Chapter 34- Portable Dungeon
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have to say this dungeon is suitable for me at the moment. My skills to fight the enemy are basically zero all this time. I am depending upon my instinct to survive but there are times that my instinct can't have any solution, in that time it is better to learn one or more skills.


 The skill Equilateral  can indeed raise skill proficiency in all the weapons, but it is necessary to increase skills in long swords. If i have to become a squad commander, I need to have mastery over longswords.


Firearms can indeed raise my power against hostile forces mainly in dealing with the Orcs, but having the class of the common guard naturally deviates my duty towards patrolling, subduing thieves, collecting taxes and maintaining harmony in particular areas where my duties are being carried.


Cold weapon could be used in most of the situations and a long sword is deemed the most ideal weapon for the common guard.


If I graduate from the academy I could guarantee to get the rank of an officer. The academy encourages the students to get their  position with their own hands.


In every organisation, a person is despised if he couldn't get a position from his own hands, though there is awe and jealousy of his back support. I have the support of Madam Chlea. With her help I could  get a position of an officer easily, but I think she is not simple, if a status is given it comes with its own responsibility. 


Rising from  the bottom and directly accessing the top in different cases, in the latter there is experience which makes the difference.


Getting free benefits from the hand of a Grand Magician is akin to getting money from a loan Shark. As far as I know, if the interest and amount is not fully paid, it will lead toward its own destruction.


She may be waiting for me to take action on my own, if not she could aptly use me as  a scapegoat for her own agenda which I feel to be restricted. I am not saying it because of the law of equivalent exchange, I am saying it because of her past deeds.


Dungeons appear randomly, predetermined or without warning, most dungeons are intercepted by the oracles, prophetic beings I say. Every god has their prophet and priests, the Human goddess having the most number of oracles and priests.


When a dungeon is completely  completed either some of them perish or some change into portable gems. Portable gems need a source of energy and it will produce the monsters again. 


The Dark Bark tree dungeon is permanent and it has many uses, specially its bark is used to make rejuvenating wine, famous for its cooling effect. It's a special dungeon and many businessmen tried to have the dungeon for their own and the academy won the complete rights over it.


These Barks can be use for contribution points so for me it is killing two birds with one stone. The academy has spent huge amounts into constructing a dungeon courtyard for these portable dungeons, they are isolated and strict security is maintained for no accidents from happening. For these portable dungeons my safety is almost guaranteed and in the dungeon some risk must be taken to level up. For entering the dungeon all I have is to pay one silver and enter to train myself.



001 life was all about mission since day she could fight, she was trained only to kill, she has killed her own comrades to live, she knows what emotions are, she has her own feelings, the white bandaged assassins never try to make anyone into killing machines, but her fate is to be a slave, she is one of the pitiful soul who was bought by her 'teacher', he fed her in return she has to work for him, it is a simple exchange, whether it was fair or not she couldn't rebel, a chip was already planted into her, every day is a day where she has to think whether she could be alive or not, she couldn't do anything, there were already seniors who tried to escape, but their fate was sealed they had a thought of it.


Things has gone awry Sword Blade has gone for dungeon raid with Catherine, and when he have returned it was already twenty days; every mission has timeline, for a weakling who have recently felt mana, it is thirty days, she has to complete the mission within ten days if not the chip inside her would give her the death sentence, and clearly she didn't want to die.


Things have gone awry, ten days may be enough to study for examination and clear off with barely passing marks, but to deal off a target with status and mystery it will not be easy.


She had made every arrangement to spy on him, most of them failed yet some remained, before she could even reach him close she felt she would die if she laid hands on him, and now the opportunity has  have arrived where she could kill him off and back out immediately all that required is patience, and the hunt will begin.

0