Chapter 23- Class- Soldier
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Name: Sword Blade

Level:1

Class: soldier

Skills: none

Hp:10,agility:5,defence:5,mana point:1

]

“ Why don’t I have any skills?”

“its What means to be interest of the debt”

“don’t ask me any more you will figure out own your own”

No matter I called she didn’t respond to me. I observed the priestess looking at me with me pity. Don’t worry priestess-san no matter what happens I am strong.

Though I wanted to say that to her, I couldn’t accept my situation myself, I wanted a shoulder to lean on, yet I have to hold out, it is best not to show those expression to the beauty, I wanted to say something but I couldn’t, my throat choked without any spit, I walked away silently as my shoulders slumped down own their own.

I didn’t want to meet Catherine gaze as she is looking at me with that much hope that her eyes couldn’t contain those thought out.

I thought it is best that I wont tell her now, so I walked past them, nobody blocked me as they should have probably guessed it, perhaps going to Paltera quarters could be ideal, I myself don’t why but I wanted to go there now.

Perhaps today will be very long day.


Catherine POV-

As I thought he has not exceeded my assumptions, gutter rodents will be gutter rodents, no matter whether they are given golden milk.

I thought he would be brazen enough to show a shining smile and said everything will be alright, such a weakling to show his emotions on the surface. 

If not Lady Paltera supporting from behind I should have left him long ago, yet his only worth lies there it is better that I keep him into my team as It is indirectly closing with Lady Paltera.

As a follower, my position is limited with limited power, he will fill the rest.

I hope so.

Inside Paltera Mansion ,Chlea Paltera POV-

He has struck a heavy Blow there, if the situation is left out, it will a high wall, he cant ever overcome. I need to do something about it ASAP.

I never thought my ability will misfire,, I have seen his capabilities with my innate eyes, it should never be wrong, denying my eyes is denying myself, and I wont ever let that happen.

“ Blade, extend your hand”

I took his hands, took a deep breath, resolved once more. I uttered the words which I haven’t said to any of the subordinates.

“Blade, no matter what happens, till your death, I will watch your back, even if you become a vegetable I will take care of you, Remember these words As We said it our self”

“Lady, I..I”

‘sniffle, sniffle’

Hah, such a simple kid.

Sword Blade POV-  

 I stayed there still for a while. It may that her words are not true, it may that her words were just to calm me down but it is enough for me, I have a support now, that is enough. 

If it were any situation I would have thought it is some sort of confession, I may have already be in cloud nine, yet this is the day I realized I am just a subordinate of her or more special than others as maybe I would continue her legacy.

I might have disliked her to make me into her subordinate, yet I think it is ok, may be being under her and serving her would not be bad at all.

Maybe this is just a trick, but I have calmed down, it is lot more relaxing than talking to a demoness.

“ Thank you my lady, I will be going Now”

Such a simpleton.

“ Blade, go to library”

“Yes, Madam”

So he hadn’t asked ‘why’ this time.

Royal academy library is in underground, I knew it from Areena who was waiting for me outside.

We didn’t talk all the way to the entrance to the empire.

The female knight, showed various expression when she heard that I was legacy continuer from our Lady, I felt deep jealousy from, if it could have materialised I would be hundred times died, but it changed instantly When she heard I acquired a common class ‘soldier’, for the starting of my path.

Every legacy  continuer would have special class from the very beginning, they had the best head start of all the lucky groups, they were rarer than the phoenix feather, yet I couldn’t grasp the heavens fortune.

Even though she is not showing outside her very air is showing pity towards me, though I don’t like it I have no option to counter her pitying gaze. I really want to run away from this gaze, maybe I have to suffer these gaze for a long time, yet it couldn’t change the situation.

She told me My contribution point from participating the completion is enough to have a skill which would be helpful till level 50.

We raised our ID in the air as we crossed the barrier surrounding the entrance of the underground library.

I was very nervous, What if MY ID wont react to the barrier, I was initially afraid that misfortune might struck me, as I have heard misfortune stacks often.

Though my worries were unnecessary, the purple barrier still gives me chills, as I felt I would die instantly if I neared to it, yet A girl is beside me, so how can I show that kind of face.

I only saw a circular staircase. I walked through the circular staircase as I went deeper and deeper, I could see any students and teachers silently sitting in the chair as they deeply concentrated on what they were doing, from the transparent gate no.1, which blocked our path travelling downwards.

The security is pretty strict as I had to show my ID to every gate as I passed by. I never thought the library would be so silent, I thought this is perhaps the standard of the royal academy,

I passed through the gates no.1 to no.4 which were in the middle of the stair, perhaps there is  some kind of mechanism I couldn’t understand how the gates vanished without trace as I crossed them.

I raised my head peered through the gate No.5 where my first skill lay dormant, which could probably be my companion for a long time.

0