Chapter 27-goblin den first floor.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No matter how foolish the assassin is he should understand that it is not possible to save his life I n this situation. Even if he is in the part of suicide squad there is no way I way I would be killed in front of high levelled magicians and knights.

With ought thinking of the result he rushed at me, but froze before even getting clos to me. Catherine has made him  frozen stiff. 

Fly with his sledge hammer ended his life. 

Truly a pitiful end without any meaning or was there are meaning?.

“ Are you alright”

“ yea, I am alright”

When  I asked what magic it was, she said it is a stored spell in her wand, I asked whether she can use it again, but she said No, it needs much time to work again. I couldn’t press any further as Fred and Fly gave me an eye signal to not ask any further.

Catherine as usual is taking care of me.

Everyone member has guarded against each other, it became a situation where our former team grouped together, leaving Catherine alone in the front, but nothing can be done as it is considered the best form of defence we could do here.

My Angel stood in front of the gate, and looked behind us as all our members showed their own respective signs of being ready she pushed open the gate.

[first floor of the dungeon]

Chiwik chiwik chiwk

The usual sound of goblin monsters sounded as we entered 

The usual sound of goblin monster sounded as we entered the floor, they were well armoured and have steel swords and bows, have a leader and well in formation.

They were 20 in number with five archers in the back, and a mage in the centre, the mage have larger head than them.

If they were level 1 or 2, I could have handled it, but they were above level 20, and the highest among them is level 25 mage goblin.

[level 25:goblin mage monster

Skills:??

Class:??

Hp:??,def:??, agi:??,mp:??]

Catherine’s

[level 40: Catherine

Skills:??

Class:??

Hp:??, def:??, agi:??, mp: ??]

I know she is strong, I have previously used systems power to know her level, but seeing it makes me not want to believe, she is perhaps two years older than me, but to have power level gap of this much is unreasonable.

Beside her no one is above 30. Perhaps to become a leader level difference is needed.

In a fight the first one to attack have higher chances to win. Of course their is need to check  the level of power difference.

The Shield man stood in pentagon form covering us in all direction. The knights stood in the front , Catherine, me and Clara stood behind their back, and  five archers stood behind our back. It seems a perfect formation for me.

The knights stood on standby, as Catherine prepared her spell, the goblin mage attacked first, a large wooden spear appeared out of thin air and charged towards us,  the shield Man raised their Shield with all their might, the first shield man go deflected and flung to the side, the knight protecting the mage had to raise their sword and prepared for the incoming attack, Clara used shield spell to stop it, just as it appeared the arrow vanished into thin air.

The goblin archers fired the arrows as the shield man lost their formation, from our side our archers shot their arrows, they flew past each other, we couldn’t block all the arrows, the first shield man became a porcupine, though timely Clara once again used her defence spell, successfully blocking arrow rain.

“ I can only use it one more time” said Clara desperately.

I looked over Catherine who is still chanting a long spell, I believe the situation is not dire yet.

' Hey Mirage, what if I die here?’

‘after you die you can find it yourself’

The goblin soldiers and knights clashed against each other, as shield men once again enclosed us, I could see faint traces of goblins and our peoples traces here and there, they are the rouges, they are equally matched, I want to help the knights as Fred and Fly who is doing their best in the front line.

It is stupidity and I cut it before it sprouts further.

As the stalemate continued on Catherine finished her spell and prepared to attack, her wand let a glow and she said

“freeze”

The goblin mage tried to block it but there was nobody who could block it in his group, pitifully the enemies froze with ought an exception.

“break there legs” said Catherine

I couldn’t understand her weird command but the knights followed her order with ought any question.

She truly showed her might of level 40, though she is drinking ,mana position., guess it cant be helped.

This could be considered first time seeing an higher order spell, what a fine control, leaving allies everything has been freezed , even the assassin fighting far away have been freezed, I could understand why the wand requires such time to recharge for such a large scale spell.

She wasting such a spell on a mere assassin, was indeed a waste, but it warmed my heart.

“ Blade kill them all”

What!, everyone including me looked at her with question in our eyes.

She remained steadfast in her decision, and said-

“ the dungeon is weird, I have never seen goblin acting as an army, there is chance that higher danger may seek us as we move forward, it is better for blade to level up”

Nobody objected her decision, her magic or charisma have such an effect and let her do as she wished.

I am doing what she told me to do, I am not ashamed, if I have the opportunity to level up, I must use it, it could be unfair to some of them, but, life has priority, even if I could be some help to them I would help them, but right now I have to do What could not be considered as honest in general opinion.

As I have thought their skins are way too harder to pierced with my sword. In timely manner Fred sliced off their neck so that I can cleanly cut them off.

[1%,2%,3%...]

My experience level rose as I slowly killed them off.

0