chapter 31- goblin den- third floor
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[goblin master warrior]

[level:???]

The green goblin warrior didn’t move as we kept our distance, it just looked straight toward us. The green goblin warrior didn’t move as we kept our distance, it looked straight toward us, I couldn’t move an inch, its pressure made my legs jiggle, I know It is better to celebrate that he is alone, but I never knew he could be one man army.

I am not sure if it is waiting for us to attack it first or it is sure of its strength, but from what I see it is the opposite.

Without Catherine even saying anything Fred and Fly moved forward, they know they have no choice left, with the broken shield of the shield warriors, they moved forward. Clara started crying without making a sound, she knows the situation is extreme and her crying would only cause distraction.

I am ashamed I couldn’t be of any help, but its single snort is enough to take my life and I will be more of a hindrance than helping them.

As they went forward the goblin moved forward, it seems it has warrior provide or so, but it didn’t land a single blow towards them, the air in-between them have already stagnated, but nobody moved first.

Fred and Fly moved simultaneously the used their sword and battle axe alone with their shield to attack it, but all their actions were for naught, the goblin warrior slashed it huge sword toward them, they hastily dogged it, they went for the second attack Fred swing his sword on its head and Fly swing his axe over its feet, but before they could reach they its fist rushed forward to meet  Fred face and its focused sword rushed toward Fly, they both know without the reinforced shield containing their manna they cannot block him, they both sacrificed their shield to bear its brunt attack.

The monster didn’t gave enough time for them to retaliate like last time, it rushed forward with its huge sword and attacked Fred who couldn’t keep his balance due to the sudden attack, fly desperately blocked the sword to fly away from the brunt impact.

Like the time of death is approaching the goblin solely focused on the Fred and Fred separately dodged all of his attack, his stamina draining rapidly he knows he couldn’t hold on much longer, yet when he felt he couldn’t hold on much longer, Catherine shot a fireball to divert its attention.

“ Why have you stopped chanting?, its our only way to live”

Catherine remained silent, but I can guess if she hadn’t interfered he would be dead by now, but I don’t think she has made a right choice,  I will be dead if she do not have time to prepare for large scale magic. I am glad she is helping her close friend but it is do not the situation right now, that she can save her close friend, I and she will die if their wont be any sacrifice, though I am not I n the position to say so.

Like a mindless idiot the goblin turned its attention toward us, without giving much time for us to respond it rushed forward, with the pitiful; shield I bravely marched forward.

“no need” said Clara

A white circular shield formed around us, I know the time to cast the shield is low but to cast it in an i9nstant  I couldn’t believe it, but the blood flowing form her nose made me believe the situation.

I know we are safe for thirty seconds, but after that I have to move forward, though my life is short I have enjoyed, it is better I sacrifice myself first before I see Catherine dieng right before my eyes.

bang 

the shield wall formed from the magic of Clara slowly wanes off before the designated time, I know she can cast it for two more times, but it is not enough, I don’t think defence can hold on more, fortunately Fred and Fly have already reached its back, but the result remained the same.

I know they are trying to buy time for Catherine, but it seems they cannot hold for much time, Catherine chant time ended, i9 sighed a relief that the terror could be over now.

“Freeze”

I thought the monster will dodge it, but it took the attack headed on, but it seems foolish in its regard, like a glass its body remained frozen stiff.

Phew

I sighed a relief. But unfortunately I am wrong, vapour starting forming from its body and Fred and fly who seen this situation rushed to0ward it, used their best of attack.

Catherine followed along them and used minor spell, arrow burst forth from all the direction, but all the effort was in vain, in time of seconds the monster burst out its restraint amend attacked Fred and Fry more violently, Catherine joined the fray using her sword.

All actions seems futile in front of the monster, Catherine backed off, I  know she cannot do much in this situation, I couldn’t help but fall into despair. When there is finally hope and then the situation  turn around it creates larger despair, it was better if I could sacrifice myself before seeing the outcome.

As she noticed my complexion Catherine said “you don’t have to worry too much, it is under control.”

I thought she has finally lost her cool., but when I see tie objector in her hand the dead hope rekindled again.

It is in shape of red flower, with three petal, she looked at it as it is the most precious treasure in the world, with a deep breath she plucked one of its petal. She brought it close to her lips and chanted inaudible spell, without any wind rising the petal floated on its own.

The monster soon focused its attention onto Catherine but it was too late to notice its doom, the petal silently attached towards it chest.

“bloom”

The petal drilled into the monster chest and bloomed on its heart, with a boom, the monster burst apart, leaving a identical red flower behind.

It swayed without wind and fluttered away without any sound.

0