chapter 25-end of normal days.
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am usually not sure what colours represent, but here was also light, grey and black colour crystals.

Maybe light represents Light god, grey represent Human Goddess and dark represent Death God.

Mainly I want to serve under somebody who I can understand, or who I can believe in. My guess is..

Light God, I am not believer of justice, I work for myself. If I haven’t been forced I wouldn’t have to work in an army. I would simply lead a life of a grasshopper.

Death God, I think  I could get some power related to darkness or perhaps I could get an easy death. It is a best thing a soldier can dream. In warring era a Man never know when he dies, it is better to form good karma with death God. It is good proposition.

Human Goddess, I guess serving under her doesn’t have much merit, I am not sure what I will get.

I mulled over which choice should I take, at last I  decided to go with my heart rather than with cold rationalism.

I chose grey crystal.

[ absorbing Level up System.]

[upgrading The Path Finder System]

[reinforcing the existing skill]

[Name: Sword Blade

Class: soldier

Skill: elite equilateral( basic swordsmanship lv2)]

[ updating Main Quest: get into the position of general walking the path of a common soldier]

[ Mission 1:rise to the position of squad commander]

[reward: 50 grey coins]

‘This is the function of Level Up System, From Now all the exchanges can be done through contributions.’

‘And What’s that’

‘your salary’

‘oh’

I think it is best to experience it by my own hands rather than talking to this demoness’s. I felt something change inside me, but before I grab a Sword I couldn’t understand what it is.

I couldn’t understand whether it is because I absorbed the particular grey crystal or because it is Level Up System that my System got upgraded, whatever the reason is I couldn’t guess. But perhaps choosing Human Goddess is best decision.

I cannot feel any will descend upon me, As I heard rumours, Human Goddess forcefully never lets her will towards anybody.

Rather than serving some old men it is better to serve beautiful Goddess and what if one day I marry her too.

With these incidents I thought I perhaps my leisure life will continue, when I feel I wood start my first mission.

But one day, an angel stood outside my room.

“Blade will you participate in a raid with me”

“yes”

“great, tomorrow morning at 9, bye”

“bye”

I couldn’t think properly when she is in front of me, but I guess it would be alright.

[Ding!, you accepted the party invite of Catherine]

[Mission: eradicate the dungeon.

Rank: D

Description: monsters have gathered in the western side of the academy, and have bred inside the dungeons for decades, if right solution is not found there is high probability of dungeon overflow.

Eradicate it immediately, for the safety of the citizens]

 From time immemorial dungeons have existed in our world, dungeon explosion is also frequent. Countless people have sacrificed there life for other and some for their own greed. It doesn’t mean I have participated in one.

A space created by Gods for their own purpose. But according to religious agenda it is for capturing of monsters and for the safety of citizens. I wont go further.

I haven’t thought before I could gain strength I have to step out of the academy. I thought of holing up in the academy for four years and raising my strength, there are number of controlled dungeons in the academy itself.

 Surely and slowly I would amass my strength for saving my life.

I think going out is too dangerous, she knows that too. She is calling me out so she must have her insurance, and I never felt any harmful intent from her.

In a way she is considering for me, or she is giving an opportunity for me.

For whatever reason it is I will do the dungeon mission with her. 

I wish I  the only one with her, but without strength it is a priceless dream and I am sure it is a long dream. If I want to court her I must have the strength to do so, these days I was too leisure, I wont be like that I will actively seek out danger and develop myself. 

I must be equal as her, and that day I will tell her my feelings.

Morning came too suddenly I wanted to prepare many things but I have my sword and basic rations along with more water.

Some might even ridicule me  as wherever level up system works, with little contributions one can get the food they want, but who survived with ought evening drinking water for several days, water is more important than my life.

As I thought she is not alone, she is with her regular members and many adventures and mercenary flocking in one side.

They all are looking at me, I am late and top of that I am carrying rations with me.

“you are late” said Fred

“sorry”

From their whispers I could conclude she must have spend massive number of contribution points for this mission, she have thoroughly prepared.

I could see names on top of everybody. One of the upgrades of the Path finder System.

I could considered the as the level up system as a surveillance unit, its only my guess.

Nobody could think like me on that matter, I am not interested too.

“ Blade, you will be with me”

“ok”

If we are not going out for a mission I could be happy, but being with magicians surrounding and protecting us.

It felt awkward for me, I never like receiving someone’s protection, and every time I thought I would be safe I am not safe.

Repeatedly being in  someone’s protection is corroding my will, I must take special care on this matter in this future.

Repetition of negative things makes bad habits quickly, before it happens I must uproot it.

With renewed determination I expected for a wonderful battle.

0