

“ I am sure everybody knows the purpose in coming here, without further ado I will recommend which path you have to take, it depends upon you to choose whether you want to follow or not”

“starting from the highest…”

Everybody left, I am only one remaining in the class as I waited for my opportunity to talk to the beauty, she didn’t let any one hear recommendation of other as she used some supplicated magic making us unable to listen or even to see, all I saw was blur, and each student left as they heard what they have to hear as she forcefully send her off and now I am the only one left, I felt some nervousness but I cant show it to beauty can I, I sat face to face with her.

She raised her hand and naturally a paper showing all of my bio data appeared.

“ Sword Blade, level 0, champion of royal academy admission, legacy continuer, commoner, no special trait”

She whispered “ The path you want to choose, may not be the correct path you are destined of, maybe you will regret, yet it will be your foundation and you will naturally accept it.”

“ you can go now, I have said what I want to say”

“huh?”

I watched her back as she walked away, yet I couldn’t ask her what she meant.

I was musing on her words by the time I realised someone was waiting for me outside the class room. 

Looking at her lovely face all thought vanished, I would have felt better if she was standing alone, but she was standing her comrades, well I felt they are not standing their for having a lunch break with me, I thought it must be something important.

 “ Blade, have you collected your prize?”

“Not yet”

“I knew it”

“here”

“ hoh!, is this what I am thinking”

“ yes, this is high ranking mana stone”

“ but isn’t ours?”

“ you can take it, you don’t need to care about anything else, we have discussed everything priory, think of it as investment Blade”

“ yeah, for our party”

Seeing her smile I naturally accepted it, though I have no idea what can be used it for cu, but I know it is precious, so accepting it wont be any problem.

“ lets go Blade, lets see what Class would you get”

  “ Class?, What Class?”

0