Chapter 32- The irregular dungeon.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dungeon didn't open. I thought after defeating the final boss, everything will be alright.Time seems to be passing by, the pressure from the battle faded away albeit minutely.

"Why is the dungeon not opening" I raised the question. Catherine face seemed more paler than ever, she took a deep breath and said "Now, I have confirmed it is a irregular dungron."

"What do we do now"  before I could hear the answer, the ground shook and I lost my balance. I should have known the danger is not over yet.

A 300 meter hedious face monster stood in front of us. In the blink of an eye it neared to us, all I could find was a pitiful information that the system could give me.

[ Ogre Warrior: level 45 ]

I wanted to run away if I could but somehow it seems not doable.

Before anyone could react, the ogre Warrior aimed for Catherine.

"Dodge it"

Right before the sword reached catherine, the Divine defense activated. In one second the monster broke through, but the split second made it possible for Catherine to dodge the attack.

I thought dodging it would be all, but What I didn't expect is the shockwave, which blasted straight toward Catherine.

Catherine in air used both her feet and hand to block all her vital points, and took the attack head on, she spewed some blood and crashed into the ground in ping pong manner.

The blood Rose in her hand had fallen far away from her reaching hands.

Fred and Fly rushed forward with their bulging arms and hacked their weapons on the monsters back.

'clang'

Their full on combined attack couldn't even itch the monster, without even minding the two mosquito the monster moved where Catherine have fallen.

The monsters target being Catherine from the start, it ignored others , if I were as strong as Catherine maybe I could Scratch it's back but I have no possibility right now.

Clara Divine Defence couldnt even be maintained for a second, Catherine dodged every attack by herself,but the situation should not continue any longer.

Fred and Fry are loosing their fighting spirit slowing turning onto despair.

The monster never let Catherine to hold onto the treasure, before she could even reach it, the monster produced shock wave.

And we wouldn't reach it even if have sucide thought.

The only option here is to use the Blood wand, and one's foundation becomes extremely unstable every time one use it, knowingly or unknowingly Clara, Fred and Fly turned their face towards me.

I couldn't judge through their facial expression,  I know I could be forced, it might not be their best intention, I have to make a stand.

I want to contribute toward this expedition, I am also the follower of Madam Chlea, if didn't where would her face be. I could die, from overdrawing my mana, in this situation there is no other alternative, I would do so from my free will rather than being forced.

With my trembling hands I took out the wand, the white wand with snowflakes on it, started to tighten with my mana essence.

At first my starts to bottom out after my forcefully boiled to it's required energy. I thought I would die in an instant, but it gave me time to think, I readily aimed at the monsters back and released the sealed spell.

I hope it would hold it down for some seconds, without finding the concrete result, my eyes dimmed down.

Catherine thought if she could hold onto the Red Rose she wouldn't be in this situatuon, because of her single mistake, she is in a situation where she couldn't even properly handle her weapon, she never thought she would face a monster beyound her stage.

Is this because of her usage of Red Rose or is it somebody's ploy she didn't know.

She couldn't hold on much longer, she needed to do something, there seems to be only way, to over draw her mana, if she do so her foundation could burn, if she has to resort to that method she would rather die here.

All she needs is an opportunity, and she waited the opportunity finally came, the monster body freeze for a second, she sprinted towards the Red Rose as if everything depended upon this step.

The moment she touched the rose her worries went away, she inhaled all the air she could muster, she plucked one of the petals and blowed hard towards the monster, the petal dissolved into the air taking the life of monster with it.

 Only sign of monster being here were  the destruction and red hue in its place. 

She looked around and found Blade as a dead body, she just wanted to cry, but tears found its way, she hoped he is alive and she would make up to him.

0