Chapter 26-dungeon exploration.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked in front The majestic gate of royal academy, and the surrounding students made the atmosphere warm. Its for normal students.

For us, we confronted the shorty and his group.

“ little tweak, showing his true colours, sucking up to his little princess, to gain a bigger name”

“ha ha ha”

I never thought he would humiliate my angel. For the first time I thought to stand up, but Catherine stopped  me.

She as our leader stood in the front and moved forward,  nobody dared to block her, whther because it is because it is in front of Royal academy or because  she was exuding her pressure, even I who has the least Mana can see strange blue aura wrapping around her.

The surrounding started to whisper own their own. I noticed many were pointing hands at me and looking at me with peculiar eyes,

“ little girl, do you intend to take that cursed weak tweak with you?, aren’t you afraid, your party wont be annihilated, he is the only one in the history to not get a special class  as someone as someone who is a legacy successor.”

“ don’t you think it is fishy, a commoner to enter Royal academy is already precedent yet he also become a legacy successor yet he filed to achieve it, don’t you think God is not allowing it?”

‘ What is the dirt play , I haven’t heard the rumour yet so why now of all the time is he making a fuss, and how do I feel like all members of the royal academy knows it.’

‘why are all the members are distancing themselves from me, are they believing in the rumour. Even Fred and Fly have a sense of fear in them. Would Catherine also fear me?, I want to know”

“SHUT UP, its all baseless rumours, Do you have proof? that he is cursed, DO? You know his class, huh”

“no”

“Then, move aside useless barking dogs “

“huff, huff”

Seeing their fluster looks I really want to laugh hard, yet my angels anger warmed my heart. I really waned to beat these dogs right now for making my angel angry, ut I cnnot create more problem for Catherine.

Her anger made the members to close the distance again, it made me even more grateful towards Catherine.

“all the best for you journey little girl, he he”

With ought minding the jeers and taunts of the clowns we marched forward, a group of fifty strongmen and woman marching is a strong sight to behold and I being part in it made me feel proud.

The dungeon is in west side of Royal Academy for the first half of the journey We passed the distance through carriages, it was boring travel for me, but for some members it was interesting in their own way.

Even though it was a rumour the members kept an approximate distance from me, it hurt me but I couldn’t do anything about it.

on the second night Catherine specially warned me, there could be second prince spies among us and in dungeon hunting traitors may emerge. The more of the reason  I never took the initiative to talk . 

Fred and Fly were among with me and they were specially jealous of Catherine special care towards me. At least becoming a legacy successor comes with advantage and I  feel this is the best gift.

There were many monsters along the way but they were casually beaten up by our members, I too wanted to help them, but due to lack of strength I couldn’t even approach them.

 All the time I was guarded by two trustworthy members, and due to large number of monsters, our path became slightly dangerous.

The rest of journey we marched by foot as the coach drivers refused to inch any further.

After ten days worth of travel, we finally reached the location of dungeon.

At first I thought dungeon should be in oval shape with twisted space inside it, but What found is absurd.

Two poles were set with a little distance apart and Catherine took out a D grade  key to activate the dungeon.

[Activating D grade dungeon]

[Warning! Before complete extermination  of dungeon nobody can go outside]

[proceed with caution]

With the sudden attack of notices my eyesight blurred a bit, I took out my sword from the scabbard and proceeded towards the dungeon.

Many members were already inside the dungeon,  Catherine and her party was the last and of course I am with them.

We never talked before entering the dungeon as it was considered ominous, and bad foreboding was never accepted.

[Ding! Welcome to the Den of Goblin]

[Ding! All Class receive their respective buff]

[ you have received 5% increase in all stats within the dungeon]

I was not surprised by receiving the buff as I have already known it would happen.

As I am in the initial stage of levelling up I couldn’t comprehend the meaning of 5% buff, but my seniors take it very seriously.

One thing I could comfort from my class is this 5% buff, as we have the highest buff considering normal classes.

So it is called by that name, I looked into my surrounding, as I have imagined the dungeon have a dark atmosphere. Outside was full of vitality even if there were monsters roaming by, but here it is gloomy.

In front of us stood a large door ,all the members were on stand as they rested by doing what could be considered as relaxing.

As far as I know monsters wont attack on the dungeon entrance; it could because of Gods provision, or perhaps it is made to work like that.

I was too tired to even my body, I had to keep on guard from outsides monsters and inside enemies.

I loosened up a bit but unfortunately it seems I couldn’t rest in peace.

An assassin suddenly attacked me, in a place I never expected I am suddenly assaulted.

Does he not care for his life or my life is more precious.

It seems my fortune will be more depleted or will I die here.


 

0