Chapter 35- The Dark Bark Dungeon
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most of the dungeon has guards protecting it, the dungeon courtyard is also the same, I cannot understand why there are living guards where a robot can do much better work. If one doesn't notice the insignia in their chest everyone would think they are adventures, they are not orderly at all.

Most of participants choose more harder dungeon, no one in their right mind  would choose the lowest of the dungeon, if one can purchase chocolate bar with the same amount of money one need to spend on a toffee one would naturally choose chocolate bar. This same mentality  applies for this situation, the amount of money spent on preparing for a F grade dungeon can be widely  distributed over an E grade dungeon.

I can also choose like everyone else, but for my training I got only the choice of moving in a F grade dungeon. This is the best ground where I would be seriously injured, not to die in the blink of an eye.

I have put all the stars as I have acquired from my previous dungeon into my health bar. I think it's the best method to increase my vitality. I could survive more blood loss, have much more immunity, and most importantly the higher the vitality, my rate to do work will increase.

I passed the entrance of the dungeon without any complication.

[Welcome to the Dark Bark tree dungeon]

In F grade dungeon I could see the first stage from the very entrance, many students need contribution points and this dungeon could be considered one of the saest dungeon, I see large number of trees, i couldn't even count them, every student have more than one tree for their purpose,  it is a p[rofitable business for the academy it is win win for both  of the parties.

in the beginning stage of the dungeon, no amount of branch can hurt the students who have attained level 54, I could see many simply let the branches strike against their bare skin, they trai9n for their endurance, and many have body tempering skills, lashing of branches with minimal amount cannot increase their endurance but what if they could suffer for a day, they will have their endurance increased naturally. If that still doesn't work they can go for the higher stages where even level 20 could find difficu;lt to endure. Endurance is also a part of the health bar, in a way it is a natural method to increase vitality.Those who train in vitality are more keen to pain and their reflexive speed is increased.

I have to do it too, since it can increase my health naturally. If I don't use this chance, then it would naturally go to waste. The main objective coming here is to train my long swords. The first thing I want is to block these branches at their own trajectory. I want no a single branch to strike me.

From what I have learned in thirty seconds more than fifteen branches strike randomly, normally one needs more practice to deflect these strikes, but for me the training duration is reduced due to my skill equilateral.

After all it is an active skill, with reduction of my stamina which is directly related to my health bar. Mostly stamina, endurance are not shown in the satas , as health bar encomposaes them all.

My skill shows direction of any attack from 360 degree surrounding me directly in my retina, only drawback being it can't show the trajectory which exceeds my agility p[oint. There is no additional boost in my attack or defence as compared to other skills, but if fully utilized properly it is the best skill for individual training.

One of the skills required for survival is to recheck the belongings, and most importantly it is more imperative to check the surrounduings.One of the examples being the usage of firearms, if one doesn't know how many bullets are there in the pistol one will flatter in front if the enemy and this could also seal his fate, in the same way one must not depend upon any external sources, one should carry his own health kit, ropes and other necessary item when one goes for a mission. Whether it is dangerous or not doesn't matter. It gives me security.

As I approached the nearest tree nobody blocked me, it seems the past incident of the dungeon have made them fearful, the rumour of my curse could also have impacted their mentality. it is the best time for me, but all good things won't last, someone will test the water in the near future at the least i have to menatlly prepared, and confidence is the only thing which could back me up.

The tree I have chosen is the youngest one; its branches come off randomly at the rate of 10 per 30 seconds. If I get hit it will only sting, with the green longsword in my hand I could train more.

The brown branches are above the ground i have no need to be afraid of striking fro0m the underground, all you need is to focus on the attacks which will come off in  the random directions, the tree branch strike vertically and i will block with my sword horizontally,  the tree branch strikes from the right i will strike diagonally, i have top be careful not to hurt the branches, so i haven't unsheathes the sword, i haven't used my active skill till now, and I can confidently say, I can block all of its account, it seems playing with it wont bring out any result, yet it is a good warm up. I am anticipating a more exercising challenge.

0