chapter 28-goblin den second floor.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[90%..92%]

Killing level 20 monsters numbering 20 I got an experience of 92%, only level 25 goblin mage is left I wonder whether I  could level up.

[92%…93%..100%]

Level up!

[level 2: Sword Blade

Class: Soldier

Hp:5,def:5,agi3,mp:10

Skills: equilateral]

[stat point:1]

[use now?]

[yes/no]

I think it is better that I increase my health stat, someone will save me if I am in critical condition maybe 1 sat point increment will help me much.

[level 2: Sword Blade

Class: soldier

Hp: 6, def: 5, agi: 3,mp:10

Skills: equilateral]

Catherine uses her loot skill and takes the reward of the fallen monsters, it was priority decided the loot of the monsters will go to Catherine, the distribution will be done by the leader when one reaches the end of the dungeon, the dungeon itself judges how much one has contributed, the dead ones loot goes to the leader.

There are many cases where the leader kills off the party member for the loot, but all of us are from the royal academy, I don’t think such situation would happen.

God treat everyone equally,evn if I killed the monster at the last end, I couldn’t get much of the experience, but to raise a level without doing anything is worth celebrating.

Hunting monsters in dungeon give much larger experience rather than on outside. It is considered that monsters in dungeon are real monsters, because it usually moves by instinct, they are usually more aggressive than outside monsters. 

Killing intelligent species with ought any cause only increases ire of Gods, someone with sane mind wont do so.

“everyone gather up, check if the return scroll is working”

I also got one return scroll, I tried to tear it off, but it is not bulging a inch, I noticed everyone faces have become ugly, I wonder why they are showing this face,  as we entered the entrance  it has already warned as of no returning.

“shit, we are doomed”

“ everyone be careful, this dungeon is unusual” 

This time it is confirmed. 

“Is this some sort of bad luck which is happening to our team, why is our team have to go over an unusual dungeon’ said at least injured knight, his eyes directing at me.

The shaken members are shaken once more as they draw away from me, this time it became severe.

This is the victim condition I read in a book, a scapegoat is made for a persons or communities problem. Its frequent in the dungeon  when ones situation is hopeless.

“ take five minute rest we have move forward” said Catherine.

Nobody complained or argued to her, this time Catherine didn’t side with me, it seems she has also consideration for the party.

I am also cautious  not provoke anyone. Every member is writing a will and giving to my angel, I also wanted to leave one, but going out from my village is literally ties out my ties with them and I do not have any special attachment to anyone else.

They quietly give their will which they have already prepared, no body seems to be nervous as before, may be they have already experienced these types of situations.

My angel stands in front of me as she pushes the door leading to the next floor.

[ entering second floor]

A spacious hall welcomed us and on the opposite side there are 50 men team of goblins with goblin mage and a goblin warrior as the head. They have same level within the range of level 25-30.

In D level dungeon usually the second floor only consists of traps, and poison field.

I couldn’t help be shaken when I see 20 archers lining in front of the goblin group, there is only 4 shield man with us, I never thought our defence would be lacking.

Only basic food and items could be bought from Level Up System, even if the four shield man holds out for a while against the archers attack, their mana potion wont hold out, the distance is too large for Catherine  magic to attack, even if she could attack she will spend man quickly than them.

Nobody moved from there place for a while, the goblins monsters has started attacking with their arrows, the 4 shield warriors move forward blocking the arrows, the shield successfully deflects these arrows, there is no problem to deflect them from long distance but it is unsure whether they can hold out.

The four shield warriors bravely moved forward, I thought they would at least hesitate, but they didn’t. They are clearly handpicked by our lady, they could be considered as special escort for the followers of our lady.

The five rogue also looked into each other, we couold feel their fear from afar, they specially participated for the trap mission, I couldn’t particularly say, about the decision they will take, probably their neck will be cut off before they think off any crazy idea, though I suppose they won’t do something stupid.

The rogues also stand behind shield warriors, they will lift off the inconspicuous trap which is fatally harmful if left unattended.

There are many stories of many brilliant genius who lose their life to traps which could have been perfectly avoided if they were particularly prudent.

I pray they can successfully pull off the traps, if not I have the higher chances of falling in trap and being killed instead.

I could see round sheet of holes laying in the middle of the hall, they could be the poison spear, which is the biggest killer which could be directly inferred.

The shield warriors stepped forward, before they could take second step arrows starts flying from our back, I had to block a stray arrow which is being deflected by a nearby knight, it felt an ill omen for me, I think it should not be.

Knights surrounded us in place of the shield warrior from behind, I am safe for now. We March forward in turtle step.

Clara defence spell is already recharged, it will help us for three times, The rouges advised us not to use from the beginning and we are serious about following it.

I feel afraid of the poison spear as I feel I have a hurdle to pass from there, I hope I can pass safely.

0